You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ante Ćorić

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Ante Ćorić

Postby MUTU » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:43 am

According to rumours, FC Bayern may be interested in 17 year old Croatian midfielder Ante Ćorić, who is currently on the books of Dinamo Zagreb. Ćorić is said to have excellent technical skills and ball control and is highly sought after. [source]

Can't see tweet? Click here!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Ante Ćorić

Postby ScarfoJr » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:38 pm

watched him couple of times he reminds me of modric
ScarfoJr
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Djibouti

Postby FCB general » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:19 pm

Cruz told me that he would be extremely happy in case if this story becomes reality. :D

But this guy promises a lot with just 17 years. Dinamo has been doing a great job with youngsters for the last 9 years.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MUTU » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:16 am

Cruz as in the BayernForum.com user by that name? If so, didn't know you guys knew each other.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:41 am

Cruz
I miss that guy
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCB general » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:22 am

MUTU wrote:Cruz as in the BayernForum.com user by that name? If so, didn't know you guys knew each other.

Yes. He's my compatriot. We know each other and we communicate over FB. I haven't had a chance to meet him in the last 3-4 years in his hometown, but I will sooner or later once I visit my house there.
You probably don't know, but Cruz almost died last year at work because of faulty cargo elevator from which he first had fallen and then the elevator fell onto him. He was in coma couple of days and it just missed few cm's from key point on his back to stay immobile. :(
Thank God, he's got recovered but as he said to me, some consequences will stay forever.

@Element, you clearly know why he'd be happy to see Ćorić at Bayern since you you have him on FB as a friend. :D
Last edited by FCB general on Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Element » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:11 am

Yes i do hahahaha
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:56 am

Wow, glad to hear he recovered from that.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:39 pm

FCB general wrote:You probably don't know, but Cruz almost died last year at work because of faulty cargo elevator from which he first had fallen and then the elevator fell onto him. He was in coma couple of days and it just missed few cm's from key point on his back to stay immobile.
Thank God, he's got recovered but as he said to me, some consequences will stay forever.

OH MY GOD :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thank god that he recovered
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:42 am

FCB general wrote:
MUTU wrote:Cruz as in the BayernForum.com user by that name? If so, didn't know you guys knew each other.

Yes. He's my compatriot. We know each other and we communicate over FB. I haven't had a chance to meet him in the last 3-4 years in his hometown, but I will sooner or later once I visit my house there.
You probably don't know, but Cruz almost died last year at work because of faulty cargo elevator from which he first had fallen and then the elevator fell onto him. He was in coma couple of days and it just missed few cm's from key point on his back to stay immobile. :(

@Element, you clearly know why he'd be happy to see Ćorić at Bayern since you you have him on FB as a friend. :D

:shock: poor guy.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:16 pm

We are once again linked to Ante Ćorić. [source]

Can't see tweet? Click here!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:44 pm

I forgot that we hava a topic for him. Speaking myself as Croat, I'd finally see something once of these rumors where we're after Croatian players. I'm sick and tired of guys as Olić and Pranjić, c'mon... The first one was Modrić back in 2008, then once again interest when he was a member of Tottenham squad, but nothing ever happened.

Then the next one was Mateo Kovačić who moved to Inter and unfortunately he can't develop that fast and great in that mess called Inter. The guy was born in Linz and lived for couple of years there when his father decided to send him to Dinamo to become a prospect and have better chance of developing which was bingo for both player and club at first.

Left-footed winger Halilović was the next one, but nothing happened, no offers, nothing. Barcelona took him and he's been doing great at Barca B.

The next one was also a left-footed winger Robert Murić who moved to Ajax, a guy who now can't play for Croatia because Murić' father and Robert himself decided to move to Ajax than staying at Dinamo and rejecting Zdravko Mamić who controls particularly entire Croatian football, even NT. The boy was watching Bayern match at Allianz Aren for his 18th birthday, but still nothing.

Now Ćorić story flows through the south-German media. I ask myself, really... Why the hell we don't take one guy.
He won't cost more than 10-15 mil €, or if he will cost, then bonuses and clauses can be included since Zdravko Mamić knows that situation has changed in the last 6-7 years after world economic crisis.
Halilović moved for ONLY 2.5 mil €, well... I find this incredibly stupid, but everyone who knows madman Maminjo, he won't sell wondekids for peanuts. There are stories that transfer will increase on 20 mil € if and once Alen moves to the first team and start playing there, scoring and assisting, etc. etc.

I would keep an eye on Ćorić. Maybe Bayern ruled-out Modrić, Kovačić, Halilović, Murić. That doesn't mean they have to Ćorić.

In the next 2 years IF everything will happening according to plans, Croatia will have great squad, especially midfield. It's actually a shame what HSV did to Badelj who was also very thankful player, but the environment pure disaster. We see this on Julian Green example.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:51 pm

One interesting thing about Ćorić is that when he was eleven years old he came to Munich for a trial and he broke some record in valuations for technique, tactics and speed. However, at the time he snubbed Bayern's offer and signed for Red Bull Salzburg before moving to Belgrade in 2013. [source]
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby runaway » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:04 pm

Interesting. Wow Croatia has a lot of young promising players. Btw, his dad according to transfermarkt is a scout for RB Salzburg. Appointed in Dec 2008 and Coric transferred to Salzburg in Jan 2009.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Kovacic » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:12 pm

Yea watched this guy on few matches he has rly got something, also i saw an article in which they said that if this guy continues to improve with the tempo he's holding atm he could surpass Luka Modric and replace him at the National Team which I dont believe that might be another try to make his price even higher ... Also as an Croatian and a big Bayern fan who pays very much atention to Croatian youth i would say that we should get this guy, he might be a cheap prospect for the future .
Kovacic
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News