You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ángel Di María [Ángel Fabián di María Hernández]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Ángel Di María [Ángel Fabián di María Hernández]

Postby nm462272 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:51 pm

zozon wrote:Blaming Pep on the Di Maria transfer topic. It's official - Bayern "fans" have gone crazy...

WTF is wrong with you.

It was even worse when people were calling for Weinzierl as a replacement. Seriously, something is wrong with some people.

Some people will never be happy, no matter what. I can picture Bayern winning the treble, and someone getting mad at Pep for not hugging Müller, or not saying mia san mia, or not french kissing Berni... they'll never be happy.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:53 pm

zozon wrote:Blaming Pep on the Di Maria transfer topic. It's official - Bayern "fans" have gone crazy...

WTF is wrong with you.

It was even worse when people were calling for Weinzierl as a replacement. Seriously, something is wrong with some people.

Frustration makes crazy. I am becoming a little bit frustrated myself, but I'm still waiting to the end of season to judge Pep.
Last edited by PunkCapitalist on Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby zozon » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:02 pm

I don't blame them for not being happy, but this grumpy mood even when the season hasnt even started yet or whining about past seasons is crazy.

Jupp's season with three second places was WAY worse than ANY of the TWO Pep seasons, but people forget that.

This transfer period began with whining about the Costa transfer and saying KHR and the board are stupid.
People were even whining about Vidal...

What is next (except Pep's bashing) is beyond me...
People expect that Ancelotti or Klopp are going to win the treble as a granted thing... Those people are stupid and dumb. Plus they don't know anything about football. Those same "fans" forget that there are other clubs which are great and that they are problem for us, no matter who is our coach or what player we bring. Those teams are bringing world quality players also.

We were without a CL title for 13 years!!! And dont tell me we havent had great players all these years or great coaches.

Blaming Pep on every goddamn thing is stupid.

And remember that on the treble season we had LUCK in some important matches, especially the CL final. Luck is needed for things in football to happen.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nm462272 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:05 pm

Agreed totally. There are valid criticisms of Pep, but they are lost in the blind hate, where every single thing is his fault. People were blaming him for injuries last year that were freak accidents, like Alaba's... I mean, come on. I don't love the guy either, but people need to learn a little perspective.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby zozon » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:09 pm

I bashed Pep and still bashing him on some formation tweaks or player positions (Lahm and Alaba), but maybe there are some internal things that we dont know. Maybe Lahm has become slower and slow is not an option for a wing-back. And maybe he doesnt wanna become a flop as RB, being a world class as we know him.

Alaba plays in midfield in his NT, so maybe he doesnt like to play a LB either.

But bashing Pep for every goddamn thing that happens in the club is just pure evil and stupid.
Last edited by zozon on Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:11 pm

Being unable to READ and UNDERSTAND at least the gist - it's official, some people are unable to do it... ;)
I, for one, don't even want diMaria (but I DO wish to see another winger before Aug 31st...)

Way worse? He mad eit to the final, where he lost in penalties with all the bad luck in the world... Pep lost 3-0 in Barca with all the best luck that it wasn't a two-digit-game... ;)
Also, Jupp took over a team in crisis, that he had to rebuild from scratch after van Gaal ruined squad (and club!) atmosphere... Pep on the other hand took the f*cking best team in the world at the time - no doubt about it...
In the 13 years we didn't have a team that even came close to the one of the last 4-5 years... Also, Magath and Klinsmann are anything but not great coaches... ;)

Nobody expects the treble... Nobody expects somebody else to win it (easily)... But I DO Want to see development! I don't want to see a blueprint of the last loss to know that it's gonna be the next... Why are players constantly improving elsewhere, just not with the coach that is supposedly great with young talent?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:49 pm

nm462272 wrote:Agreed totally. There are valid criticisms of Pep, but they are lost in the blind hate, where every single thing is his fault. People were blaming him for injuries last year that were freak accidents, like Alaba's... I mean, come on. I don't love the guy either, but people need to learn a little perspective.

Precisely. There *are* reasons to criticize Pep (there also reasons to praise him, but nevermind those), but there's so much shit being thrown around that valid arguments end under a pile.
PunkCapitalist

Postby kingbayern » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:15 pm

[quote="zozon"]I don't blame them not being happy, but this grumpy mood even when the season hasnt even started yet or whining about past seasons is crazy.

Jupp's season with three second places was WAY worse than ANY of the TWO Pep seasons, but people forget that.

This transfer period began with whining about the Costa transfer and saying KHR and the board are stupid.
People were even whining about Vidal...

What is next (except Pep's bashing) is beyond me...
People expect that Ancelotti or Klopp are going to win the treble as a granted thing... Those people are stupid and dumb. Plus they don't know anything about football. Those same "fans" forget that there are other clubs which are great and that they are problem for us, no matter who is our coach or what player we bring. Those teams are bringing world quality players also

Where I agree with you on most part I can understand the frustration of fans because it they dont feel like they are playing to the best who will they blame..some has to get the blame and tbh it basically two years being stagnant or some may say declining I am all for giving the mqnqger one last shot but if we really look at this with a clear mind...if it was any other manager they would be out the door a long time ago....

Also the part where u said Klopp Ancelotti are dumb and stupid and dont know anything about football is most definitely incorrect in terms of Ancelotti who dominated Europe with milan and was successfully at evry club except for chelsea who owner is nuts and also klopp who did the one of the greatest thing ever and is hardly seen in morfern football where he took a midtable team and made them a European powerhouse say what you like but they know as much about football as Pep
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:19 pm

kingbayern wrote:but if we really look at this with a clear mind...if it was any other manager they would be out the door a long time ago....

Here, I'd disagree... I don't think they'd be out... IIRC we've never sacked a coach as long as he won titles... But they would face WAY more serious criticism than Pep... Especially from Killer-Kalle who used to scare away coaches as a sport...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby endrity » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:31 pm

I am as close to a Pep-hater as we can get, but this is one thing I don't blame him for. Not at all.

I actually would have loved Di Maria here, without Douglas Costa coming in I thought we had lost a lot of pace across our team. But there is no way that Bayern's board would pay what PSG are willing to for a player coming out of a seriusly dissapointing season.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby zozon » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:28 am

kingbayern wrote:Also the part where u said Klopp Ancelotti are dumb and stupid and dont know anything about football

WTF

I never said that those coaches are stupid, I said that people expecting Bayern to play atomic football under Klopp or Carlo and all of a sudden win 2 trebles in a row are stupid.
Last edited by zozon on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
pyrasur wrote:
zozon
I post all the time

Postby zozon » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:36 am

kingbayern wrote:if it was any other manager they would be out the door a long time ago....

Bayern is not a village football team. What will the fans, players and coaches from all over the world think of Bayern if they sack a coach who brought them 5 trophies in two years and two CL semi-finals? Especially that those 2 teams which got better of Bayern eventually ended up as CL winners. Plus that coach is Pep Guardiola, this is not Weinzierl or even Klopp!

Like it or not, there are top 5 active elite coaches in the world and Pep is one of them. You just can't sack a coach of that calibre after failing to bring a CL trophy in just 2 years and at the same time brings you back2back league titles and a national cup.
And don't let me even bring the discussion of the last seasons injury situation.

Klopp is nowhere near Pep - knowledge wise, CV wise or success wise.
Weinzierl - #-o Dumb fans wish.

Some "fans" are berzerk and stupid.
pyrasur wrote:
zozon
I post all the time

Postby Korab » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:52 am

After reading Adama thread I thought I would not find better one, but this one is excellent, hahaha :-({|=
Korab
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kingbayern » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:52 am

zozon wrote:
kingbayern wrote:Also the part where u said Klopp Ancelotti are dumb and stupid and dont know anything about football

WTF

I never said that those coaches are stupid, I said that people expecting Bayern to play atomic football under Klopp or Carlo and all of a sudden win 2 trebles in a row are stupid.

Guess that was a misunderstanding on my part ..sorry about that
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby German-American » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:44 am

I am annoying at how Alonso is always playing....it's is proven time and time again that he's not really helping the team

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News