You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby prasun77 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:55 pm

All good players are now taken except sanchez and james..
I really hope our board is not sleeping..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby 5HitKombo » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:03 pm

prasun77 wrote:All good players are now taken except sanchez and james..
I really hope our board is not sleeping..

I really cant see us winning champs again unless we start making 50-90m signings on world class players

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
5HitKombo
Getting the hang of it

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:20 pm

I can... But we would have to be good at something... We have few academy products, we suck at developing talent, and our scouting only knows awesome players when everyone else is already in advanced negotiations...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby 5HitKombo » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:34 pm

#12 wrote:I can... But we would have to be good at something... We have few academy products, we suck at developing talent, and our scouting only knows awesome players when everyone else is already in advanced negotiations...

Also what are we gonna do about Ancelotti letting youngsters deteriorate on the bench, i wanna be seeing Coman starting over Ribery next season and Sanches needs to start getting more mins as this will build confidence in our youngsters and build our future

5HitKombo
Getting the hang of it

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:08 pm

Man U released Ibra

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:17 pm

5HitKombo wrote:
#12 wrote:I can... But we would have to be good at something... We have few academy products, we suck at developing talent, and our scouting only knows awesome players when everyone else is already in advanced negotiations...

Also what are we gonna do about Ancelotti letting youngsters deteriorate on the bench, i wanna be seeing Coman starting over Ribery next season and Sanches needs to start getting more mins as this will build confidence in our youngsters and build our future

I'm certain the appointment of Sagnol will have an impact on the playing time of our youngsters. Sagnol has experience with training young kids (he used to train the U21 of France) and he will know how to approach them. Furthermore, for our Academy we have the Tiger back in his trusted place. He knows Ancelotti well now, and I'm sure he'll knock on his door to push any good talent into Carlo's lap, pressure him a bit to play him.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby DiegoForlan » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:17 pm

Take Ibra and use his hunger to win the CL, he would be super motivated and I couldn't wait to see that. Call me crazy but hey that's just an idea
DiegoForlan
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FCB general » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:23 pm

DiegoForlan wrote:Take Ibra and use his hunger to win the CL, he would be super motivated and I couldn't wait to see that. Call me crazy but hey that's just an idea

Ibrahimović at Bayern? Well... I don't know what to think but I know what do Uli and Rolex think about this sort of move.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby 5HitKombo » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:43 pm

DiegoForlan wrote:Take Ibra and use his hunger to win the CL, he would be super motivated and I couldn't wait to see that. Call me crazy but hey that's just an idea

Fair play my minds a bit more at rest if thats the case with Sagnol

5HitKombo
Getting the hang of it

Postby Dusel » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:51 pm

Roonzil wrote:I'm certain the appointment of Sagnol will have an impact on the playing time of our youngsters. Sagnol has experience with training young kids (he used to train the U21 of France) and he will know how to approach them. Furthermore, for our Academy we have the Tiger back in his trusted place. He knows Ancelotti well now, and I'm sure he'll knock on his door to push any good talent into Carlo's lap, pressure him a bit to play him.

Agreed. Also, Bayern need to get Bayern II back into 3.Liga. When Muller, Alaba, Badstuber, Contento, etc. came thru the 2nd team was in the 3rd division rather than 4th. There is a much bigger gap in competition between 3rd division and 4th than 2nd and 3rd and 1st and 2nd, etc. because it splits off into multiple different regional leagues in the 4th division.
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:21 pm

IsiahRashad
I post all the time

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:47 am

FCB general wrote:Uli and Rolex

:lol:
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

FIFPRO LEGAL ACTION AGAINST FIFA TRANSFER SYSTEM

Postby ottackon » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:20 pm

It is well known that a significant fraction of the transfer market is controlled by elite clubs who circulate top players among themselves. From a sporting perspective, this elite group of clubs dominates competition and this dominance has been increasing since the advent of the UEFA Champions League. Meanwhile, FIFA's transfer rules have done little to promote competitive balance between clubs, financial solidarity, or club stability.

This morning I've read an interesting piece on l'Equipe about this issue. In fact, the global transfer system as we know it is threatened in a very concrete way. In September 2015, the International Federation of Professional Footballers (FIFPro), the worldwide representative for all professional players, filed a complaint to the European Commission in a relative indifference against a system considered as "anti-competitive, unjustified and illegal." Even the head of European football has recently declared that he wants to change the transfer system to stop big clubs "hoarding" the best players.

The purpose of this procedure? Ending transfer fees, which would result in the most dramatic change in professional football since the Bosman ruling of 1995 which saw the European Court of Justice overturn an unjust and illegal contract situation and allow EU players to get free transfers at the end of their contracts. Similarly, FIFPro decided to go through the courts to be heard, after having tried in vain to negotiate with FIFA and UEFA, leagues and professional clubs.

Back in the 90s, FIFA and others were worried by the implication in the Bosman ruling. If players were to be treated just like any other worker, did that also mean they could resign, give notice and walk out on their teams? That was the terrifying thought at the time: total anarchy.

The European Commission realized this too and instructed FIFA to sit down with other stakeholders (UEFA, clubs, FIFPro, etc.) to hammer out a set of rules that would comply with European Law while still ensuring some level of stability. The commission urged them to ensure whatever rules they came up with met five basic criteria.

They needed to safeguard the players' contracts (e.g. you couldn't be downsized just because your manager no longer liked you), maintain the stability of competitions (e.g. you couldn't have guys switching teams every week), ensure the stability of clubs (e.g. remain financially viable), promote competitive balance (e.g. wherever possible, the rules should allow all teams to have a chance at success) and finally, promote solidarity (e.g. money had to trickle down).

FIFPro now say those "Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players" rules have failed footballers. They believe most of those goals aren't being achieved, and rules need to be rewritten.

As it stands, a player is unable to cancel his or her contract until 90 days of non-payment have passed and must then take the case to FIFA's Dispute Resolution Chamber, who reportedly suffer from backlog due to the 4,000 disputes that arise each year.

Conversely, if a player breaches his or her contract, he or she is banned from taking the pitch for 120 days and must compensate the club.

FIFPro considers this, and transfer fees in general, to be a tax on employment, which if taken to its logical conclusion means the entire system is a restraint of trade that no other EU worker would tolerate.

The European Club Association (ECA), which represents nearly 200 of Europe's leading teams, and the Association of European Professional Football Leagues (EPFL) have refused to negotiate on what they consider a further dilution of their contractual rights and another concession to "player power."

FIFPro Complaint Executive Summary : https://www.fifpro.org/attachments/arti ... ummary.pdf
ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Re: FIFPRO LEGAL ACTION AGAINST FIFA TRANSFER SYSTEM

Postby Dusel » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:22 pm

ottackon wrote:It is well known that a significant fraction of the transfer market is controlled by elite clubs who circulate top players among themselves. From a sporting perspective, this elite group of clubs dominates competition and this dominance has been increasing since the advent of the UEFA Champions League. Meanwhile, FIFA's transfer rules have done little to promote competitive balance between clubs, financial solidarity, or club stability.

This morning I've read an interesting piece on l'Equipe about this issue. In fact, the global transfer system as we know it is threatened in a very concrete way. In September 2015, the International Federation of Professional Footballers (FIFPro), the worldwide representative for all professional players, filed a complaint to the European Commission in a relative indifference against a system considered as "anti-competitive, unjustified and illegal." Even the head of European football has recently declared that he wants to change the transfer system to stop big clubs "hoarding" the best players.

The purpose of this procedure? Ending transfer fees, which would result in the most dramatic change in professional football since the Bosman ruling of 1995 which saw the European Court of Justice overturn an unjust and illegal contract situation and allow EU players to get free transfers at the end of their contracts. Similarly, FIFPro decided to go through the courts to be heard, after having tried in vain to negotiate with FIFA and UEFA, leagues and professional clubs.

Back in the 90s, FIFA and others were worried by the implication in the Bosman ruling. If players were to be treated just like any other worker, did that also mean they could resign, give notice and walk out on their teams? That was the terrifying thought at the time: total anarchy.

The European Commission realized this too and instructed FIFA to sit down with other stakeholders (UEFA, clubs, FIFPro, etc.) to hammer out a set of rules that would comply with European Law while still ensuring some level of stability. The commission urged them to ensure whatever rules they came up with met five basic criteria.

They needed to safeguard the players' contracts (e.g. you couldn't be downsized just because your manager no longer liked you), maintain the stability of competitions (e.g. you couldn't have guys switching teams every week), ensure the stability of clubs (e.g. remain financially viable), promote competitive balance (e.g. wherever possible, the rules should allow all teams to have a chance at success) and finally, promote solidarity (e.g. money had to trickle down).

FIFPro now say those "Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players" rules have failed footballers. They believe most of those goals aren't being achieved, and rules need to be rewritten.

As it stands, a player is unable to cancel his or her contract until 90 days of non-payment have passed and must then take the case to FIFA's Dispute Resolution Chamber, who reportedly suffer from backlog due to the 4,000 disputes that arise each year.

Conversely, if a player breaches his or her contract, he or she is banned from taking the pitch for 120 days and must compensate the club.

FIFPro considers this, and transfer fees in general, to be a tax on employment, which if taken to its logical conclusion means the entire system is a restraint of trade that no other EU worker would tolerate.

The European Club Association (ECA), which represents nearly 200 of Europe's leading teams, and the Association of European Professional Football Leagues (EPFL) have refused to negotiate on what they consider a further dilution of their contractual rights and another concession to "player power."

FIFPro Complaint Executive Summary : https://www.fifpro.org/attachments/arti ... ummary.pdf

It makes sense, but let's be honest. FIFPro is not doing this out of some moral calling to save football purity. The players simply want to be able to be move to another employer whenever they see fit, just like any other employee can do. Which, at the end of the day, is mostly about money for them.

It's going to degrade their product's marketability in the long run, and they'll end up with less. There will be less of a market willing to watch a team that will have 80% different players next year, and 95% different players in 2 years.
Dusel
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:29 pm

IsiahRashad
I post all the time

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext