You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

How do you rate FC Bayern's summer transfer window?

Excellent, one of the best ever!
4%
Great
15%
Very good but not great
22%
Decent
22%
Average
15%
Below average
4%
Very bad but not terrible
11%
Terrible
4%
Catastrophical, one of the worst ever!
4%

Total votes : 27

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby Lou-Diamonds » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:06 am

Does anyone think perhaps the board could be planning something? I mean, it's as clear as day to everybody watching that our attack is missing a player(at least - left wing and back up striker), everybody except the board.....they've made a couple of comments about the 'the window still being open' and generally speaking, our transfers are usually announced somewhat out of the blue - the news of us going in for both Tolisso and James only really came to light a day or so beforehand. Perhaps I'm just being optimistic, or perhaps I just cannot get my head around the board/Ancelotti not being able to see what everybody else can see, but I just wonder if perhaps they're working on something behind the scenes and it won't be announced until it's done.
Lou-Diamonds
Getting the hang of it

Postby Pelin » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:19 am

Losing a gem like Sanches for a 26 years old fodder is something this MGT would do. They gifted Kroos to Real for 25 m euros and signed Fodderlonso for 10 m euros and played that fodder for 3 years at starting line up. it sounds crazy. This shows how bad this MGT is. #-o

They tried to deceive their fans with James. presented him as a super star signings for RW. At first place, they now noticed that they deceived themselves. And now you deceive yourselves to believe this fodder is a super star. Don't do to yourself. Please. Even Lucas Vasquez got more minutes than this fodder at RW. Think about it. Zidane is a smart coach, he knows the football and tactics really well. You will eventually will notice that this fodder is a fodder, not a super star.

4rd CB signing, Back up Müller's back up, back up regista. What a great mercato it is. This team will always be slow and predictable without game changer wingers. Take into consideration this reality.

Now we are more depended on Robbery than ever. Both are injury prones than ever. And The first is in declined since 2 years, The latter is declined though he can still make difference. You expect us to win something with this wingers? Seriously? Don't deceive yourself. don't lie to yourself. Both RB Leipzig and BVB will be a lot stronger this season. Even winning Bundesliga will be so hard.

Without wingers, we even can't create something in friendly games.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Lou-Diamonds » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:53 am

Again, I switched off after the first line when you started with the 'fodder' stuff....
Lou-Diamonds
Getting the hang of it

Postby sherpthederp » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:38 am

Pelin wrote:Losing a gem like Sanches for a 26 years old fodder is something this MGT would do. They gifted Kroos to Real for 25 m euros and signed Fodderlonso for 10 m euros and played that fodder for 3 years at starting line up. it sounds crazy. This shows how bad this MGT is. #-o

They tried to deceive their fans with James. presented him as a super star signings for RW. At first place, they now noticed that they deceived themselves. And now you deceive yourselves to believe this fodder is a super star. Don't do to yourself. Please. Even Lucas Vasquez got more minutes than this fodder at RW. Think about it. Zidane is a smart coach, he knows the football and tactics really well. You will eventually will notice that this fodder is a fodder, not a super star.

4rd CB signing, Back up Müller's back up, back up regista. What a great mercato it is. This team will always be slow and predictable without game changer wingers. Take into consideration this reality.

Now we are more depended on Robbery than ever. Both are injury prones than ever. And The first is in declined since 2 years, The latter is declined though he can still make difference. You expect us to win something with this wingers? Seriously? Don't deceive yourself. don't lie to yourself. Both RB Leipzig and BVB will be a lot stronger this season. Even winning Bundesliga will be so hard.

Without wingers, we even can't create something in friendly games.

That gem Sanchez wants absurd wages and would disrupt the entire clubs wage structure. I wanted Alexis as well but to blame the board for that is ridiculous. They made the right call giving up on him.
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:20 pm

I think he's talking about "our" SancheS...
Difficult to see what with all the fodder talk...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:34 pm

#12 wrote:I think he's talking about "our" SancheS...
Difficult to see what with all the fodder talk...
I've always advocated calling them Renato and Alexis instead of Sanches and Sanchez. No one cares to listen.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby prasun77 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:47 pm

This guy who is ridiculing james did he even watch him play?
He should seriously get his eye tested..at least try whatching youtube compilations..if he still doesn't look good to you then DEFINITELY get your eye tested."Fodder" what u are saying "currently" applies to only 1 person in this team(I mean in attacking sense)..and thats Franck Ribery.
James is a World Class signing the stats speak for themselves and DEFINITELY signing of the summer considering the price tag.
The fact that he hasn't yet played a competitive game and you are still judging him implies only one thing..(and that's undebatable)..You are DELUDED!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Achilles » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:01 pm

I wouldn't take into serious consideration all this friendlies.
Honestly, the staring line ups are a mix of semi-pros and bench... against Napoli I watched players that I didn't even know they exist and that they wear the Bayern jersey. It's completely unfair to judge the team when almost every key player is missing or doesn't start. Against LFC it was a big disappointment indeed because we somehow placed a very good starting XI in the other matches though... c'mon.

I think we will be ready when it matters.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:44 pm

Wow! Some people are already losing it over friendly matches smh....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Lahmies » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:44 pm

Drinking game: take a shot every time Pelin uses the word "fodder".
Lahmies
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Pelin » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:37 pm

PSG will try to offload Pastore.

Another fodder. Perfect player for this joke MGT. l reckon this joke MGT won't miss this chance to sign him. They can also represent him as if he is a star player. that's not something they wouldn't do.

11 fodders probably their dream team.

We failed and they loaned a fodder as a statement signing, as a granate signing. l still laugh at them. it's really fun to have a MGT like them. =D>

Hopeless Losers.

They will keep on signing average players like midtable level players like Brandt as granate signing.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Lahmies » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:09 pm

Lahmies wrote:Drinking game: take a shot every time Pelin uses the word "fodder".

Update: I now have alcohol poisoning!
Lahmies
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Hardrade » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:16 am

Pelin wrote:PSG will try to offload Pastore.

Another fodder. Perfect player for this joke MGT. l reckon this joke MGT won't miss this chance to sign him. They can also represent him as if he is a star player. that's not something they wouldn't do.

11 fodders probably their dream team.

We failed and they loaned a fodder as a statement signing, as a granate signing. l still laugh at them. it's really fun to have a MGT like them. =D>

Hopeless Losers.

They will keep on signing average players like midtable level players like Brandt as granate signing.

Oh **** off already, go find a suicide hotline number and pester them with all this, at least they are paid to listen.
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby pyrasur » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:19 am

Lahmies wrote:Drinking game: take a shot every time Pelin uses the word "fodder".

How did I not think of this?? Sir this is a significant contribution to my happiness.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Hardrade » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:21 am

My kind gentlemen I'm drunk already and I still can't imagine a state I would be in if a gamr like this took place
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News