You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Alexandre Lacazette

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Alexandre Lacazette

Postby BayernFL117 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:04 pm

I was correcting the person above who was saying he was bought for 52m euros. Not really surprising considering the current market prices, but still pretty inflated in my opinion.[/quote]
We want 50 million for Costa.. 56 57 is nothing for one of the most effective strikers in the world in the last years.

Send via carrier pigeon.

Can't see tweet? Click here![/quote]

Interesting that Lewi isn't even on there
BayernFL117
Getting the hang of it

Postby Effenberg777 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:30 pm

BayernFL117 wrote:I was correcting the person above who was saying he was bought for 52m euros. Not really surprising considering the current market prices, but still pretty inflated in my opinion.

We want 50 million for Costa.. 56 57 is nothing for one of the most effective strikers in the world in the last years.

Send via carrier pigeon.

Can't see tweet? Click here![/quote]

Interesting that Lewi isn't even on there[/quote]

Lewy should take this picture and stick it to his mirror, thats the reason he was not the top scorer this year( and complain less about the team) he had lots of chances that he missed.
Like and share !! :!:
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby Lahmies » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:30 pm

Ok, you win! He's not as overrated as I thought. Perhaps he will be worth his price tag. And considering it's Arsenal who bought him, he could've been more expensive lol
Lahmies
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News