You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby Pelin » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:23 pm

Nobody expected a 100 m euros signing, just sign a game changer winger, that's all. This is that hard? Our squad is great but lacks some elements, complete it please. if you don't sign him, you will waste this squad for nothing.

as if Sanches got a chance. Dead Walking always started over him though he gave almost nothing.

We depend on Robben too much. if we lose Robben because of a injury, we will probably lose Bundesliga litle, then Uli will see our great squad. #-o
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:01 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Hoeneß in Kicker:
- Pleased with Bayern transfers.
- Our squad is great.
- Sanches to get 2nd chance.
- 100m transfers don't guarantee CL.

Send via carrier pigeon.

Translation: our transfer season is over and we won't get a backup winger or striker because they're too expensive.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Roonzil » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:41 am

That's not how I read it. To me it sounds like a definite "Alexis is too expensive for what he offers" and "we're signing for the future". In no way do I read that the window is over for us.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby bastos80 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:42 am

Uli once again showing that what he says should rather be ignored.
Dude contradicts himself every couple of weeks.
inactive
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 10:37 am

Roonzil wrote:That's not how I read it. To me it sounds like a definite "Alexis is too expensive for what he offers" and "we're signing for the future". In no way do I read that the window is over for us.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Süle is for the future... Maybe Tolisso as well...
Sané and Bernardo are for the future - Brandt and Gnabry are for the garbage can!
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Pelin » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:40 am

Fİrst off, According to Uli, Martinez was Alonso replacement, then we signed Tolisso. thereby l don't take him serious regarding transfer market. However, our MGT is the worst MGT in the last years. Appointing Pep and destroying a great generation with him though it was obvious from first 6 months his philosophy wouldn't work in CL. Then they signed a declined walking dead and played him in first Xl for 3 years. l'd not call it even crazy, so worse.

Second off, l'm also againist spending 100 m euros for 29 years old, but we need to add more quality. We have 34 years old Ribery as starter who will be more declined next year. After all, if we don't sign a game changer winger, we can lose Bundesliga, since our only winger who can make scoring contribution is Robben. if we lose him because of an injury, we seriously can lose Bundesliga to RB Leipzig, let alone winning other cups.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:56 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Hoeneß in Kicker:
- Pleased with Bayern transfers.
- Our squad is great.
- Sanches to get 2nd chance.
- 100m transfers don't guarantee CL.

Send via carrier pigeon.

Now i saw the full interview:
"We are all talking about a reconstruction and about planning Bayern Munich’s future,
"Then we do that, signing young players between 20 and 22 - and there are critics again.
"But you cannot reconstruct a team by signing 29 or 30-year-old players for €100m. That is no policy.
"Either we go all the way with all these young lads, and then they need to have the chance to play, or we don’t go it.
"I fully support what has been done so far, it is highly satisfactory and makes sense.
"Niklas Sule, Sebastian Rudy, Serge Gnabry and Corentin Tolisso are players with huge potential for the future.
IsiahRashad
I post all the time

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:03 pm

You missed the part where he said we would have to be satisfied with BuLi and just try our best in international competition...
Well, seeing that I'm the biggest liar and pessimist in the world, according to some people here, I wonder how they explain this?

I'll tell you: we are not an international top team and we will never be again, at least as long as Hoeness and Dummenigge have a say...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:28 pm

#12 wrote:You missed the part where he said we would have to be satisfied with BuLi and just try our best in international competition...
Well, seeing that I'm the biggest liar and pessimist in the world, according to some people here, I wonder how they explain this?

I'll tell you: we are not an international top team and we will never be again, at least as long as Hoeness and Dummenigge have a say...

Just doesn't make sense though... they are addicted to that international marketing money, and they don't get that just by winning the Bundesliga...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:36 pm

#12 wrote:You missed the part where he said we would have to be satisfied with BuLi and just try our best in international competition...

selbst wenn wir dann zwei Jahre lang nur Meister werden sollten und sehen müssen, was international noch möglich ist.
"see what is still possible internationally."

Fock,yeah i missed that.It's from the hot temperatures here :crazy:
IsiahRashad
I post all the time

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:46 pm

**** me. Now I positively hate Gnabry.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:50 pm

nm462272 wrote:

Just doesn't make sense though... they are addicted to that international marketing money, and they don't get that just by winning the Bundesliga...

They are even more addicted to acting arrogant and condescending towards other clubs that actually make a better job and don't have less money anyway...
I guess in the end that's the problem: they are about the money! If they don't make more advancing further in CL than what they save in wages by signing mediocrity, they're fine with that...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:20 pm

One thing for sure: I'm not going to blame Carlo for results in CL if we don't get proper winger with experience in CL.
IsiahRashad
I post all the time

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:37 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:One thing for sure: I'm not going to blame Carlo for results in CL if we don't get proper winger with experience in CL.

Me neither...

PunkCapitalist

Postby bastos80 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:56 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:One thing for sure: I'm not going to blame Carlo for results in CL if we don't get proper winger with experience in CL.

Me neither...

Good on you guys, not like you didn't know before what kind of men run this club and you still blamed him :lol:
The situation won't be much different than it was this season, except that Robben & Ribéry will be a little older.
We'll still rely on them too much.
inactive
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News