You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Afonso Alves [Afonso Alves Martins Júnior]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Postby Abe84 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:58 pm

Well the 20M price tag is the problem most clubs face. In winter our chairman turned down a 15M bid of Spartak Moscow, saying it wasn't enough. At that moment Afonso scored 14 out of 16 or so. Now he is 34 out of 31. He has a contract until 2011, he just signed and we are not willing to sell him.
Afonso, Fenomeno!
Abe84
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby soccerkyle » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:07 pm

I doubt next year if he stays he will put up the same numbers lets wait and see
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue May 01, 2007 12:28 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fcelber87 » Tue May 01, 2007 12:48 am

Buy this dude.
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby diegis » Tue May 01, 2007 9:12 am

MUTU wrote:

the freekicks were amazing.. :shock:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Abe84 » Tue May 01, 2007 9:00 pm

According to Dutch media Valencia CF are close signing our superstar. Price: at least 20M, some media even write 30M. Which can't be true.

Of course its transfer gossip and agents are saying things all the time...
Afonso, Fenomeno!
Abe84
Getting the hang of it

Postby Abe84 » Mon May 07, 2007 10:05 am

Final movie, all 34 goals, made in 31 games!

Enjoy, quality is not 100%, but the music is cool...Even his three magical freekicks against Vitoria Setubal and RC Lens are not included, which make an incredible 37 goals out of 36 games.

Latest news: Heerenveen rejected a 14M euro offer from Marseille.
Afonso, Fenomeno!
Abe84
Getting the hang of it

Postby Walls » Mon May 07, 2007 8:28 pm

Abe84 wrote:

Final movie, all 34 goals, made in 31 games!

Enjoy, quality is not 100%, but the music is cool...Even his three magical freekicks against Vitoria Setubal and RC Lens are not included, which make an incredible 37 goals out of 36 games.

Latest news: Heerenveen rejected a 14M euro offer from Marseille.

cool

music is sweet..techno remix of ace of spades 8) .
WALLS™ CEO OF METAL - F$CK with the bull,you get the horn.
Walls
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Mon May 07, 2007 8:51 pm

Yeah...sure...ruin classic songs... :evil:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Abe84 » Thu May 17, 2007 7:41 pm

Afonso Alves has been named in the Brazil squad for the matches against England and Turkey. Unique for a player of SC Heerenveen to play together with Kaka and Ronaldinho.

Game against England is live at BBC, 1st of June.
Afonso, Fenomeno!
Abe84
Getting the hang of it

Postby FC Bajern » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:32 pm

Alves proud of magnificent seven

Afonso Alves was proud to have shown "what he can do" after scoring a Dutch record seven times in SC Heerenveen's 9-0 weekend win against Heracles Almelo.

Stunning haul
The 26-year-old Brazilian international rarely speaks to the Dutch press but made an exception after pulling off a stunning performance in his first league start of the season." I thank the team for this," he said. "I am happy with the goals I have scored. This is important for the team. I have scored seven times, and showed who Afonso is and what he can do."

'The chase is on!'
He added with a chuckle: "That guy from [AFC] Ajax [Klaas Jan Huntelaar] has scored nine times in seven matches, I have scored seven in one-and-a-half matches. The chase is on! I will now go to Brazil to link up with the national team in high spirits and hope to score again for Heerenveen in two weeks' time."

Record win
Alves' incredible Sunday started as he opened the scoring after ten minutes and completed his hat-trick just 19 minutes later. Gerald Sibon scored Heerenveen's fourth after 60 minutes but 2006/07 Dutch Player of the Season Alves was not to be outshone scoring four more goals between the 65th and 77th minutes before Sibon capped Heerenveen's biggest ever Eredivisie win nine minutes from time.

Magnificent seven
Prior to yesterday, four players had stuck six times in Dutch top-flight games - Marco van Basten, Johan Cruyff, Pierre Kerkhofs and Dirk Lammers. Now Alves, who scored 34 goals last season, is in a field of his own. Coach Gertjan Verbeek was understandably delighted, allowing the player to leave the field early to take the applause despite having used all three of his substitutes.

Special treatment
"He deserved that," said the coach. "A lot has happened recently, but he is still is a unique player. He showed that again today because scoring seven times is unique in Eredivisie history." However, Verbeek admitted his decision to allow Alves to leave the pitch early was not appreciated by everyone, adding: "The team was a bit angry because they were eager to score ten goals."

Dispute
Alves has been in dispute with the club since the summer after he failed to secure a transfer to a bigger side with nobody meeting Heerenveen's €19m asking price for. He had not reported for training for several weeks but the club finally resolved their differences with him two weeks ago, fielding him as a substitute in last week's 5-1 UEFA Cup defeat at Helsingborgs IF. "I did not expect him to be so far on already," Verbeek said. "It is a pity he was not already that far on Thursday, but that was not only Alves' fault, just as it's not only his performance that saw him score seven times today. It is also because of his team-mates."

uefa.com
FC Bajern

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News