You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

How do you rate FC Bayern's summer transfer window?

Excellent, one of the best ever!
4%
Great
15%
Very good but not great
22%
Decent
22%
Average
15%
Below average
4%
Very bad but not terrible
11%
Terrible
4%
Catastrophical, one of the worst ever!
4%

Total votes : 27

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:31 pm

Dzeko is unrealistic and unpractical as he's CL tied

I would love to see Giroud as backup striker. He could also start in many games.

A lower profile striker but one of my favourite options as well is Vedad Ibisevic

And my favourite option and probably the most realistic one is Mario Gomez 8) but as I said, we might chase him probably after the World Cup
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Roonzil » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:42 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Forget it though guys #-o

"I don't think we have any problematic areas." [source]

Brazzo made the shittiest mistake of admitting we're on the market. And for a desperate reason. This will make any selling club at least double their asking price.
Kalle is doing damage control here. Obvious.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Achilles » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:49 pm

Obviously one of Giroud,Dzeko,Gomez is ideal.
Modeste though will come immediately. Dzeko cant play CL right?

Dolberg & M.Dembele for future would be great.
F.Torres will be a free agent next summer,just sayin'
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby aterford » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:07 am

Balotelli :lol:
aterford
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:57 am

Roonzil wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Forget it though guys #-o

"I don't think we have any problematic areas." [source]

Brazzo made the shittiest mistake of admitting we're on the market. And for a desperate reason. This will make any selling club at least double their asking price.
Kalle is doing damage control here. Obvious.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I hope you're right but I won't consider it obvious since this is the same person who has evidently believed what he just said is true for two years.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:03 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Pelin » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:21 am

A player who can also play as winger would be optimum for us or promoting Wintzheimer.

Dolberg is a player who scored 2 goals in 11 games in a very soft and weak league like Dutch where the likes of Ünal did very good, who is an average player in my opinion. On the other hand, Arp looks interesting. his football lQ and tecnique for his age is amazing.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby bmguy » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:33 pm

MUTU wrote:Interview with Lewandowski. https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-socce ... KKBN1D732X

We should sell him first to cash on new young striker, otherwise the price will go down fast.
bmguy
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:17 pm

bmguy wrote:
MUTU wrote:Interview with Lewandowski. https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-socce ... KKBN1D732X

We should sell him first to cash on new young striker, otherwise the price will go down fast.

Do you want us to become like Borussia Dortmund?
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Pelin » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:07 am

bmguy wrote:

as if we need money.

Whatever he says is true. Buying a top player every 2-3 years is a must for us. l don't know what our fan's problem. One player thinks about the good of the club, the other player who in declined since 2-3 years, thinks Bayern is a charity club and wants to retire at Bayern with playing 3 years more as starter.

Ribery's declarations are the reason why he said so. Believe me, all players thinks like that. Nobody wants to waste their best years to play with Ribery.

MGT has money and time for a winger and a striker in the next 2-3 year's mercato. l hope they won't mess up.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Achilles » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:37 am

Since the Ancefloppi's departure the hot topic over our club is the transfers,style,next coach bla bla...
Well let's say we continue this style with the inverted wingers,the offensive full backs,target man and so on.
Considering that the MGT won't splash on a single super star player it would be right to assume that we'll go out on scouting and some gamble-diamonds who have the quality to become the next Robbery or something similar.So we need two inverted wingers one lefty and one right footed.

How about Draxler(Ribery) and Fekir(Robben) they are both quality players and can do pretty much everything from assisting,dribbling and scoring. Draxler is known player nobody never questioned his talent but he has to progress and stabilize his performances and career, Bayern can provide that environment for him to flourish eventually and he'll come cheap(er) than expected. Fekir was a phenomenal talent, technically he is on the highest level, he has that Robben cut not the finishing though but he can work later on that, the Algerian guy came from a nasty injury but he is firing on all cylinders since his comeback, definitely within our price range.

So Draxler & Fekir are both 24 best age by far and quite experienced already, back up Coman & Gnabry! Sounds good to me in theory.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Coman » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:15 am

Achilles wrote:Since the Ancefloppi's departure the hot topic over our club is the transfers,style,next coach bla bla...
Well let's say we continue this style with the inverted wingers,the offensive full backs,target man and so on.
Considering that the MGT won't splash on a single super star player it would be right to assume that we'll go out on scouting and some gamble-diamonds who have the quality to become the next Robbery or something similar.So we need two inverted wingers one lefty and one right footed.

How about Draxler(Ribery) and Fekir(Robben) they are both quality players and can do pretty much everything from assisting,dribbling and scoring. Draxler is known player nobody never questioned his talent but he has to progress and stabilize his performances and career, Bayern can provide that environment for him to flourish eventually and he'll come cheap(er) than expected. Fekir was a phenomenal talent, technically he is on the highest level, he has that Robben cut not the finishing though but he can work later on that, the Algerian guy came from a nasty injury but he is firing on all cylinders since his comeback, definitely within our price range.

So Draxler & Fekir are both 24 best age by far and quite experienced already, back up Coman & Gnabry! Sounds good to me in theory.

Fekir is not a winger at all. He is a player who love to play behind the striker and does not make many effort to defend. On a wing he would flop. And we have enough central offensif player with Müller and James.

Draxler yes.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:48 am

Forsberg can be a good option to replace Ribery , I saw him play again vs Italy and he was the most dangerous...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Achilles » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:34 am

ramsej84 wrote:Forsberg can be a good option to replace Ribery , I saw him play again vs Italy and he was the most dangerous...

I like him too but he lacks the explosiveness to be a winger, he is a kind of old school right midfielder mostly with a deadly foot.
I think he is better on a central role.

Wingers must be fast,agile and explosive monster athletes, Forsberg isn't that kind of player, he excels though in different areas.
Problem is that there many good/great right footed wingers but no left footed(inverted) wingers. You won't find any good name there.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Achilles » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:38 am

Coman wrote:Fekir is not a winger at all. He is a player who love to play behind the striker and does not make many effort to defend. On a wing he would flop. And we have enough central offensif player with Müller and James.

I think we could manage, he doesn't lack anything to excel in that position, before his injury I think he played many times as RW.
I watched him in a couple of games and he knows how to move there, I don't think that he will feel so uncomfortable there, he strikes as a very intelligent player. He does many solo runs just like Arjen unlike Muller or James who doesn't have that skill. If Fekir would accept the RW role I'd go for him before his price gets skyrocketed. He is thrashing everybody this year already..
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News