You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Andriy Yarmolenko [Andriy Mykolayovych Yarmolenko]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Andriy Yarmolenko [Andriy Mykolayovych Yarmolenko]

Postby Pelin » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:10 am

Firstly, we are one of the top 3 teams and should look to improve ourselves. Secondly, l know him well, he is almost 28 and unproven at highest level. also considering his team plays counterattack football. This guy is more and less is a gamble.

Yep, he is good dribbler and good finisher, for D.Kyiv level. Schalke level team signing at most.

Overall, we have no luxury to make a gamble signing at his point. Stop believing in every lie and stop bashing MGT for it please. we have more than 2 months to sign a world class player.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:29 am

who says Lewy is not happy? Seriously? it was clear German media made a news with their their logic, after Müller's and Lewy's 2-3 signing declarations.l must ask why Lewy, not Müller. maybe because of Müller's season. Süle is a signing for the future. Bayern confirmed Kimmich as starter RB and signed Tolisso, who is the best option on the market. you can continue to believe as if PSG will let Verratti go.

They kept linked us with Griezmann and Verratti. The first one is not fitted in Carlo's system. The latter plays for a non selling club. in this case, they want Bayern to make impossible. seriously?

Believe me, our MGT is doing great job on rebuilding. Thanks to this great work, we have a luxury. if you look at our squad planning, we need a top signing for LW this season. Then, All we need is a Robben replacement and striker in the next 3 years. so we have this luxury, we can spend our all transfer budget on 2 players.

Can't see tweet? Click here!
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Dusel » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:06 am

bastos80 wrote:
Dusel wrote:
bastos80 wrote:

Jesus Christ, stop taking my post out of context for **** sake :lol:
I'm talking about LEWANDOWSKI and those signings so far are definatly nothing amazing, so if you're not happy in Lewy's shoes, that's totally understandable. You're talking about grenades and then you sign someone like Yarmolenko. And with all respect for their potential, Süle, Gnabry, Rudy and even Tolisso aren't. So Yarmolenko would make Hoeneß and KHR look like even more of a chatterbox than they already are.

I'm fine with the transfer window so far. However we definatly need a world class signing and Yarmolenko definatly isn't that. He's not even a big upgrade over Costa and probably wouldn't cost much less than what we get for him. Totally not understandable if this goes through.

But yeah, just because I don't agree with this player, you come out swinging your polemics. :lol: Asking for at least one Sanchez level signing, especially when that guy is willing to leave and his likely available for a reasonable fee, definatly has nothing to do with a FIFA team... :roll: Or does the team in my signature look like a FIFA team to you?
By the way, this transfer window is definatly going to be a record spending.

Taking you out of context? Kind of hard to read your mind in the last post when you type in a 7 word snippet.

If you or Lewandowski are disappointed with Sule and Tolisso you are quite simply spoiled rotten. Sorry, but it's not that long ago at all since the days of van Bommel being captain in midfield, Pranjic and Altintop as utility men, van Buyten and Demichelis starting at CB, and Butt as GK. Tolisso and Sule are top class signings. Gnabry was great business and could turn out to be a top winger. And quit complaining about Rudy like he's meant to be a star signing, everybody knows the purpose he was signed for.

Did I say that? No. If you can't read my mind, don't make any stupid assumptions. Wonder where you get that idea from that I'm disappointed when I said I'm fine with the period so far in the same **** post.
Also what's Rudy's role got to do with the fact that he's not a "grenade" signing?

And no, not really hard to not take something out of context even when I'm not writing a 10 page essay.

You're really showing me how you love to put words into my mouth and make up some bullshit here.

Literally all you do is cuss, accuse me of putting words into your mouth, and then use hyperbole when you realize logic is not on your side in a discussion. Your intent is quite clear.

Point is, Yarmolenko is better than Costa, and you STILL have not demonstrated any evidence that supports your claim he is not.

I don't think Bayern should sign Yarmolenko, but I do think he is better than Costa.

Have a nice day. :coffee:
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby kingbayern » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:19 am

lol, let me be the one to say let us take this so serious we are passionate about a rumour from a source that is far from reliable or valid. might be wrong but we have other more pressing issues like world peace, is Carlo's eyebrow is like that naturally, or will Mueller be the Mueller we know and love.....no need to get so worked up.
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jamaica

Postby aterford » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:06 am

Going off of the past two UCL seasons:

Better passer? Costa
More chances created? Costa
Goals per 90? Costa
Assists per 90? Costa
Shots? Costa
Successful dribbles? Costa

I'm not even that hot on Costa, but this stuff is ridiculous. Hell, even Gnabry was just as good this year.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Oggy121 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:33 am

In my country, he is called "new Shevchenko" or " CR7 of Ukraine" :lol: . We were disappointed with signing Mandzukic instead Dzeko, Dante instead Alex but all of them are good signings. We can believe that he will be successfull at Bayern
Oggy121
Getting the hang of it

Postby #12 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:09 am

Successful at what? Beating Rode to playtime?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:12 am

#12 wrote:Successful at what? Beating Rode to playtime?

Taking us all the way to the CL round of 16
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:55 am

Dusel wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
Dusel wrote:
Taking you out of context? Kind of hard to read your mind in the last post when you type in a 7 word snippet.

If you or Lewandowski are disappointed with Sule and Tolisso you are quite simply spoiled rotten. Sorry, but it's not that long ago at all since the days of van Bommel being captain in midfield, Pranjic and Altintop as utility men, van Buyten and Demichelis starting at CB, and Butt as GK. Tolisso and Sule are top class signings. Gnabry was great business and could turn out to be a top winger. And quit complaining about Rudy like he's meant to be a star signing, everybody knows the purpose he was signed for.

Did I say that? No. If you can't read my mind, don't make any stupid assumptions. Wonder where you get that idea from that I'm disappointed when I said I'm fine with the period so far in the same **** post.
Also what's Rudy's role got to do with the fact that he's not a "grenade" signing?

And no, not really hard to not take something out of context even when I'm not writing a 10 page essay.

You're really showing me how you love to put words into my mouth and make up some bullshit here.

Literally all you do is cuss, accuse me of putting words into your mouth, and then use hyperbole when you realize logic is not on your side in a discussion. Your intent is quite clear.

Point is, Yarmolenko is better than Costa, and you STILL have not demonstrated any evidence that supports your claim he is not.

I don't think Bayern should sign Yarmolenko, but I do think he is better than Costa.

Have a nice day. :coffee:

Oh, you THINK he is better? I THINK Costa is better. Have you demonstrated any evidence that shows Yarmolenko is better than Costa apart from him scoring in a shit league and being even more unproven than Costa at highest level? :coffee:
Have a nice day, and learn to read properly. :cheers:
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Pelin » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:31 pm

Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership