You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

How do you rate FC Bayern's summer transfer window?

Excellent, one of the best ever!
4%
Great
15%
Very good but not great
22%
Decent
22%
Average
15%
Below average
4%
Very bad but not terrible
11%
Terrible
4%
Catastrophical, one of the worst ever!
4%

Total votes : 27

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:49 pm

I just realised something now that James got injured.
The moment he gets injured, which already happened, our attack is exactly the same as last year and all of us know how that ended.

Now I have the feeling that we haven't improved anything from last year and we must sign another attacker and a good one that. Preferably a LW.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:51 pm

shpati_L1 wrote:I just realised something now that James got injured.
The moment he gets injured, which already happened, our attack is exactly the same as last year and all of us know how that ended.

Now I have the feeling that we haven't improved anything from last year and we must sign another attacker and a good one that. Preferably a LW.
It's not exactly the same as last season as such. We're without Douglas Costa this season and Robbery are a year older :(
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:02 pm

MUTU wrote:
shpati_L1 wrote:I just realised something now that James got injured.

It's not exactly the same as last season as such. We're without Douglas Costa this season and Robbery are a year older :(

You are right. Even worse.
shpati_L1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:12 pm

I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:16 pm

Oh yeaaah. I'm waiting for a year for that.
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:16 pm

Again, this is not my favourite line up cause I think our squad only lacks a backup striker, BUT if we keep insisting in playing 4-2-3-1 then...

-------------Lewandowski--------------
Alexis----------James----------Robben
--------------Thiago--Vidal--------------
Alaba--Hummels--Boateng--Kimmich
------------------Neuer-------------------

With Müller and Coman getting lots of playing time because of injuries and rotation
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby shpati_L1 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:09 pm

Perfect.
shpati_L1

National Flag:
Albania

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:14 am

You guys actually think we'd cough up another 40-50 m for Alexis now?
Doubt it...

While I've been advertising ACTUAL wingers for months, we'd be entering a net spent that is really concerning... We should've signed other players in the first place if 4-2-3-1 was our/Spaghetti monster's plan... As I said before: sometimes, you get the impression there's ZERO communication behind the doors... Maybe that's why they always say our sporting director is a link between all parties - they have no other means of communication
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Pelin » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:20 am

Our granaten signing is a Real fodder, even we loaned him. What a great granaten signing he is.

They had 1 year to sign someone, yet they loaned a Real fodder who is not even a winger for RW. l can't still believe.

Worst MGT ever.

The joke named Ancelotti played with 4 over 32 players vs Real last year, he still didn't learn his lesson. And MGT has great ability to find worst coaches for us. They always manage to find the worst coaches. it requires great talent. or should l say incompetence?

l doubt if this MGT knows a player named Karamoh.instead, let's sign another back up for a back up Müller.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:26 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Again, this is not my favourite line up cause I think our squad only lacks a backup striker, BUT if we keep insisting in playing 4-2-3-1 then...

-------------Lewandowski--------------
Alexis----------James----------Robben
--------------Thiago--Vidal--------------
Alaba--Hummels--Boateng--Kimmich
------------------Neuer-------------------

With Müller and Coman getting lots of playing time because of injuries and rotation

Great for league vs small teams yet they will tear this line up apart in CL. First off, Wingers doesn't track back, Second off, James is a fodder, James fans thinks he is a big name player. l always wondered what you see in this fodder. Great player. if so, not even funny.

Spending a fortune and still not a quality increase. Sanchez is not a winger, This guy is another 34 years old Ribery. Ball losses, non tracking back, he run less than a gk, work ethic.

what will happen to 41.5 m euros signing?
Last edited by Pelin on Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:29 am

Pelin I don't necessarily disagree - but can we please stop it with this "fodder" thing?

They actually had more than a year and let multiple chances pass... We'll play with Gnabry and Brandt - the sooner we make our peace with it, the better... Since Nagelsmann seems to be a contender for Ancelotti succession, and we always buy for the coach, there's some hope left... As opposed to Ancelotti, HE has a decent understanding of this game...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:36 am

Wingers would track back if the coach ask them to do it. That's not something new for Alexis or Robben

#12 wrote:You guys actually think we'd cough up another 40-50 m for Alexis now?
Doubt it...

While I've been advertising ACTUAL wingers for months, we'd be entering a net spent that is really concerning... We should've signed other players in the first place if 4-2-3-1 was our/Spaghetti monster's plan... As I said before: sometimes, you get the impression there's ZERO communication behind the doors... Maybe that's why they always say our sporting director is a link between all parties - they have no other means of communication

Well, if he insists playing 4-2-3-1 and with Goretzka joining us next year, we could just sell Renato. We would have Thiago, Vidal, Rudy, and Tolisso for 2 positions
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Pelin » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:47 am

This MGT is a joke, l'd expect Gnabry and Brandt from them and wasting fortunes on non football related matters. if you expect a real star from them? it's impossible with this incompetence.

KDB was not even a winger and Sane is not different from this guys. So stop it.

l think l'm gonna give a break to football a little bit, since this MGT and this joke coach is harmful to my health.

James is a fodder, Yep, a fodder. They talked about granaten signings, in the end, they loaned this fodder. Slow as f*ck, not a good dribbler. All he does is long passes, which are out of target. also predictable. if you think he is a great player, you should see a doctor.

Our attack was already predictable and slow. And we added this fodder. Great. RB Leipzig already won Bundesliga. l hope they dominate it until this jokes notices what they are doing. They need a wake up call.

All they do is signing rotation players after rotation players. renewing all players as if this club is a charity club.

What made me angry, they missed out on Bernardo Silva and loaned this fodder for RW. They didn't even try for him, since injury prone and very old big stars doesn't want competition.

Both can't track back, don't lie to yourself mate. The first is very old to do so, The latter is run less than a GK.

Remember Real games. Dİd they track back Real wing backs? Nope. With the time with ball and space, they dominated the flanks.

Coman is the only real winger Bayern had. He is stepping up though can't still end up positions with a goal or an assist. Robben is making difference offensively, yet he is too injury prone and we are too Robben dependent.

Signing this fodder was a massive mistake instead a real winger.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:49 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Wingers would track back if the coach ask them to do it. That's not something new for Alexis or Robben

#12 wrote:You guys actually think we'd cough up another 40-50 m for Alexis now?
Doubt it...

Well, if he insists playing 4-2-3-1 and with Goretzka joining us next year, we could just sell Renato. We would have Thiago, Vidal, Rudy, and Tolisso for 2 positions

Selling a gem like Sanches for a fodder like James? :D
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Lou-Diamonds » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:59 am

Honestly, the repetition of the word 'fodder' over and over just detracts from your actual point. I, for one, lose interest as soon as you start with the 'fodder' spiel.
Lou-Diamonds
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News