You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Do you think Arjen Robben should be sold before next season?

Poll ended at Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:50 pm

Yes, sell him at any price.
2%
Yes, but only if a very good offer comes along.
19%
Depends on how he continues to perform
16%
No, absolutely not.
63%

Total votes : 63

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:11 pm

According to reports from Germany, The Bundesliga champions are ready to splash out £15 million to land the talented winger.

"He is a very good player. He can score with his left foot and his right foot,” Bayern supremo Karl Rumenigge told Bild.

“It would be great to have Arjen Robben with us. He is one of those high calibre players we are interested in”

However, Chelsea are expected to keep the player until the end of the season.

Should Jose Mourinho decide to stay at Stamford Bridge for another year, then the 23-year-old would be allowed to leave.

Real Madrid and Tottenham have also shown interest in the Dutchman.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby charger256 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:36 am

Heard again that Robben is leaving Chelsea in the summer for sure. Don't know why, but i think that he is the one that will come to Bayern. at least i hope so.
charger256
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby soccerkyle » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:16 pm

ya but who would be the second star player?
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddy » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:58 pm

Face it. We won´t get anything really good.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:10 pm

Paddy, seriously, do you have to make it a point to put in a negative feeling to anything? It's becoming irritating. Soon you're going to throw us all in a depression :)

Or are you trying to stir up your new-found love? O:)
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:43 pm

MUTU wrote:Or are you trying to stir up your new-found love? O:)

Did I miss something here :-s
FC Bajern

Postby Paddy » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:31 pm

MUTU wrote:Paddy, seriously, do you have to make it a point to put in a negative feeling to anything? It's becoming irritating. Soon you're going to throw us all in a depression :)

Or are you trying to stir up your new-found love? O:)

Negative feeling? When was the last time Bayern bought something really good?? And no, Van Bommel isn´t really astonishing.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:54 pm

Bayern bought something good last time Hitzfeld was here. Again, he is demanding players, and the Bayern officials have said they are prepared to spend more money than ever before. Just before you assume things will be the same as they were under Magath, I recommend that you have patience and wait.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Duncan » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:28 pm

I don't where this desperation is coming from but a closer look to the player market should reveal that the good players haven't signed so far contract with other clubs and they never will do this so early. Or did you already forget the neverending Makaay story? :wink:
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:21 am

MUTU wrote:Bayern bought something good last time Hitzfeld was here. Again, he is demanding players, and the Bayern officials have said they are prepared to spend more money than ever before. Just before you assume things will be the same as they were under Magath, I recommend that you have patience and wait.

Well the last star Bayern bought was Makaay so...

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:24 am

Paddy wrote:
MUTU wrote:Bayern bought something good last time Hitzfeld was here. Again, he is demanding players, and the Bayern officials have said they are prepared to spend more money than ever before. Just before you assume things will be the same as they were under Magath, I recommend that you have patience and wait.

n the next will be me XD
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:05 am

Walls wrote:
Paddy wrote:

n the next will be me XD

Cool. Can I have your autograph now, so it will be worth more later? :lol:

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:01 pm

hahha ye dude...n then u can sell it on ebay for an outrageous price....then we split the $$$ shh.....
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:14 pm

Walls wrote:hahha ye dude...n then u can sell it on ebay for an outrageous price....then we split the $$$ shh.....

Sure. :lol:

Paddy
I post all the time

Bayern A Possibility, Says Robben’s Father

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:58 pm

Bayern A Possibility, Says Robben’s Father

Arjen Robben’s father has insisted the player is happy to remain at Chelsea but would not rule out a future move to Bayern Munich.

The Dutchman’s future at Stamford Bridge has been a recent topic of discussion, although Hans Robben claimed his son "is not thinking about leaving Chelsea".

But he also told Kicker magazine: "Bayern Munich is a possibility.

"I think that he is a player for Bayern Munich because he would have a lot of opportunities to play well in German football.

"There are six or seven clubs that would come into question. FC Bayern is one of them."

He added: "Arjen is not thinking about leaving Chelsea and there is no clause which allows him to move or makes one easier.

"But you never know what happens in football. In the end, it is my son who decides what to do."

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho is thought to be frustrated at the length of time Robben takes to recover from injuries.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News