You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Alex [Alex Rodrigo Dias da Costa]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Alex [Alex Rodrigo Dias da Costa]

Postby MrLinky » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:24 pm

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez is ready make a shock move for Chelsea defender Alex as he bids to boost his defensive options at Anfield.

The Brazil international is out of contract at Stamford Bridge next summer and, as a free agent, is attracting a number of high-profile clubs.

Sportsmail understands that the 27-year-old wants a longer deal than the two-year extention offered by Chelsea.

Leaving on a free could be lucrative, with suitors ready to increase his -a-week deal.

His place in the Chelsea team is also by no means assured, with Carlo Ancelotti getting success with a partnership of John Terry and Ricardo Carvalho at the heart of his defence, while Branislav Ivanovic has also been given opportunites.

Bayern Munich, AC Milan, Juventus, Lyon and Real Madrid are among other clubs linked with the former PSV Eindhoven player, who is currently out with a groin injury.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1212694/Liverpool-boss-Rafa-Benitez-set-swoop-Chelsea-defender-Alex-free.html
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Alex

Postby appudds » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:28 pm

MrLinky wrote:Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez is ready make a shock move for Chelsea defender Alex as he bids to boost his defensive options at Anfield.

The Brazil international is out of contract at Stamford Bridge next summer and, as a free agent, is attracting a number of high-profile clubs.

Sportsmail understands that the 27-year-old wants a longer deal than the two-year extention offered by Chelsea.

Leaving on a free could be lucrative, with suitors ready to increase his £30,000-a-week deal.

His place in the Chelsea team is also by no means assured, with Carlo Ancelotti getting success with a partnership of John Terry and Ricardo Carvalho at the heart of his defence, while Branislav Ivanovic has also been given opportunites.

Bayern Munich, AC Milan, Juventus, Lyon and Real Madrid are among other clubs linked with the former PSV Eindhoven player, who is currently out with a groin injury.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -free.html

I would prefer Mertesacker than him.. In short, i don't think we will get him and i DON'T want him.. Rather we don't want him!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:11 pm

If we dont Resign DvB ,Alex Would Be Awesome
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilentStrike » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:26 am

alex is a v good player... We were only short mentioned in that article :( I doubt we're going to get him. He would be a great addition to our squad!
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby shileno » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:41 am

Alex it's great! He would have been the perfect partner for Lucio :(

He has great defense and offensive, he can even score from free kicks :D Definitely we should try to get him.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby appudds » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:37 am

SilentStrike wrote:alex is a v good player... We were only short mentioned in that article :( I doubt we're going to get him. He would be a great addition to our squad!

yA... But the article says that we are monitoring the situation, that's all!!! :(
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby MrLinky » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:00 pm

Well, without a doubt he would be a very useful addition to our - not always stable - defence. Very strong physically and very good in the air, and being aged 27 he still has his best years ahead of him. And given his contract situation, the fact that we wouldn't have to pay a transfer fee for him, is a positive side-effect as well.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby appudds » Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:38 pm

I don't think he will come to us... He would rather go to Liverpool.. :(
Anyway, get mertesacker and our central defense will be solid for next 5 years!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:03 am

According to Spox

Bayern R Really interested in Alex

For me it doesnt make any Sense Signing a Brazilian CB after letting another Go (Lucio and Alex have same style but Lucio is better)

So i Would like to see A European or African CB

Or Pepe (Who is A Mix between Europe and South America ,which makes him Good )
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:44 pm

Element wrote:According to Spox Bayern R Really interested in AlexFor me it doesnt make any Sense Signing a Brazilian CB after letting another Go (Lucio and Alex have same style but Lucio is better)So i Would like to see A European or African CBOr Pepe (Who is A Mix between Europe and South America ,which makes him Good )

I don't think both Lucio and Alex are the same.. He is just a YOUNGER FORM OF LUCIO..
But i guess he would sign for Liverpool rather than Bayern! :(
Also, regarding Pepe, i don't think real will sell him! They have only 4 good CBs for starting 11: Albiol, metzelder, pepe, arbeloa...
So, forget about Pepe...They would rather sell Metzelder than pepe! :(
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby MrLinky » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:42 pm

Element wrote:Or Pepe (Who is A Mix between Europe and South America ,which makes him Good )

Since this happened ...:

... I have a deep aversion towards this guy, and would never want to see him play for my favorite club.

But this is off-topic, and we shouldn't be discussing about Pepe, with whom we haven't been linked anyway.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby appudds » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:50 pm

That shows how bad he is as a person and a footballer!
WE WILL NEVER SIGN HIM EVEN IF REAL GAVE HIM FOR FREE!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Anto » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:59 pm

1. I think that he is not the wright type of player for Bayern...
2. Real won't sell him.
3. And I also think that Bayern is not interested in him...
4. So...This topic can be locked ? :)
Sig by me!
Anto
Getting the hang of it

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:07 pm

lol this topic is about alex... and we are interested in alex apparantly... alex goes to chelsea, not real... and he is the right type of player for bayern after lucio left.

Yeah we were discussing pepe for a sec but the topic title is alex.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ballackfcb » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:18 pm

Next summer If Bayern sign Ballack on a free and Alex for a low fee this will be VERY good business for the club.
Bayern should be able to win the cl next year with Lahm,Micho,Alex and Pranjic in defense. Ballack,tymo,Ribery and robben in midfield and Gomez and Klose up front.
ballackfcb
I post all the time

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News