You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

How do you rate FC Bayern's summer transfer window?

Excellent, one of the best ever!
4%
Great
15%
Very good but not great
22%
Decent
22%
Average
15%
Below average
4%
Very bad but not terrible
11%
Terrible
4%
Catastrophical, one of the worst ever!
4%

Total votes : 27

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:40 pm

Uli Hoeneß: "We have closed our transfers for this year" [Sky]

So, you know that Lewa is going to be fit all season long. Good luck with that, Mr. Uli.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:52 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Uli Hoeneß: "We have closed our transfers for this year" [Sky]

So, you know that Lewa is going to be fit all season long. Good luck with that, Mr. Uli.

Send via carrier pigeon.
In the meantime, the rest of Europe is celebrating and laughing at Bayern's board.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:47 pm

3 years without a backup striker... Jesus, what's going on with the Bayern board... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MiaSanFCB » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:14 pm

We don't need a backup striker or a top-class winger to win the Bundesliga, which according to Hoeness is our goal for the next 2-3 years. That's the truth.
MiaSanFCB
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby America USA » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:11 am

Okay so we are not gonna buy a Backup CF this season, not even in January I presume. Now that this is out of the way let's look at a realistic solution to that problem.

Play either Wintzheimer or Evina against weaker BL/Cup opposition from time to time so that they can step in if needed in Lewandowski's absence. Someone needs to explain Robert to be the bigger person and look at the teams interest rather than being a selfish player concerned with padding his stats.

However my faith in Carlo is not too high (after he preferred Rafinha over Friedl in the Chemnitzer Cup game) and I don't see either of those two things happening. In that case, we are in serious trouble if Lewandowski is unavailable for a crucial game. God help us in the KOs if we are drawn against Real or Juventus again.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:33 am

And you could say that Lewandowski is usually fit and he doesn't need to get injured before a crucial match, but it has already happened twice in three years :^o

Plus we've been lucky that the BL title was already over. It would be a big problem is Leipzig or Dortmund are breathing at our neck and we have a tough away match right between a CL quarterfinal or semi
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby America USA » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:35 pm

Subbing off Robert in games that we are already 3-0 or 4-0 up is our only hope to give Wintzheimer/Evina game time and protect Lewandowski from getting overplayed. Let's hope Ancelotti is smart enough to see the obvious.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Pips » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:38 pm

He is fool, not playing Sanchez or Friedl against Chemnitz confirmed that.
Pips
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby pyrasur » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:55 am

Sanchez still has a contract with Arsenal.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Pelin » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:06 am

Sanchez should stay where he is. Buying 29 years old player with huge wage demands is not smart. especially for LW. He almost has the same flaws as Ribery for LW. Give Coman his chance. l don't have anything againist it, l hope James turns out good and proves himself at RW.

Teams are building their future teams by getting in debt. Lately Guardiola confirmed it as well. As they will spend little on few players in the next years. Same goes for Milan. However, our MGT doesn't want to get in debt, so they have to increase the revenue so that we can spend huge numbers while making profit. We have to be quicker in the market anymore. For instance, M.City signed B.Silva long before the market started. We wanted Tolisso so late, after a price took shape for him in the market. so we paid 41.5 m euros for him. thereby, MGT should stop sleeping and demagogy, should be smart again. since we need our MGT's smartness ever than before now.

We also must be much better in scouting and we need to create good plans for our talents to develop. Like l said before, Madrid uses Freiburg to develop their talents. Ünder's agent said something interesting some weeks ago. if they had signed Ünder, M.City would have loaned him to Freiburg. They uses Freiburg from Spain or England, while we can't .We also must make investment signings, buying for low, loaning them a team they could develop. then, sell with a nice profit.

After all, they must interfere to Carlo, otherwise, this guy will always start 34 years old Ribery because of his fear for very old players. As he started Alonso even though he almost added nothing. We must integrate young players slowly slowly for at least rotation roles. Benko played very good with Bayern II last week, though he called up Benko for this, yet he didn't give him any minute. He should encourage young players by giving their chances.
Playing him for 15-20 m euros won't do anyhing to us, even vs Bundesliga sides. Since we got used to playing 10 men with Alonso. At worst case, we would play with 10 men.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:58 am

Per Ghana soccer net:

Black Starlets striker Sulley Ibrahim lands at Bayern Munich for a two-week trial session.

Ghana U17 striker Sulley Ibrahim has arrived in Bayern Munich for a two-week trial session. The New Life FC player has left the Black Starlets squad to see if he could earn a deal before the FIFA U17 World Cup finals.

Ibrahim was a revelation at the African U17 Championship in Gabon where he scored two goals.

''Sulley Ibrahim will also join us in Europe when we arrive there. He has gone to Germany for trials with Bayern Munich,'' Ghana U17 coach Paa Kwesi Fabin told Accra-based Oman FM.''We will go to Denmark and train there before we heading to Spain to wrap things up there.''

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby America USA » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:02 am

I've made peace with the fact that Bayern will not win the CL again this season. Real Madrid is way ahead of everyone at this point in time. They are the most complete team in the World and that squad depth is simply scary. I'll watch Bayern play in the CL against Real more with hope than expectation. :(

P.S. Now that we're not getting a backup CF I'll happily take a domestic double.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Roonzil » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:06 am

First time in a long while I'm going into a season not expecting anything in UCL. Real, City and perhaps even ManUtd look well balanced...we know injuries will hit us again. Let's see how far we go.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:43 am

Roonzil wrote:First time in a long while I'm going into a season not expecting anything in UCL. Real, City and perhaps even ManUtd look well balanced...we know injuries will hit us again. Let's see how far we go.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
I would be really depressed if Man Utd was to knock us out of the Champions League. We'd know we would have hit the relative rock-bottom. But I do share the sentiment of the possibility. I just don't have either the confidence of the coach or the optimism of our board regarding the fitness and form of Lewandowski throughout the whole season. We are relying everything on him.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:43 pm

I don't know how can you reach those conclusions in August :P

We still don't even know how is our lineup gonna look like and you are already giving up on CL just because Real Madrid has been in good form in this last 2 weeks [-X :^o
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News