You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Antonio Rüdiger

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Antonio Rüdiger

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:38 pm

According to French site Le10Sport, Bayern Munich are interested in acquiring this 21 year old German center back who currently plays for VfB Stuttgart [source]

Player Profile
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Antonio Rüdiger

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:41 pm

O.M.G
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:46 pm

Anyone seen him play, sadly I dont know mich about him.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:49 pm

Please no, he's terrible. :(
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby runaway » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:54 pm

A french site with inside info about Bundesliga? Wow life is full of surprises. :lol:

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Bomber_der_Nation » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:20 pm

He is awful
Bomber_der_Nation
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby scaPEPgoat » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:33 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Anyone seen him play, sadly I dont know mich about him.

He sucks but apparently highly regarded. Was regular u21 and Loew capped him for NT in that game against Poland when practically no starters were available. He is big and athletic but a kife defender.
scaPEPgoat
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:45 pm

He is awful cause he is not a big name? Or you've been watching this guy and know what are his qualities?

Let's not rush with such superficial conclusions, you don't know this guy, that means he's shit then, right?

One year ago, let's suppose Bayern had interest in Benatia, you won't admit that you'd have this same reaction about him, he's no good, he's awful, he's shit. Well, seems he isn't, and now you'd want him badly in your team, but now one year after he costs a fortune.

I don't know much about this guy, probably doesn't cost much, Bayern can't lose anything in this deal if there's any truth in these reports. If there's interest from Bayern, means they know his qualities better.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby bastos80 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:49 pm

JANCKER wrote:He is awful cause he is not a big name? Or you've been watching this guy and know what are his qualities?

Let's not rush with such superficial conclusions, you don't know this guy, that means he's shit then, right?

One year ago, let's suppose Bayern had interest in Benatia, you won't admit that you'd have this same reaction about him, he's no good, he's awful, he's shit. Well, seems he isn't, and now you'd want him badly in your team, but now one year after he costs a fortune.

I don't know much about this guy, probably doesn't cost much, Bayern can't lose anything in this deal if there's any truth in these reports. If there's interest from Bayern, means they know his qualities better.

Benatia was regarded as a very good defender in the Serie A. But i seems like you don't really know a lot about Benatia and Rüdiger.
I'm german and watch Bundesliga every week. He's like Boateng in his young ages, just an awful lot worse. Undiscplined, terrible build up play and bad tackling. He's not what we're looking for.
He was even dropped for Stuttgart because he was playing poorly. There are so many better young CBs than him.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:53 pm

bastos80 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:He is awful cause he is not a big name? Or you've been watching this guy and know what are his qualities?

Benatia was regarded as a very good defender in the Serie A. But i seems like you don't really know a lot about Benatia and Rüdiger.
I'm german and watch Bundesliga every week. He's like Boateng in his young ages, just an awful lot worse. Undiscplined, terrible build up play and bad tackling. He's not what we're looking for.
He was even dropped for Stuttgart because he was playing poorly. There are so many better young CBs than him.

I follow BuLi and Serie A. My brother is a Roma fan.

Benatia was regarded as a very good defender but his cost was 13M. Enough said. He never enjoyed this popularity.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby runaway » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:58 pm

If we're after a young CB in Bundesliga, there are others like Brooks, Tah, etc.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby bastos80 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:00 pm

Rüdiger is just hyped because he won the Fritz Walter gold medal (Götze, Draxler, Ter Stegen won that too) but he needs to establish himself at Stuttgart first before we should even think about him.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:02 pm

Maybe this is just a rumour, but I was just trying to make a point.

Edit:
bastos80 wrote:Rüdiger is just hyped because he won the Fritz Walter gold medal (Götze, Draxler, Ter Stegen won that too) but he needs to establish himself at Stuttgart first before we should even think about him.

Do you want to go for a player when Barca and RM start to bid? It's better to take them when they don't cost much.
I'm not saying to go after this one, cause I don't know much about Rudiger.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby dambun » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:39 am

This must be just another BS rumor.... From what I've seen from him, he is anything but Bayern material
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Bomber_der_Nation » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:36 am

He is awful because I've watched a lot of his games over the past two seasons and his positioning is not good enough, his heading isn't good enough for his size (189 or 190 I think) and he is way overrated (at this point) and he got two completely dumb red cards last season. He don't need a CB who might develop into a good player in 1-3 years, we need a CB who can make an instant impact on the first team. Rüdiger isn't cheap either, we would have to pay ~12 mil for him and the chances of him being of use to us at some point are slim

Bomber_der_Nation
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Scotland

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News