You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ante Ćorić

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Ante Ćorić

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:15 pm

runaway wrote:Interesting. Wow Croatia has a lot of young promising players. Btw, his dad according to transfermarkt is a scout for RB Salzburg. Appointed in Dec 2008 and Coric transferred to Salzburg in Jan 2009.

Hah. So they probably gave him a job in order to sign his kid. And then here we are getting shocked by Real Madrid doing the same for a 16 year old.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:16 pm

The problem with getting this guy is that we have a lot of promising players in his position.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Odg: Ante Ćorić

Postby Kovacic » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:30 pm

MUTU wrote:The problem with getting this guy is that we have a lot of promising players in his position.

Dont worry about that, there's always the RB position as far as we know our Coach lol .
Kovacic
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:41 pm

runaway wrote:Interesting. Wow Croatia has a lot of young promising players. Btw, his dad according to transfermarkt is a scout for RB Salzburg. Appointed in Dec 2008 and Coric transferred to Salzburg in Jan 2009.

MUTU wrote:
One interesting thing about Ćorić is that when he was eleven years old he came to Munich for a trial and he broke some record in valuations for technique, tactics and speed. However, at the time he snubbed Bayern's offer and signed for Red Bull Salzburg before moving to Belgrade in 2013. [source]

It's a mistake - definitely not a move to Belgrade, but Zagreb. Hrvatski Dragovoljac is at Siget, near Zagreb. NK Zagreb is city rival to Dinamo. Ćorić played for them, went to Austria and returned to Dinamo. So far everything looks awesome for this guy.

Ćorić did the same as Kovačić. Their fathers decided to move them back from Austrian youth categories to Croatia in Dinamo who has one of the best football academies in the entire Europe, what Uefa officially announced and honored the club 2-3 years ago.

If you just look at the players who currently play for Croatia, almost all of them are coming from Dinamo. Recently players from Rijeka are included in the team and maybe 1-2 guys who come from other domestic clubs.

One of the most brutal things at moment in Croatian football is that Croatia U-17 or U-16 team are consisted of all Dinamo players. Shocking, isn't it? The other thing what my friend told me on Saturday(while we were 'playing' with 5 Erdingers :wink: ) that Dinamo are the club who took all the best youths in the entire Croatia(and even some from Bosnia and Herzegovina) and develop them and that's completely logical and normal.

That's why many talents from cadet and junior teams have been promoted to seniors in the last 5-6 years.

It's simply because Dinamo know how to do it(management. organization and stuff) and because they are the only who can(have money to afford them). The rest of the clubs don't have the money, they barely exist. On the other side, some of them obviously can't work that great with youths to sell them for 5 mil € to anyone.

HNK Rijeka are after Dinamo the best organized since Italian guy is the owner for the last 2 years and has a fantastic project which resulted with Kramarić(Dinamo's youth product and academy recorder who never got his chance in the 1st team) deal and selling the young striker to Leicester City for 8-10 mil €.

Maybe RNK Split who is in private hands of two brothers(Ante Rebić and Fiorentina transfer their only business worth to mention so far).

The second best Croatian club ever, HNK Hajduk Split, have been in deep merda for the last 15 years when it comes to talk about talents. Can't produce any great young players. Financial part is pure disaster for the last 8-9 years and they also barely functioning. Limited team, all young players but no talents worth to mention. Yesterday I watched Osijek-Hajduk in my city, never weaker Hajduk but Osijek have lost the game from only one serious chance(counter-attack).

The last guy worth to mention is Danijel Subašić, Monaco and Croatian no. 1 goalkeeper. Field players...

You can't find them. They have had some transfers in Serie A such as Radošević in Napoli, but this guy is currently a lost case, unfortunately for Croatia team since Croatia lack of player in the defensive midfield after charismatic fighter and leader Niko Kovač. There was also strikers Ante Vukušić to Pescara, Marko Livaja to Inter(who blew up his career because of horrible attitude) and I can't recall anyone important.

In the last 9 years you simply can't make a mistake by buying players from Dinamo. The only guy who's been marked as black sheep is Dejan Lovren. Vedran Ćorluka fúcked up his great career in England just for one big breasted bimbo.

Other guys, the serious one, succeeded and they are standard members of Croatia team.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCB general » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:53 pm

MUTU wrote:The problem with getting this guy is that we have a lot of promising players in his position.

Absolutely correct! The first guy who falls on your head is the young boy currently at Augsburg - Hojbjerg.

Now in this Bayern where we're playing completely unspectacular style, this guy is a victim. No trust in young players, rather put Alonso. Emre Can was the first one, now it's Hojbjerg.

Exactly as you said is realistic - Ćorić wouldn't be anything new to our team from this point of view. But look what Tin Jedvaj did after AS Roma move. Didn't play, Leverkusen loan him and after 6 months they signed him permanently. Great job for both club and player and the last, but not less important - Croatia team.

But I'd like to see one Bayern product and you know what I mean - next generation wonderkid striker after Gerd Müller.

Finally, a local boy who'd be loyal as our all current, local, home boys and one of 3 best striker in the world.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCB general » Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:46 pm

Ante Čorić unhappy at Dinamo and he wants to leave the club.

Lack of playing time is the main reason for his unhappiness. He says Dinamo don't appreciate him enough he doesn't see himself staying in that environment. I'm surprised but in the last 2 days this has come out. He published a statement on the Instagram.

http://gol.dnevnik.hr/clanak/nogomet/frka-u-maksimiru-mlada-zvijezda-odlazi-iz-dinama---415234.html

http://gol.dnevnik.hr/clanak/nogomet/coric-dobio-podrsku-murica-i-dao-naslutiti-zasto-odlazi-mamic-najavio-presicu---415275.html

http://gol.dnevnik.hr/clanak/nogomet/mamic-prekrizio-corica-do-daljnjega-dinamu-se-vracaju-dva-vazna-igraca---415427.html

Porto are interested in Ćorić services since his father was a guest there.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:30 pm

"I spoke to Manchester City and Bayern Munich representatives, while I also spoke with a Real Madrid scout and there were other clubs interested in signing me as well.

"But everything has changed now and I am happy at Dinamo again. I think I will stay with Dinamo.

"Of course, everyone would like to play for a big club eventually, but I have a contract with Dinamo for four more seasons. I think I will stay put for two more years or so. I am still only 19."
DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby JANCKER » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:33 pm

Smart decision...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:14 pm

Own football development beyond the first 1-2 mil € per year. He is a disgrace for a modern football. :lol: I like that attitude. :mrgreen:

Modrić left HNL at the age of 22, Eduardo da Silva at the age of 24.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ottackon » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:33 am

It appears that Coric is still uninterested in leaving his homeland and will prolong his stay for a little bit longer.
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby FCB general » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:32 pm

ottackon wrote:It appears that Coric is still uninterested in leaving his homeland and will prolong his stay for a little bit longer.

Yes... The only reason is his personal football development that he can get and achieve in a team where he'll always have a guaranteed first team football. Very positive way of thinking and he really cares about his football future. Not to forget to mention that he moved from RB Salzburg youth setup to Dinamo youth setup because his parents thought about high chances to break through to the first team more likely than in Austria. Rare young Croatian players think like Ante, but Ante is also a rare talent in football overall and that all makes him special already.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby nm462272 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:09 pm

latest rumor is that Man City will sign him for 10 million GBP
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:35 pm

Erm... Nah I don't want to be too repetitive...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Thu May 25, 2017 6:44 pm

Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Pelin » Thu May 25, 2017 7:44 pm

talented kid. signing him and loaning him to Hoffenheim would be logical.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News