You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Antoine Griezmann

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Antoine Griezmann

Postby Coman » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:52 pm

Griezmann to Manchester United was an almost done deal.

Nothing is never made til the official statement.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby Nemtar » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Nothing is never made with Manchester United.
Mia San Mia!
Nemtar
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Mani » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:06 pm

Haha United
Mani
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MiaSanFCB » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:13 pm

United fanboys on Twitter saying that Griezmann is sh*t, overrated player and they didn't want him anyway LOOOOOOL. Worst fans ever :lol: :lol:
MiaSanFCB
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby Nemtar » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:17 pm

MiaSanFCB wrote:United fanboys on Twitter saying that Griezmann is sh*t, overrated player and they didn't want him anyway LOOOOOOL. Worst fans ever :lol: :lol:

They always say that when a player don't sign for they (almost always)
Mia San Mia!
Nemtar
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:12 am

Respect to Griezmann, even if it means we miss out too
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:28 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Huge respect for Griezmann as he is going to stay in Madrid for one more year.Now,it's obvious that he's not a paper chaser,i think we should try HARD next season to bring him in Munich.It's going to be crazy when he,Alexis and Müller are changing positions in the front.We're going to have sooo much speed..
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby bastos80 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:11 pm

IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Huge respect for Griezmann as he is going to stay in Madrid for one more year.Now,it's obvious that he's not a paper chaser,i think we should try HARD next season to bring him in Munich.It's going to be crazy when he,Alexis and Müller are changing positions in the front.We're going to have sooo much speed..

No one is going to pay the €100M buy out clause + taxes and Madrid isn't going to sell this summer because of the transfer ban. Not much Griezmann can do really...

Also, how do you imagine playing with FOUR strikers works?
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Roonzil » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:33 pm

Why all the "respect for Griezmann because he is staying" posts.....You do realize Atletico were never gonna let him leave if their transfer ban was upheld, right? Letting Griezmann go without having the possibility to sign a replacement is suicide. This is just Griezmann spinning the news in his favour...I'm dead certain he would've left if the transfer ban had been overturned.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby nm462272 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:38 pm

technically though he did have a release clause, so if a team matched it he could have left
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FishBowl » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:44 pm

#-o
Roonzil wrote:Why all the "respect for Griezmann because he is staying" posts.....You do realize Atletico were never gonna let him leave if their transfer ban was upheld, right? Letting Griezmann go without having the possibility to sign a replacement is suicide. This is just Griezmann spinning the news in his favour...I'm dead certain he would've left if the transfer ban had been overturned.

Doesn't he have a buyout?

If so and there's a club willing to pay it there isn't a single thing Atletico could do so long as the player agrees.

There is no "Atletico won't let him go" they have 0 say if one exists.
FishBowl
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

Postby bastos80 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:48 pm

FishBowl wrote:#-o
Roonzil wrote:Why all the "respect for Griezmann because he is staying" posts.....You do realize Atletico were never gonna let him leave if their transfer ban was upheld, right? Letting Griezmann go without having the possibility to sign a replacement is suicide. This is just Griezmann spinning the news in his favour...I'm dead certain he would've left if the transfer ban had been overturned.

If so and there's a club willing to pay it there isn't a single thing Atletico could do so long as the player agrees.

It's a €100M buy-out. But usually in Spain the buying club has to pay taxes on top of it, that's why they are hardly triggered.
Recent example is Laporte, 50M buyout, but would cost like 70M with taxes and Bilbao aren't going to sell otherwise.
We paid €25M for Thiago instead of the €17M clause aswell.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:49 pm

bastos80 wrote:

It's a €100M buy-out. But usually in Spain the buying club has to pay taxes on top of it, that's why they are hardly triggered.
Recent example is Laporte, 50M buyout, but would cost like 70M with taxes and Bilbao aren't going to sell otherwise.

off-topic, but i didn't realize that Laporte has never played for the French national team... surprising, especially for a defender of his (supposed) quality
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Coman » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:59 pm

nm462272 wrote:[

off-topic, but i didn't realize that Laporte has never played for the French national team... surprising, especially for a defender of his (supposed) quality

off-topic, but Didier Deschamps is an ass with his choice. Zouma (Chelsea) Sakho (Crystal Palace) and Perrin (ASSE) are ahead Laporte for him. He only watch the Premier League, the Ligue 1 and the European top club. So he will not match Athletic Bilbao.

He also prefer Matuidi over Kanté, Payet over Lemar, Sissoko (Tottenham) over Tolisso or Rabiot (Lyon/PSG) and Digne over Theo Hernandez

PS: don't be surprised when France will play Germany with Lloris - Sidibé, Varane, Koscielny, Kurzawa - Pogba, Matuidi - Sissoko, Griezmann, Payet - Giroud instead of Lloris - Sidibé, Varane, Koscielny, Mendy- Pogba, Kanté - Dembelé, Griezmann, Lemar- Mbappe
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby FishBowl » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:03 pm

bastos80 wrote:

So again, if a club valued him enough Atletico has NO say if he were to leave with them triggering his buy out. Fact is Manu was probably trying to cut a deal close to the 100 million to keep from paying the extra taxes, and Atletico said no after their judgement. If ManU or any other club wants him they will have to pay the full buyout + taxes, but FFS saying Atletico isn't going to let him leave, and that Greizmanns statement of staying isn't up to him and its just Griezmann saving face is silly at best.

Atletico can only say if they would be willing to cut a deal with a team, but if a team is willing to pay the full sum + taxes then it's up to the player to decide.
FishBowl
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News