You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Alexis Sánchez [Alexis Alejandro Sánchez Sánchez]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Alexis Sánchez [Alexis Alejandro Sánchez Sánchez]

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:35 pm

It never ends...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:54 pm

That would be fantastic, but I find it very hard to belive. It's too late in the season to go for such a key player. That is not to forget that he has allegedly agreed terms with City and will most probably end there in January.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:42 pm

With the lack of a transfer fee it could open up room for negotiation when it comes to wages and signing bonuses so you can never say never in my opinion....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Ed. » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:55 am

LOL, Sanchez to Bayern in Jan.
Sure, we'll offer him a better paypacket than City and upset the holy wage structure in place at the club. :roll:
Ed.
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jorge » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:54 pm

Let's forget the salary/ transfer fee insanity for a minute and look at purely sporting reasons:

Team average 26,4.

These are the field players that are at team's average or older: Ribery 34, Robben 33, Rafinha 32, Vidal 30, Lewa 29, Martinez 29, Boa 29, Muller 28, Hummels 28, Rudy 27, Thiago 26, James 26.

So basically of the players that typically see the field we have only Alaba (25) Bernat (24) Tolisso (23) Kimmich (22) Sule (22) Coman (21) as relatively young players.

We have out on loan: Costa (at 27 he belongs to the first group), Gnabry (22) Sanches (20).

I still can't see what we gain signing a 28 year old who could give us some benefits from the start but he will still have to deal with adaptation, even if he clicks in right away he is a patch not a permanent solution to our aging squad and at the end of his spell we will be selling him for less and he might become an unhappy Ribery 2.0 at one point.

Now, let's go back to the transfer fee/ salary component: For Alexis numbers we can get Pulisic (just replay yesterday's game), or even if we have to pay more, why not? Now replay today's Arsenal game. Then replay the last 5-6 Dortmund's game and the last 5-6 Arsenal's games: you will see progression on one side and regression on the other.

Alexis does not make sense.
Last edited by Jorge on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby aterford » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:25 pm

It's not happening, even if there was a 1% chance that we sign him in January - Rummenigge just a day or two ago said "Sanchez has already made up his mind about his next club, so that door will be shut in January"
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jorge » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:32 am

MUTU wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:
MUTU wrote:I don't buy the rumour that Bayern had agreed personal terms with Sanchez. Hoeness' comments regarding Sanchez strongly contradict this rumour. Didn't he say that Rummenigge didn't even discuss Sanchez with him and that a €20m or so salary he was touted as asking for was not feasible?

The whole thing is..that there is no information that Alexis was asking this kind of money. No one is putting sources on such a comments from him,his agent or or other significant figure,which has a role in transfers.

And,yes,Uli talked about that Bayern is not going to pay €20m or more salary for a player,but he was talking overall,not specific for someone.

The context was the possible transfer of Alexis Sanchez when he mentioned the salary of over €20m.

Alexis walked from a £300,000 per week extension offer at Arsenal. He is in the open market and teams like Manchester City certainly can pay more than what Arsenal offer, why would his agent negotiate for less than 17.5M ? Now, with an imminent free transfer next summer a 20M salary demand sounds like a credible rumor more than ever.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby FCB12Forever » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:48 am

Bayern is just too persistent on transfer. Even when this man openly disrespects you..
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby #12 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:21 am

Erm, what? Rummenigge clearly stated they’re not...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:43 pm

I want Pulisic too, but after having sold Dembele for +100M doesn't seem like Dortmund would give him away for cheap

Regarding the average age, Jorge made a very good point. But Ribery might be gone in summer so we would still be rejuvenating the team with Alexis.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News