You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Do you think Arjen Robben should be sold before next season?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:50 pm

Yes, sell him at any price.
1
2%
Yes, but only if a very good offer comes along.
12
19%
Depends on how he continues to perform
10
16%
No, absolutely not.
40
63%
 
Total votes : 63

Postby soccerkyle » Sun May 20, 2007 3:04 am

I dont think that source is 100% reliable but if true i am happy :D
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 149
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Canada
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby xevi » Sun May 20, 2007 5:39 pm

bayern should get him. in any case we need a very good player in the midfield. i hve no matter if is ribéry, robben, quaresma, vdvaart, sneijder, diego... but if we get one of them before half of june bayern would have done a very good work.

but bayern said we would have the team when all ligues would end. so in the biginning of june, we should have toni, jansen, zé and robben or another player. :lol:
User avatar
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7 times

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon May 21, 2007 12:46 am

now that Hargeaves is sure to depart well it should be Robben to come.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
User avatar
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Sheffield , England
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby BayernJ » Mon May 21, 2007 9:27 am

News of Robben from Skysports...

Robben: I'm here next season

Arjen Robben has stated his intention to stay at Chelsea next season, confident he will be back to his best form.

The Dutch winger has been linked with German giants Bayern Munich after a season of toil at Stamford Bridge.

Robben's campaign has been blighted by injury and there were rumours that Jose Mourinho was prepared to offload the exciting wide man.

But The Blues have offered the former PSV Eindhoven ace a new contract and Robben confirmed his wish to stay with the club.

"I was very happy with the manager's comments that he values me and it proves I just want to do my best for the team," said Robben in the Sun.

"You work your socks off to make a contribution and, when he says good things, it's nice to be here.

"I've always said I wanted to stay, so we will see. I will be here next season, that's for sure.

"I know for myself what I can do, but I need to get into my rhythm.

"I've got a big break now - six-and-a-half weeks off - so I'll come back fresh. I want to show again what I did in my first season.

"It feels magnificent to win the FA Cup. Mourinho gave me a big hug at the end. It feels very good."
User avatar
BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 11:35 am
Location: Finland
National Flag:
Finland
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Gender: Male

Postby Matakos » Mon May 21, 2007 9:31 am

Oh,no!!!!!!our chances of signing him are decreasing.... :cry: ](*,)
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:35 am
Location: Greece
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Duncan » Mon May 21, 2007 6:06 pm

this is basically a sun story and I expect them to have blown up Robben's statements after the FA-Cup win. Nonetheless there are other candidates and I'm sure Bayern has several alternatives
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:29 pm
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Mirage » Mon May 21, 2007 7:14 pm

Duncan wrote:and I'm sure Bayern has several alternatives


but as good? I'm not so sure.

This isn't the first time Robben's come out and said stuff along these lines, he doesn't sound at all attracted to the thought of playing for Bayern. maybe I'm being too negative.
User avatar
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 711
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:32 pm
Location: UK
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: Female

Postby alex » Mon May 21, 2007 8:17 pm

Florent Malouda is being linked with, no idea how reliable this is. however, it does seem logical, since Malouda and Robben play on the same side.

It's pretty much clear we're looking for a creative spark, and it looks as if the left side will benefit from this spark. Robben and Ze are already names widely touted, and now maybe Malouda??

In all cases, I hope we won't end up signing Ze only. It would be a big slap.

Oh and the same rumour claimed that Chelsea is among the teams watching Malouda as well... Are they really interested in keeping Robben? They've already stated that three players will leave Chelsea and three will be added: a defender, a midfielder, and a forward... Interesting!!
Last edited by alex on Mon May 21, 2007 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alex
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:50 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby BayernJ » Mon May 21, 2007 8:20 pm

Robben close to new Blues deal

Arjen Robben is close to signing a new deal at Chelsea, according to his agent and father Hans Robben.

Chelsea have been locked in talks with Robben for some time over a contract extension at Stamford Bridge.

Robben, who has been linked with a move away, pledged to stay at Chelsea after Saturday's FA Cup final success over Manchester United.

Chelsea are believed to be ready to offer Robben an improved five-year deal to keep him in West London and Robben Snr does not expect any problems with the new contract.

"We are close to a new deal. We have not agreed all details, but I don't expect any big problems anymore," Robben Snr told Algemeen Dagblad.

Bayern Munich were credited with an interest in Robben and the player's father admitted some clubs enquired about the Dutch international, but that Robben always planned to stay at Chelsea.

When asked about the link with Bayern Munich, Robben Snr said: "Nonsense. Of course there were several clubs last period who asked for Arjen, but we had always the intention to come to an agreement with Chelsea.

"That they will now sign him for five years, proves their confidence in his qualities."

-Skysports-
Last edited by BayernJ on Mon May 21, 2007 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue May 15, 2007 11:35 am
Location: Finland
National Flag:
Finland
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Gender: Male

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon May 21, 2007 8:20 pm

alex wrote:Florent Malouda is being linked with, no idea how reliable this is. however, it does seem logical, since Malouda and Robben play on the same side.

It's pretty much clear we're looking for a creative spark, and it looks as if the left side will benefit from this spark. Robben and Ze are already names widely touted, and now maybe Malouda??

In all cases, I hope we won't end up signing Ze only. It would be a big slap.

Alex,

What's the source?
User avatar
fanOfBayern
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:46 pm
Location: NY, (USA)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby alex » Mon May 21, 2007 8:24 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
alex wrote:Florent Malouda is being linked with, no idea how reliable this is. however, it does seem logical, since Malouda and Robben play on the same side.

It's pretty much clear we're looking for a creative spark, and it looks as if the left side will benefit from this spark. Robben and Ze are already names widely touted, and now maybe Malouda??

In all cases, I hope we won't end up signing Ze only. It would be a big slap.

Alex,

What's the source?


http://www.4-4-2.com/haupttribuene/news-detail-ansicht/select_category/122/article/bayern-will-malouda//129/
alex
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:50 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Duncan » Mon May 21, 2007 9:33 pm

Mirage wrote:
Duncan wrote:and I'm sure Bayern has several alternatives


but as good? I'm not so sure.

This isn't the first time Robben's come out and said stuff along these lines, he doesn't sound at all attracted to the thought of playing for Bayern. maybe I'm being too negative.



I could name several alternatives that promise similar or better qualities
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:29 pm
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Matakos » Tue May 22, 2007 9:48 am

alex wrote:Florent Malouda is being linked with, no idea how reliable this is. however, it does seem logical, since Malouda and Robben play on the same side.

It's pretty much clear we're looking for a creative spark, and it looks as if the left side will benefit from this spark. Robben and Ze are already names widely touted, and now maybe Malouda??

In all cases, I hope we won't end up signing Ze only. It would be a big slap.

Oh and the same rumour claimed that Chelsea is among the teams watching Malouda as well... Are they really interested in keeping Robben? They've already stated that three players will leave Chelsea and three will be added: a defender, a midfielder, and a forward... Interesting!!

Malouda is even better than robben!Quaresma could be another good alternative!
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:35 am
Location: Greece
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Duncan » Thu May 24, 2007 10:22 am

Regarding Robben from today's kicker

An diesem Donnerstag endet für die Bayernprofis das Arbeitsjahr 06/07, mit dem Privatspiel beiWaldhof Mannheim (18.45 Uhr). Für Uli Hoeneß und Karl-Heinz Rummenigge geht die Arbeit weiter.
Den Manager wird demnächst ein Telefonat aus Holland erreichen. „Ich habe mit Herrn Hoeneß vereinbart, dass ich ihn anrufe, wenn mit Chelsea alles geklärt ist“, sagt Hans Robben. Diesen Vollzug – ja oder nein zu Chelsea – kann derVater und Berater des Stürmers Arjen Robben (23) nach einem Gespräch mit der Führung des Londoner Klubs noch nicht vermelden. Er betont: „Wir sind uns mit Chelsea noch nicht einig.“ Anders lautende Berichte bezeichnet Robben senior als falsch und stellt gegenüber dem kicker
klar: „Da ist noch immer eine Mög-lichkeit, dass Arjen nach München geht.“ Geld sei für seinen Sohn, für den Chelsea 2004 satte 20 Millionen Euro zahlte, nicht entscheidend, sondern die Perspektive auf den Gewinn der Champions League, die die Robbens in München sehen – „wenn man von einem Vertrag über fünf Jahre ausgeht“, so Hans Robben. Das nächste Jahr im UEFAPokal störe nicht, so der Vater, der anfügt: „Wir haben keine Eile.“ Die Alternativen zu Robben für die linke Seite heißen Franck Ribery (24, Marseille) und Ricardo Quaresma (23, Porto). Zé Robertos Rückkehr betreffend ist man beim FC Bayern optimistisch.


- Hoeness expects Hans Robben to call him about the decision with Chelsea when it's done, which still isn't the case. Reports that claim it otherwise are wrong according to Hans Robben
- yes or no to chelsea - if there'll be a no there is still a chance to go to Munich
- a year UEFA Cup doesn't matter for Robben according to his dad, though the perspective about winning the CL is important but with a 5 year contract this UEFA Cup year really doesn't matter to them
- alternatives are Ribery or Quaresma
- Bayern is optimistic about Ze Roberto returning (note: he will fill the CM spot as a short term solution supposedly)
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:29 pm
Location: Germany
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Postby Schweini_rules » Thu May 24, 2007 10:29 am

Duncan wrote:Regarding Robben from today's kicker

An diesem Donnerstag endet für die Bayernprofis das Arbeitsjahr 06/07, mit dem Privatspiel beiWaldhof Mannheim (18.45 Uhr). Für Uli Hoeneß und Karl-Heinz Rummenigge geht die Arbeit weiter.
Den Manager wird demnächst ein Telefonat aus Holland erreichen. „Ich habe mit Herrn Hoeneß vereinbart, dass ich ihn anrufe, wenn mit Chelsea alles geklärt ist“, sagt Hans Robben. Diesen Vollzug – ja oder nein zu Chelsea – kann derVater und Berater des Stürmers Arjen Robben (23) nach einem Gespräch mit der Führung des Londoner Klubs noch nicht vermelden. Er betont: „Wir sind uns mit Chelsea noch nicht einig.“ Anders lautende Berichte bezeichnet Robben senior als falsch und stellt gegenüber dem kicker
klar: „Da ist noch immer eine Mög-lichkeit, dass Arjen nach München geht.“ Geld sei für seinen Sohn, für den Chelsea 2004 satte 20 Millionen Euro zahlte, nicht entscheidend, sondern die Perspektive auf den Gewinn der Champions League, die die Robbens in München sehen – „wenn man von einem Vertrag über fünf Jahre ausgeht“, so Hans Robben. Das nächste Jahr im UEFAPokal störe nicht, so der Vater, der anfügt: „Wir haben keine Eile.“ Die Alternativen zu Robben für die linke Seite heißen Franck Ribery (24, Marseille) und Ricardo Quaresma (23, Porto). Zé Robertos Rückkehr betreffend ist man beim FC Bayern optimistisch.


- Hoeness expects Hans Robben to call him about the decision with Chelsea when it's done, which still isn't the case. Reports that claim it otherwise are wrong according to Hans Robben
- yes or no to chelsea - if there'll be a no there is still a chance to go to Munich
- a year UEFA Cup doesn't matter for Robben according to his dad, though the perspective about winning the CL is important but with a 5 year contract this UEFA Cup year really doesn't matter to them
- alternatives are Ribery or Quaresma
- Bayern is optimistic about Ze Roberto returning (note: he will fill the CM spot as a short term solution supposedly)


forget about Robben , hope the board trys to sign Quaresma
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
User avatar
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 758
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:22 pm
Location: Sheffield , England
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dras_l, Twitterbot [bot] and 28 guests