You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Anderson [Anderson Luís de Abreu Oliveira]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Anderson [Anderson Luís de Abreu Oliveira]

Postby hunter89 » Sat May 19, 2007 1:43 pm

I really wish that bayern could buy this player .... coz he is a really great dribbler , left footed , fast & strong .he is also only 19 but i really doubt that bayern will be able to compete with clubs from england or spain for him .... Wut do u guys think?
hunter89
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby xevi » Sun May 20, 2007 1:27 pm

i like andersson, he would be a good option and he's very young. but now seems that we will bought a winger (quaresma or robben). in any case if we cant get one of them or vdvaart, sneijder, diego... i would sign him.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby torgan » Wed May 23, 2007 5:02 pm

this is were it's vital for hoeness and the board to get it right.. sure, he's young, but we need to think past the next season. if a player like anderson or moutinho are hot prospects for the future, I say we should go for them. In the next 2 years they could be world class. they didn't buy van der vaart or rosicky and look what happened there..
torgan
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby hunter89 » Wed May 23, 2007 6:20 pm

tottally true ... just what i thought
hunter89
Getting the hang of it

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News