You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Alexis Sánchez [Alexis Alejandro Sánchez Sánchez]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Alexis Sánchez [Alexis Alejandro Sánchez Sánchez]

Postby JANCKER » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:44 pm

kingbayern wrote:a question, with recent events if we could get Alexis on a 15mil a year salary would you take him?

I'm not gonna pay his salary so, how I'm gonna say no...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Coman » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:47 pm

kingbayern wrote:a question, with recent events if we could get Alexis on a 15mil a year salary would you take him?
No.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:11 pm

Let Psg sign him as well so we can get Draxler

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:16 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Let Psg sign him as well so we can get Draxler

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

We have Coman as starter... And everybody's darling Gnabry as sub... So - We don't need another overrated player for LM... We need right wingers... And good ones... (instead, we'll get Brandt)

Seriously, can we stop throwing EVERY German in the ring who's able to control a ball?! Like seriously, FC Bayern Deutschland is a nice thing, but there's just some positions where other nations have much MUCH more talent...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby endrity » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:29 pm

Depends on the fee really, we could pay a higher wage if the fee is somewhat normal for a 30-year old winger who relies on his athleticism.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Hardrade » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:49 pm

Draxler is not Bayern material, period, full stop. He's not even PSG material.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby aterford » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:56 am

15m a year and assuming a fee around €50m or so as been quoted? I'd take that deal. But he was reportedly asking for €25m. I don't think he'll give up €10m to get out of arsenal just yet.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby endrity » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:09 pm

It seems like he is certain to go to City.

With Bernardo Silva also going there this year, and Jesus playing as the CF, I wonder if Sane is rethinking his position. Last year he could realistically hope to overtake Sterling due to more talent and David Silva due to age. But B.Silva and Sanchez have a few more years ahead of them and are arguably more developed players right now.
endrity
I post all the time

Postby Pelin » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:28 am

it looks like he already agreed terms with City months ago.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby aterford » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:57 am

Aaaaaaaand....he stays?
aterford
I post all the time

Re: Julian Draxler

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:33 pm

Well,Alexis is going to be a free agent at the end of the season.To be honest,despite that he's going to be at 29 years of age at the end of the season,i think we should go after him first.

Our transfer past is showing that we're capable of doing something like this.

If the things don't go in our way-sure,Draxler should be in the top 5 list.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby gumboduncan » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:53 pm

Alexis has zero interest in joining us next summer. He is gutted that his dream move to City didn't go through. He will 100% sign for them in January. The Bayern board would never pay his wage demands and I'm glad they won't. We also need to sign a player that is not about to reach 30 years old. We need younger/fresher wings.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:07 pm

gumboduncan wrote:Alexis has zero interest in joining us next summer. He is gutted that his dream move to City didn't go through. He will 100% sign for them in January. The Bayern board would never pay his wage demands and I'm glad they won't. We also need to sign a player that is not about to reach 30 years old. We need younger/fresher wings.

It depends on so many things.
1.It depends what we're going to do in CL.We bring in Klose when he was 29 yo,Makaay -28,Vidal when he was 28,Hummels on 27 also Toni was already on 30,like Tymoshchuk when he started playing for Bayern.And i'm not going to mention Alonso.
The whole point is,we're paying somewhat "big" money for Bayern standard when we're looking for momentary improvement in some areas.

2.Also,don't forget what Ancelotti told the press when they asked him for Alexis:
“I know the culture of this club and will not ask for any players for whom the club has to spend crazy sums, but if there are occasions, why not?”
That's what im calling "leave open door."
When you can bring a top 5 LW that can also play exellent as a number 9 without dealing with a club,is stupid at least not to give it a look.

3.The whole wage thing is a mith,that was made of "close to Alexis sources".I'm posting one part of Uli interview about it: (per ESPN)

"Asked about his club's interest in Sanchez, Hoeness said: "I'm not involved in operational business. [Bayern CEO] Karl-Heinz Rummenigge hasn't approached me, therefore the link with him doesn't seem to be very strong."Asked about escalating prices in football, he added: "The salaries being talked about up front of over €20 million [a year] are definitely an amount that isn't feasible for FC Bayern."""

He's talking for rumours,for salaries that "being talked about",saying that "KHR hasn't approached me",leaving us with the feel that he's leaving an open door too.Otherwise he should say-Bayern is not going to pay X money for X player.

4.The other thing is-this "dream for playing for City" was made by ... yeah,you know who - newspapers like Sun,Metro and Mirror.
Even,if we take away the fact that these 3 can not be trusted in 90 % of the time,even all of them are talking about the same thing:

“Not having European competition of the level of the Champions League is significant for Alexis.
“He is motivated by playing in it, and winning it.”

We're the favourites for winning it,after Real.Just sayin.
And i'm not saying that we should bring Alexis at 100 %.I'm saying is that it makes sense for a club like Bayern with a different transfer policy,to take such an action.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:52 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
gumboduncan wrote:Alexis has zero interest in joining us next summer. He is gutted that his dream move to City didn't go through. He will 100% sign for them in January. The Bayern board would never pay his wage demands and I'm glad they won't. We also need to sign a player that is not about to reach 30 years old. We need younger/fresher wings.

It depends on so many things.
1.It depends what we're going to do in CL.We bring in Klose when he was 29 yo,Makaay -28,Vidal when he was 28,Hummels on 27 also Toni was already on 30,like Tymoshchuk when he started playing for Bayern.And i'm not going to mention Alonso.
The whole point is,we're paying somewhat "big" money for Bayern standard when we're looking for momentary improvement in some areas.

2.Also,don't forget what Ancelotti told the press when they asked him for Alexis:
“I know the culture of this club and will not ask for any players for whom the club has to spend crazy sums, but if there are occasions, why not?”
That's what im calling "leave open door."
When you can bring a top 5 LW that can also play exellent as a number 9 without dealing with a club,is stupid at least not to give it a look.

3.The whole wage thing is a mith,that was made of "close to Alexis sources".I'm posting one part of Uli interview about it: (per ESPN)

"Asked about his club's interest in Sanchez, Hoeness said: "I'm not involved in operational business. [Bayern CEO] Karl-Heinz Rummenigge hasn't approached me, therefore the link with him doesn't seem to be very strong."Asked about escalating prices in football, he added: "The salaries being talked about up front of over €20 million [a year] are definitely an amount that isn't feasible for FC Bayern."""

He's talking for rumours,for salaries that "being talked about",saying that "KHR hasn't approached me",leaving us with the feel that he's leaving an open door too.Otherwise he should say-Bayern is not going to pay X money for X player.

4.The other thing is-this "dream for playing for City" was made by ... yeah,you know who - newspapers like Sun,Metro and Mirror.
Even,if we take away the fact that these 3 can not be trusted in 90 % of the time,even all of them are talking about the same thing:

“Not having European competition of the level of the Champions League is significant for Alexis.
“He is motivated by playing in it, and winning it.”

We're the favourites for winning it,after Real.Just sayin.
And i'm not saying that we should bring Alexis at 100 %.I'm saying is that it makes sense for a club like Bayern with a different transfer policy,to take such an action.

I think that's an awfully optimistic take. It seems as though you're perfectly willing to believe some rumors but throwing all these rumors about Sanchez out because you don't wanna believe them.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:38 pm

Everybody believes in something.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria