You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Do you think Arjen Robben should be sold before next season?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:50 pm

Yes, sell him at any price.
2%
Yes, but only if a very good offer comes along.
19%
Depends on how he continues to perform
16%
No, absolutely not.
63%

Total votes : 63

Postby soccerkyle » Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:23 pm

That is good if we could get robben but one of the other 6 clubs probually wil get him
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:48 pm

soccerkyle wrote:That is good if we could get robben but one of the other 6 clubs probually wil get him

Forget it,some german newspaper reports he burdens our budget.
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby iplayfm2007 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:08 pm

i like robben but i like hargreaves too.however robben would bee a great adition to our squad
iplayfm2007
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Duncan » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:40 am

from today:

Manager’s faith in Robben faces test of £15m Bayern bid

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 717537.ece

from yesterday:

http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/sport/b ... obben.html
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:54 am

Chelsea expect Bayern Munich to bid for Robben
tribalfooball.com - April 28, 2007

Chelsea know Bayern Munich are planning a £15 million offer for winger Arjen Robben.
The Times says Robben, who has two years remaining on his contract, will not actively seek a move away from Stamford Bridge, but is prepared to listen to offers.

The 23-year-old would prefer to stay at Chelsea but has been disheartened by the news that Jose Mourinho, the manager with whom he has a difficult relationship, is likely to stay at the club next season. Robben had hoped that the arrival of a new manager would enable him to receive more support and allow him to play with greater freedom.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:14 pm

Bring him in Munich, he is quality and i do think we should leave Hargreaves move away and most likely we will let that CanadoBrit go to the UK. I mean how can a player be a player when he states that he would love to move to Man U ...he can play better football in ENgland.
BUT
Sell switch Owen for Robben so that Man U gets no benefit .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Hawkeye » Sun May 06, 2007 1:08 am

I think Robben would be a great addition to our team :D , he's fast along the wing, he can dribble well...he'll add variety to Bayern. Also, he's pretty young...23? or there about. It's only my oppinion, but if Bayern Munich can get him, it might go some way in solving our midfiled problems. If that video posted earlier was any indication, he also has a good nose for goal. But so far its all speculation. :roll:
Hawkeye
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby draconaut » Sun May 06, 2007 1:10 am

Schweini_rules wrote:Bring him in Munich, he is quality and i do think we should leave Hargreaves move away and most likely we will let that CanadoBrit go to the UK. I mean how can a player be a player when he states that he would love to move to Man U ...he can play better football in ENgland.
BUT
Sell switch Owen for Robben so that Man U gets no benefit .

Yup! :D
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern1301 » Sun May 06, 2007 1:17 am

no doubt he'll make a positive impact on bayern. not only with his skill but he will be yet another addition to our midfield most notably with internal competition, which mean players will have to compete for their rightful spot, which in turn brings the most out of players.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Abe84 » Sun May 06, 2007 9:28 am

Without a doubt he is one of the best wingers in Europe.

Problem is: he always suffers from injuries. I will take miracles to have him fit during a full season.

Another point: in the Netherlands/UK he is not very popular anymore, he is a decent player, but he is very annoying. If a defender even looks at him, he will dive. Well, you Germans came up with that: "Schwalbe!".

So maybe he will fit well in ur league having said that :lol: 8) :wink:
Afonso, Fenomeno!
Abe84
Getting the hang of it

Postby SweetLeisha » Sun May 06, 2007 10:00 am

I thought he wont come. Rumor said he would like to Italy or Spain.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby alex » Mon May 07, 2007 8:30 am

here are two contradicting articles about Arjen Robben:

From Radio New Zealand news:
Code: Select all
Chelsea's manager Jose Mourinho has marked the handing over of the Premier League title to Manchester United with a ringing endorsement of his side's fighting spirit.

But some players who have failed to satisfy Mourinho can start looking for a new career after he made it clear that not everybody had pulled their weight in an injury-ravaged season.

Chelsea needed to win to keep the championship alive, but they were severely limited by the injury absence of key striker Didier Drogba and by Khalid Boulahrouz's sending off as Arsenal went ahead with a penalty late in the first half.

Mourinho won't name the who have failed his attitude test but Andriy Shevchenko and the fragile winger Arjen Robben are likely to be on his list.

From Tribalfootball.com
Code: Select all
Key Chelsea role lined up for Robben's Dad Hans
tribalfooball.com - May 06, 2007

Arjen Robben's future is set to be tied to Chelsea with Dad, Hans, lined up to take a key role with prospective Blues feeder club FC Groningen.
alex
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Mon May 07, 2007 9:18 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Walls » Mon May 07, 2007 9:22 am

MUTU wrote:http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/article-23395200-details/Robben%20and%20father%20reveal%20Chelsea%20ambitions/article.do

I hope Mourinho stays so he will regret it.
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby blabla » Sun May 20, 2007 2:25 am

Jamie Jackson
Sunday May 20, 2007
The Observer

Arjen Robben will leave Chelsea and move to Bayern Munich as soon as the German club finalise the sale of Owen Hargreaves to Manchester United.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,2083818,00.html
Last edited by blabla on Sun May 20, 2007 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
blabla
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News