You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Andriy Yarmolenko [Andriy Mykolayovych Yarmolenko]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Andriy Yarmolenko [Andriy Mykolayovych Yarmolenko]

Postby bastos80 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:07 pm

That would be the icing on the cake and if that happens nobody can blame Lewy for being unhappy :lol:
Probably was promissed players like Alexis when he extended.
Also for a player his age those numbers aren't even that impressive in this league.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dusel » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:41 pm

bastos80 wrote:That would be the icing on the cake and if that happens nobody can blame Lewy for being unhappy :lol:

What a sh*t attitude.

Also for a player his age those numbers aren't even that impressive in this league.

Not saying Yarmolenko is the player Bayern should get, but I am saying that Yarmolenko is better than Costa.

Yarmolenko is not a "granate".
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bastos80 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:04 pm

Dusel wrote:
bastos80 wrote:That would be the icing on the cake and if that happens nobody can blame Lewy for being unhappy

What a sh*t attitude.

You'll probably find it easy explaining why.

Dusel wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Also for a player his age those numbers aren't even that impressive in this league.

Not saying Yarmolenko is the player Bayern should get, but I am saying that Yarmolenko is better than Costa.

Yarmolenko is not a "granate".

Oh yeah? I wouldn't be so sure about that.
Scorers aren't everything you know.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:21 pm

All these players coming or wanted by bayern... who is next ? A Maltese NT player maybe?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dusel » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:30 pm

bastos80 wrote:

Why? Because not every single transfer is a new record? Because your Playstation FIFA team is unrealistic?

Because the people in charge of Bayern Munich understand responsible business practices for the club just as well as they understand football?

Oh yeah? I wouldn't be so sure about that.
Scorers aren't everything you know.

What was better about Costa, specifically? In the same league, at the same ages, over 4 years Costa had 23 assists compared to Yarmolenko's 29, Costa scored 19 goals compared to Yarmolenko's 46. They are both technical. If you say "speed" I will just roll my eyes.

Anyways, it doesn't matter too much. I was just amused that people thought Costa was better than Yarmolenko.

Personally, I think Bayern need to be going after Lemar or Asensio (if Madrid haven't already made him untransferable or prohibitively expensive), assuming the Sanchez deal is off.
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby fernandao_hmetal » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:36 pm

huknife wrote:
MUTU wrote:Good player, but not the kind you need as a starter to win the Champions League.

How many people would have said that about Owen Hargreaves before he showed what he was about on the big stage?

Or Willy Sagnol?

Please, lets try and move away from the Mercenary mentality.

This
fernandao_hmetal
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:36 pm

Dusel wrote:
bastos80 wrote:

Why? Because not every single transfer is a new record? Because your Playstation FIFA team is unrealistic?

Because the people in charge of Bayern Munich understand responsible business practices for the club just as well as they understand football?

Jesus Christ, stop taking my post out of context for **** sake :lol:
I'm talking about LEWANDOWSKI and those signings so far are definatly nothing amazing, so if you're not happy in Lewy's shoes, that's totally understandable. You're talking about grenades and then you sign someone like Yarmolenko. And with all respect for their potential, Süle, Gnabry, Rudy and even Tolisso aren't. So Yarmolenko would make Hoeneß and KHR look like even more of a chatterbox than they already are.

I'm fine with the transfer window so far. However we definatly need a world class signing and Yarmolenko definatly isn't that. He's not even a big upgrade over Costa and probably wouldn't cost much less than what we get for him. Totally not understandable if this goes through.

But yeah, just because I don't agree with this player, you come out swinging your polemics. :lol: Asking for at least one Sanchez level signing, especially when that guy is willing to leave and his likely available for a reasonable fee, definatly has nothing to do with a FIFA team... :roll: Or does the team in my signature look like a FIFA team to you?
By the way, this transfer window is definatly going to be a record spending.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Dusel » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:13 pm

bastos80 wrote:

I'm talking about LEWANDOWSKI and those signings so far are definatly nothing amazing, so if you're not happy in Lewy's shoes, that's totally understandable. You're talking about grenades and then you sign someone like Yarmolenko. And with all respect for their potential, Süle, Gnabry, Rudy and even Tolisso aren't. So Yarmolenko would make Hoeneß and KHR look like even more of a chatterbox than they already are.

I'm fine with the transfer window so far. However we definatly need a world class signing and Yarmolenko definatly isn't that. He's not even a big upgrade over Costa and probably wouldn't cost much less than what we get for him. Totally not understandable if this goes through.

But yeah, just because I don't agree with this player, you come out swinging your polemics. :lol: Asking for at least one Sanchez level signing, especially when that guy is willing to leave and his likely available for a reasonable fee, definatly has nothing to do with a FIFA team... :roll: Or does the team in my signature look like a FIFA team to you?

Taking you out of context? Kind of hard to read your mind in the last post when you type in a 7 word snippet.

If you or Lewandowski are disappointed with Sule and Tolisso you are quite simply spoiled rotten. Sorry, but it's not that long ago at all since the days of van Bommel being captain in midfield, Pranjic and Altintop as utility men, van Buyten and Demichelis starting at CB, and Butt as GK. Tolisso and Sule are top class signings. Gnabry was great business and could turn out to be a top winger. And quit complaining about Rudy like he's meant to be a star signing, everybody knows the purpose he was signed for.
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bastos80 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:27 pm

Dusel wrote:
bastos80 wrote:

Taking you out of context? Kind of hard to read your mind in the last post when you type in a 7 word snippet.

If you or Lewandowski are disappointed with Sule and Tolisso you are quite simply spoiled rotten. Sorry, but it's not that long ago at all since the days of van Bommel being captain in midfield, Pranjic and Altintop as utility men, van Buyten and Demichelis starting at CB, and Butt as GK. Tolisso and Sule are top class signings. Gnabry was great business and could turn out to be a top winger. And quit complaining about Rudy like he's meant to be a star signing, everybody knows the purpose he was signed for.

Did I say that? No. If you can't read my mind, don't make any stupid assumptions. Wonder where you get that idea from that I'm disappointed when I said I'm fine with the period so far in the same **** post.
Also what's Rudy's role got to do with the fact that he's not a "grenade" signing?

And no, not really hard to not take something out of context even when I'm not writing a 10 page essay.

You're really showing me how you love to put words into my mouth and make up some bullshit here.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:32 pm

That Dusel guy still here? STILL unable to read? Classic

huknife wrote:
MUTU wrote:Good player, but not the kind you need as a starter to win the Champions League.

How many people would have said that about Owen Hargreaves before he showed what he was about on the big stage?

Or Willy Sagnol?

Please, lets try and move away from the Mercenary mentality.

Neither of those was 28 when he came here, cane from a league THAT shitty, where we hit the NON-jackpot before... And Hargreaves was meh in an overdue team...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:46 pm

#12 wrote:That Dusel guy still here? STILL unable to read? Classic

So he's notorious already :lol:
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby pyrasur » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:50 pm

Thank goodness this forum is balanced by the rest of us who are truly above average. Amirite?
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby bastos80 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:12 pm

pyrasur wrote:Thank goodness this forum is balanced by the rest of us who are truly above average. Amirite?

If average means not being able to read properly, yes you are.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby kod2600 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:39 pm

We don't have to get over a mercenary mentality. We have to regain a mentality that requires us the have the proper big name in the right time to win the champions league. If that's too much for you, go support a less ambitions team. You'll be happy.

Mercenary mentality my ass.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Kovacic » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:59 pm

Dont compare this guy to Costa, if he ever gets to read this, he will feel offended, he's on a whole other level.
He could turn out to be our Mertens, he is a fine player and I was always wondering why he wasnt signed by one of the big clubs. He is a better player than any of the youngsters we could get this year if we consider our goal to win the Champions league NEXT SEASON... But i wouldnt be fully satisfied with his signing.

A definitive improvement over Costa, but nothing to be thrilled about, and i feel like we need to show our teeth this transfer season and finaly do business like our rivals do, if needed expensive, but quality vise recgonizeable.

More than anything i would love Bayern to sign this guy, and make us all eat our words with his performances ... But what if it doesnt work out ? Who is gonna carry us on the way to the UCL final ? Coman, Ribery, Gnabry ? All three shouldnt be taken lightly, but we all know what we're talking about here, we've been comparing ourselves with Real Madrid, Barcelona, and i dont see how this guy is gona fill the same cup with the likes of Neymar.
Kovacic
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News