You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ante Ćorić

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Ante Ćorić

Postby FCB general » Thu May 25, 2017 8:20 pm

He rejected Guardiola and City last year because he wanted to stay and develop. Now he's in trouble at Dinamo and he's looking for a move. Sportbild reports that Bayern, City, Mönchengladbach and Stuttgart are interested.

Stuttgart sounds like a really great place for him since they turned their policy upside down and talents are in their main focus. Wolfsburg's Brekalo is already there and they want to keep him permanently. But Ćorić estimated price is 10 mil € and I doubt that VfB can pay it except they recently received a fresh financial injection.
However, Dinamo are tough side to negotiate and they will ask for more than 10 mil €, maybe that fee + clauses and bonuses thereby making the deal around 15-20 mil €.

Not to forget to remind you about the recent interview with Björn Andersson and his story about Eduardo, Modrić and Ćorluka transfers which never happened. So far Bayern haven't bought anyone from HNL, specially from Dinamo.
I smell that Zdravko Mamić and his suspicious business are distancing Bayern from Croatian talents who are practically all linked to Dinamo. Names like Kovačić, Brekalo, Brozović, Rog and many others were barely mentioned in the context of joining Bayern.

Ćorić is really talented, but I doubt Bayern is the right place for him. We see what's going on with Sanches and Kimmich and probably the boy doesn't wanna experience the same destiny and that was the only reason of rejecting City's offer.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News