You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Andrés Vásquez

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Postby tracylynn » Sat May 12, 2007 11:34 pm

I just checked on this kids stats and he's been with the team since 2005 and this was his first goal.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat May 12, 2007 11:56 pm

tracylynn wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:hahah guys chill, bro xalarose man.
this guy cannot be judged by only one goal...lets see with the trials at Munich and if general likes him then yes .

I was just about to say the same thing. I wonder if they are giving him a shot just because of that one goal and the fact that he is Pizarro's cousin. If that is the case then that is not a good reason.

yeah well said ...he is pizarro's cousin well then if he is coming hopefully he can be better than his cousin.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun May 13, 2007 12:05 am

Guys...cut it off...
Discuss on the topic...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 13, 2007 12:12 am

haha wow ok well , thats true .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby bayern1301 » Sun May 13, 2007 12:14 am

i could imagine this guy coming to bayern and being a much bigger hit that pizarro ever was, not sure why but its just a feeling that IF he came he would be a star.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby iplayfm2007 » Tue May 15, 2007 5:06 pm

i think we must let him to show what he knows and maybe he'll be a fcbayern player in the future
iplayfm2007
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News