You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby Pelin » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:48 pm

Hardrade wrote:150 mil on a winger... Who do you have in mind exactly? Or would you rather just throw big money at anyone just to feel important? :lol:

I am waiting for your excuses when PSG still ends up knocked out miserably and early, yet again :coffee:

Teams are signing World class players and increase their quality level. Yet, our MGT talks about this signings more than teams who signed players. it's tragicomic. Yep, we can spend 150 m euros for a winger. it was a response to wir können nicht part. instead, we will waste millions on rotation players and non transfer related matter and 34 years old Ribery will still play as stater.

We will see which team will do better in CL. PSG or us. Let's see. l will be waiting your excuses as well.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:49 pm

So yeah, maybe we should have spent 150M on Dembele to show the world that we are FC Bayern, but I'd rather sign James for 10+35M :coffee:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Pelin » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:04 am

YlonenXabi wrote:
Pelin wrote:btw,l can't understand the wir können nicht part. We can obviously do. of course we need to get into debt a little bit but it will pay off in some years. l can respect their decision for not breaking salary balance, however, we can spend 100-150 m euros for a top player easily.

instead, we waste millions on non transfer related matters, rotation players. Next summer will decisive for Bayern's future, since they will have all transfer budget for a winger, plus Costa money. so they can easily do a 150 m euros signing. instead, l'm sure they will invent new excuses ando on like this. in this case, Effenberg's point makes more sense.

We won the treble, a few doubles and have been CL contenders for a long time because we were smart with our signings

Real bought Cristiano, Kaka, Benzema, Xabi Alonso and Albiol in the same transfer window and won nothing. City, PSG, United, Chelsea... they've been wasting money like idiots and yet they barely won anything

On the other hand we were smart and signed what we needed. Robben, Neuer, Boateng, Mandzukic, Dante, Javi Martinez.... none of them (except probably Neuer) was a big transfer at that time yet they were crucial in our success.

We've just signed James for peanuts. If City had signed James for 80M, I bet people would be complaining because of our cheap board. :lol:

we were smart. That's not the case in the last 3-4 years. Bayern let Pep ruin 2 year's mercato and Bayern has spent too much money on non transfer related matters. And we are ignoring our biggest problem in the last 2 mercato.

Regarding Real, they have built a side from zero, also they were competing with the best team in the world at that time. While, we won Bundesliga in the last 5 years without any competition.Now we have RB Leipzig. Teams are spending too much money, l agree. Most of them are overpaying too much. if you pay 40 m euros for a 20 m euros player, you don't buy 40 m euros player.

What you are doing is demagogy. The cases are irrelevant. let's not sign any quality players, since spending money doesn't bring success. What you are saying it this.

l'm with buying smart. Do you really think if a smart team buys finished Alonso and plays him as starter for 3 years? That's what l'm talking about. We were smart. l'm not talking about overpaying like crazy. What l'm talking about is buying smart again and improve quality of the team. That's what we are lacking now. On the other hand, our MGT is only talking and ignoring real needs.

James should prove himself first. James is a gamble. let's wait and see how it will turn out.

Our winger rotation is the only problem , yet our MGT can't solve it since 2-3 years. Coman is showing signs of that he is stepping up, though he still can't end up positions. Yet, our wingers are injury prone Ribery and Robben. We still lack a back up striker and extra winger. or a player who can play both positions. l'm sure they will ignore this problem too.

Our season depends on Robbery. And we have a risk to lose even BL title to RB Leipzig. if we perform like we do like last year, they will win it.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Hardrade » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:34 am

Pelin wrote:
Hardrade wrote:150 mil on a winger... Who do you have in mind exactly? Or would you rather just throw big money at anyone just to feel important? :lol:

I am waiting for your excuses when PSG still ends up knocked out miserably and early, yet again :coffee:

Teams are signing World class players and increase their quality level. Yet, our MGT talks about this signings more than teams who signed players. it's tragicomic. Yep, we can spend 150 m euros for a winger. it was a response to wir können nicht part. instead, we will waste millions on rotation players and non transfer related matter and 34 years old Ribery will still play as stater.

We will see which team will do better in CL. PSG or us. Let's see. l will be waiting your excuses as well.

Challenge accepted, It's a bet then! :D
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby Pelin » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:10 am

Firstly, we didn't renew with Kroos because of his wage demand, then we gifted him to Real, in return we got declined Alonso and we gave him the same amount we didn't give to Kroos. Moreover, we played 10 men with him for 3 years.

We are investing a lot in youth, yet we lack plans for them. Nobody knows what will happen to them after Bayern II. After all, we really need good teams and coaches who can develop them into a better player. While Real using the advantage of Freiburg to develop their players, on the other hand, we can't.

Getting rid of Reschke before we didn't find his replacement is not something smart too.

Our winger rotation is not something smart teams would do. Spending 80 m euros with bonuses for a player who didn't even a full season and benching him for a finished player is not something smart teams would do too. Or giving up on him despite non giving chances to him.

On the contrary, signing Gnabry for 8 and loaning him to Hoffenheim where Nagelsmann can develop him into a better player is really smart. but it's not enough. l hope our MGT talks less and buys smart more. Also they return to real world.

And l hope time proves me wrong and we don't waste another season with Robbery, also James.

James fans, please don't overrate him too much. Rather, wait for him to prove himself at Bayern first .l have nothing againist him, l really want this gamble turns out btw.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby America USA » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:30 am

After seeing Madrid completely outplay United today I'm convinced that we need a reserve striker more than ever. God forbid if Lewandowski is again unavailable and we have to face them or Juve without an actual CF.. we'll be fu¢ked! 8-[
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby America USA » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:34 am

if we're not buying a CF.. not even in January then god save us in Robert's absence.

The sensible plan B would then be to give one of Evina Or Wintzheimer games against Lower BL opponents and minutes in the Cup games so that we're not caught with our pants down if in case Lewandowski is unfit for a crucial game again.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:54 am

Pelin wrote:Getting rid of Reschke before we didn't find his replacement is not something smart too.

Whoa whoa slow down fellow. Where did you get the information that we "got rid of Reschke" rather than Reschke having handed in his resignation out of the blue?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:55 am

America USA wrote:if we're not buying a CF.. not even in January then god save us in Robert's absence.

The sensible plan B would then be to give one of Evina Or Wintzheimer games against Lower BL opponents and minutes in the Cup games so that we're not caught with our pants down if in case Lewandowski is unfit for a crucial game again.

Even after Lewandowski retires from football, we'll probably still not buy a striker :lol:

For the record, the last time we BOUGHT a striker was in summer 2012 when we got Mandzukic and that season won the treble.
Before Mandzukic, we bought Petersen in summer 2011 and that season reached the CL final.
Before Petersen, we bought Gomez in summer 2009 and that season reached the CL final.

The last time we BOUGHT a striker and failed to reach the CL final was 10 years ago in summer 2007 when we bought both Klose and Toni. It wasn't a shabby season either, because we won the Bundesliga, German Cup, German Ligapokal and reached the UEFA Cup semifinals.

Can't see tweet? Click here!
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:05 pm

^ Why ten are Bayern not signing a new CF? What exactly is stopping us? Money? Robert's out of control rgo? What is the problem?
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:55 pm

America USA wrote:^ Why ten are Bayern not signing a new CF? What exactly is stopping us? Money? Robert's out of control rgo? What is the problem?

I don't understand anything you wrote.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:03 pm

MUTU wrote:
America USA wrote:^ Why ten are Bayern not signing a new CF? What exactly is stopping us? Money? Robert's out of control rgo? What is the problem?

I don't understand anything you wrote.

My bad too many typos.

I was asking you why are Bayern so reluctant to sign a new/back up CF?

Is it because of Lewandowski's elephant sized ego and the club doesn't want to upset him or is it because the striker market is too inflated? What exactly is the problem? Or is it because this is a WC year and even secondary level strikers want regular game time to make a case for their national teams?
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:11 pm

I have no idea: all I know is that we haven't successfully concluded negotiations with another club to sign a striker since 26th June 2012, but we've sold 3 strikers since (Petersen, Gomez and Mandzukic), while Pizarro wasn't renewed.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:13 pm

MUTU wrote:I have no idea: all I know is that we haven't successfully concluded negotiations with another club to sign a striker since 26th June 2012, but we've sold 3 strikers since (Petersen, Gomez and Mandzukic), while Pizarro wasn't renewed.

+ Olic :twisted:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Pelin » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:07 am

The problem is that our MGT is only talks. Talks and complains. They remind me of Galliani, who destroyed Milan like this. we must underline a reality, we are not smart at all anymore. However, Bundesliga offers us unlimited resources for us. Same goes for Ligue 1. Yet, Nobody talks about measures or precautions.

After all, Bayern needs to learn how to get the best out of Bundesliga and how to create resale value from transfers or from developing youth talents. in this case, Real Madrid uses Bundesliga more than us to develop their talents. Gnaby was a smart buy, but it's not enough.thereby, we should do more deals like Gnabry. Buy at low prices and loan them to develop. For instance, Karamoh. he costs around 10 m euros or less, since his contract will Caen will end in 1 year. Loan them to a BL side, then Play them or sell them with profit. After all, we need plans for our young talents after Bayern II as well.

l hope our MGT can give up complaining and talking and return to work and to being smart again on management. However, only talking and complaining
will result in destroying Bayern more and more every year.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News