You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Antoine Griezmann

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Antoine Griezmann

Postby JANCKER » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:05 pm

We don't need him. There are cheaper and better Griezmann's on the market. And yeah, he's getting too much praise for 'deciding' to stay. Only MUFC will pay that sort of money for him, if they didn't do a Pogba a year before.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:28 pm

bastos80 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Huge respect for Griezmann as he is going to stay in Madrid for one more year.Now,it's obvious that he's not a paper chaser,i think we should try HARD next season to bring him in Munich.It's going to be crazy when he,Alexis and Müller are changing positions in the front.We're going to have sooo much speed..

No one is going to pay the €100M buy out clause + taxes and Madrid isn't going to sell this summer because of the transfer ban. Not much Griezmann can do really...

Also, how do you imagine playing with FOUR strikers works?

You dont get my idea.The midfield of the 4-2-3-1 formation is very flexible. Number 10 constitutes a real "playmaker" and the two wing players are nearly equal to real wing attackers or wingers. Constant advances of the players in the offensive (alternating* !!!, if possible) cause problems and confusion for the opposing defense.( * The same thing that Costa and Coman are making when we're not doing very well on the wing game,but im talking about higher intensity). :P
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby bastos80 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:39 pm

That's an interesting idea. Only problem is that neither of those 3 is a playmaker and we'll probably have a 4-2-4 formation.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:09 pm

I still think that Muller can do a decent job between these two, but you are maybe right. They can try it with Thiago tho.. The funny thing is that I think many people here have better ideas about tactics than "the assistant coach" Davide Ancelotti. No offense, just my opinion.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby GoatHCW » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:21 pm

JANCKER wrote:We don't need him. There are cheaper and better Griezmann's on the market.

Who are the better Griezmann's on the market? I get the cheaper part, but better?
GoatHCW
Getting the hang of it

Postby aterford » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:36 pm

GoatHCW wrote:
JANCKER wrote:We don't need him. There are cheaper and better Griezmann's on the market.

Who are the better Griezmann's on the market? I get the cheaper part, but better?

This...would love to hear who the cheaper and better Griezmann's are....And i think many clubs would love to hear this information too
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:10 pm

Overpriced and overrated. Nothing special. Not worth a cent over 50M. Needs space to be efficient, not someone we need. I don't always buy the hype.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby endrity » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:12 pm

JANCKER wrote:Overpriced and overrated. Nothing special. Not worth a cent over 50M. Needs space to be efficient, not someone we need. I don't always buy the hype.

No, he hardly needs space. He is very much a player whose main strength is his elite finishing, not a dribbling or pace. That type of player can flourish anywhere.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:14 pm

JANCKER wrote:Overpriced and overrated. Nothing special. Not worth a cent over 50M. Needs space to be efficient, not someone we need. I don't always buy the hype.

I'm with you. And his hype has taken him to 100m valuations, which make it a ridiculous target. Same for Dybala, not worth his hype.

Alexis is a much better player, who actually justifies his price tag. Dembele is the future IMO, insane dribbling, two-footed, very fast, has vision, can score... A few more years of maturity and he is going to be a top 3 player in Europe.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:26 am

FishBowl wrote:#-o
Roonzil wrote:Why all the "respect for Griezmann because he is staying" posts.....You do realize Atletico were never gonna let him leave if their transfer ban was upheld, right? Letting Griezmann go without having the possibility to sign a replacement is suicide. This is just Griezmann spinning the news in his favour...I'm dead certain he would've left if the transfer ban had been overturned.

Doesn't he have a buyout?

If so and there's a club willing to pay it there isn't a single thing Atletico could do so long as the player agrees.

There is no "Atletico won't let him go" they have 0 say if one exists.

I wouldn't say 0 say, because they can always dangle a new contract in front of his nose to convince him to stay, but you're right in that if he decides he must leave and a club pays his release clause they can't stop him signing for them.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FishBowl » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:47 am

MUTU wrote:I wouldn't say 0 say, because they can always dangle a new contract in front of his nose to convince him to stay, but you're right in that if he decides he must leave and a club pays his release clause they can't stop him signing for them.

Correct, they can try to dissuade him from leaving by paying him more, but I was more referencing the tone held by a few that due to the transfer ban Atletico won't let him leave. Since he had a buyout the transfer ban only means Atletico wouldn't help facilitate his departure, but ultimately if a club offered Griezmann a contract he liked and paid the full buyout + taxes that Atletico can't stop the departure the way they could without the buyout clause in place.

It's one of the things I really like about our board and contracts. The just will not do a buyout clause at all.
FishBowl
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:31 am

FishBowl wrote:It's one of the things I really like about our board and contracts. The just will not do a buyout clause at all.

To be fair to Spanish clubs, they don't have a choice. It's the law: you MUST have a buyout clause.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nm462272 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:54 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

According to this, Griezmann has signed a new contract until 2022
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:37 pm

What? Really?

So he's not coming to Munich? What a shocker!

Still weird, doesn't make sense except if the terms for him leaving are getting better from next year onwards...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:46 pm

I assume he'll get a very nice payraise for not abandoning them when the transfer ban came down :wink:
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News