You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Andrés Vásquez

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Andrés Vásquez

Postby MUTU » Fri May 11, 2007 9:49 pm

Andrés Vásquez, a 19-year old Peruvian playing with IFK Göteborg will be on trial with Bayern according to certain rumours (eg http://www.lanacion.com.ar/deportiva/no ... _id=907422). He's a left-footed midfielder.

Here's a magic goal he scored:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Fri May 11, 2007 11:20 pm

You have to admit that was one heck of a shot.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri May 11, 2007 11:58 pm

Great goal indeed...One of the best..
Any other videos of him playing?
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sat May 12, 2007 12:52 am

Here's him repeating the goal for a program on TV

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Andrés Vásquez

Postby Walls » Sat May 12, 2007 12:55 am

MUTU wrote:Andrés Vásquez, a 19-year old Peruvian playing with IFK Göteborg will be on trial with Bayern according to certain rumours (eg http://www.lanacion.com.ar/deportiva/no ... _id=907422). He's a left-footed midfielder.

Here's a magic goal he scored:

I heard he is Pizzaro or santa cruz's cousin?
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Sat May 12, 2007 1:21 am

I'm glad that I know Spanish or I wouldn't have understood much of what they were saying.

Poor Pizarro. He's been around for some time but everyone is talking about his cousin. That was his first goal for that team and it's one that has the whole world talking.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Walls » Sat May 12, 2007 1:36 am

get him quick before fuc*king madrid n chelsh*t come in.
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby soccerkyle » Sat May 12, 2007 2:06 am

Bayern needs alot more youth players like the other big clubs in Europe just look at Sevilla a couple years back buying alot of young players who have become stars
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FC Bajern » Sat May 12, 2007 5:04 am

Just because he scored a goal like that they compare him to Maradona now? pathetic. I'm not going to get exited just because of this goal. I think he inteded it for a cross anyway, he wasn't even looking at the goal.
FC Bajern

Postby tracylynn » Sat May 12, 2007 5:14 am

They were not comparing him to Maradona. :roll: They were talking about how Maradona did a similiar shot, hence Maradona's name being tossed in the conversation. :roll:
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby kevh26 » Sat May 12, 2007 10:10 am

FC Bajern wrote:I think he inteded it for a cross anyway, he wasn't even looking at the goal.

I agree with you here FC Bajern, I doubt it was ever intended as a shot.
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FC Bajern » Sat May 12, 2007 5:19 pm

tracylynn wrote:They were not comparing him to Maradona. :roll: They were talking about how Maradona did a similiar shot, hence Maradona's name being tossed in the conversation. :roll:

Ok. and why did you have to roll your eyes here? Didn't you see that there was a question mark at the end of the sentence? Which means I wasn't saying they are comparing him for sure.
FC Bajern

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat May 12, 2007 11:28 pm

hahah guys chill, bro xalarose man.
this guy cannot be judged by only one goal...lets see with the trials at Munich and if general likes him then yes .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sat May 12, 2007 11:31 pm

I saw that you ended the statement with a question mark. Granted, you might not have known if they were comparing him to Maradona, but your statement made it seemed like they were. It appeared that you just assumed he was because of the name and the video clip of Maradona. My bad. Everybody rolls their eyes.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Sat May 12, 2007 11:32 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:hahah guys chill, bro xalarose man.
this guy cannot be judged by only one goal...lets see with the trials at Munich and if general likes him then yes .

I was just about to say the same thing. I wonder if they are giving him a shot just because of that one goal and the fact that he is Pizarro's cousin. If that is the case then that is not a good reason.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News