You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Antoine Griezmann

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Antoine Griezmann

Postby dambun » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:05 pm

you know, the fact that Hazard is unrealistic doesn't make Griezmann's transfer any more realistic than it is!

As I've said before, we need to look elsewhere at this point... and maybe go for options who are not at the same level, but may have to potential to be...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Machiavellico » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:08 pm

dambun wrote:you know, the fact that Hazard is unrealistic doesn't make Griezmann's transfer any more realistic than it is!

As I've said before, we need to look elsewhere at this point... and maybe go for options who are not at the same level, but may have to potential to be...

I doubt the club should settle for less just because *it's hard to get*.
This is Bayern, not Tottenham or BVB.

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Romania

Postby The Black Cleaver » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:21 pm

How? To buying players only in Germany? BIG MISTAKE! We are not Wolfsburg or Leverkusen. We are Bayern, who doesn't only compete versus clubs from Bundesliga but also versus clubs in most prestigious competition (CL) like Real, Barcelona, Chelsea, PSG, Atletico etc.! We need the best material in club! I would buy only Reus or De Bruyne from Bundesliga. Other wingers in Bundesliga are not material for Bayern. Bayern must looking elsewhere, outside Bundesliga and searching for top star players. High profile players like Griezmann, Hazard, Bale, Sterling if they watching for new wingers. Without Robbery they are nowhere and situation is critical! Bayern doesn't have problems with FFP so they can also spend money in high amount, around 40-50 mio EUR for one top winger. If Atletico, who is not one of the top financial clubs, can buy Griezmann from Sociedad for more than 30 mio... Bayern (one of the richest and financial most stable clubs in Europe) can easily spent twice more and won't have problems. Like others top clubs doing. Griezmann has release clause like all footballers in Spain, we only don't know how many and Bayern can easily pay that release clause and then is on Griezmann if he will choose us. But I am sure he would be very happy to sign for Bayern! Another frenchman after Ribery. That would be awesome!
The Black Cleaver
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kod2600 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:23 pm

dambun wrote:you know, the fact that Hazard is unrealistic doesn't make Griezmann's transfer any more realistic than it is!

It actually is more realistic.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby mats19 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:36 pm

I've watched him, a couple of times during the WC.. Didn't see anything special.. But I don't know how he iz.doing at Atletico
May Bayern rule the world again!
Mia San Mia
mats19
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby Machiavellico » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:41 pm

I've always had a positive vibe about this guy. He's fast, a skilled dribbler and has a rather powerful shot. He looks to me like a Ribery 2.0
And I think he was better at Sociedad where he played on the left wing, exactly where the team would need him.

PE14
Machiavellico
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby pyrasur » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:37 pm

Looked good whenever I saw him, and I think he could be a good fit at Bayern. Never gonna find another Ribery or Robben. But, Griezmann has a good dribble, he's a skillful attacker, and his ability to play second striker and wing can only be good for the Bayern system. He's got a good Alsatian name too ;)

Don't believe it would happen though, at least until Barcelona and Real Madrid inevitably pummel Atletico back into place.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:58 pm

His main attributes are his pace and impressive control which allows him to link the attacking quartet with intricate passing and intelligent lay-offs. Furthermore, with a passing accuracy of 80+%, he is always looking to move the ball on.His energy and exuberance helps to implement the press on opposition defenders which has become a vital part of the Spanish game.
Image Image
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby The Black Cleaver » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:35 pm

35 minutes of playing time in 1st half, he has scored twice...
The Black Cleaver
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Pittbay » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:22 pm

Takes his la liga total up to 20, very impressive. Sadly I don't think Atletico will sell, nor do I think he'd be too keen on leaving yet...
Pittbay
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:23 pm

Scored a beauty as well

Last edited by MUTU on Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited link
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RodePiet » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:38 pm

mats19 wrote:I've watched him, a couple of times during the WC.. Didn't see anything special.. But I don't know how he iz.doing at Atletico

I guess the fact that everybody is going on about his exploits would answer most normal peoples questions, if indeed you actually asked a question.
Do you watch the Champions League?
Sorry you weren't impressed and I might be old fashioned but your not really asking anything or contributing to the conversation...
Nice avatar though :)
RodePiet
Getting the hang of it

Postby mats19 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:01 am

RodePiet wrote:
mats19 wrote:I've watched him, a couple of times during the WC.. Didn't see anything special.. But I don't know how he iz.doing at Atletico

I guess the fact that everybody is going on about his exploits would answer most normal peoples questions, if indeed you actually asked a question.
Sorry you weren't impressed and I might be old fashioned but your not really asking anything or contributing to the conversation...

Didn't ask a question, just left my impression about him. I would not pay 30m+ for him based on the performances I've seen from him. Anyway, I just add my opinion like others did in this topic..
And thanks
May Bayern rule the world again!
Mia San Mia
mats19
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Brazil

Postby Atlantafc » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:33 pm

mats19 wrote:
RodePiet wrote:

Didn't ask a question, just left my impression about him. I would not pay 30m+ for him based on the performances I've seen from him. Anyway, I just add my opinion like others did in this topic..
And thanks

You admitted to only seeing him during the world cup which is a very small sample size... If I went off of world cup performances I would have Howard replace Neuer and think Hazard is nothing special. This guy is the real deal, watch some more Atletico matches before you come to a final conclusion.
Fc Bayern aint nothin' to **** wit
Atlantafc
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:35 pm

Atlantafc wrote:If I went off of world cup performances I would have Howard replace Neuer

I know what you're trying to say, but this is blasphemy.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News