You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

How do you rate FC Bayern's summer transfer window?

Excellent, one of the best ever!
1
5%
Great
3
14%
Very good but not great
6
29%
Decent
5
24%
Average
1
5%
Below average
1
5%
Very bad but not terrible
2
10%
Terrible
1
5%
Catastrophical, one of the worst ever!
1
5%
 
Total votes : 21

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby Isabella » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:11 am

bastos80 wrote:Can someone tell me what Lewandowski's mentality has to do with any of this?

Everything with the kind of playtime we can give to the new guy...
Why you think we have only one striker in the roster? I absolutely love Lewy, he is the best striker of the world, but his attitude sometimes is annoying... But if it was different he will not be our beloved Lewy...
Ayer play with only one striker and Lewy, well, need to start every game... So is better who Ancelotti decide to use at least sometimes a system with two strikers or the board sign someone who can play also in other positions...
User avatar
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:26 pm
National Flag:
Italy
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 40 times
Gender: Female

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby bastos80 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:40 am

Isabella wrote:
bastos80 wrote:Why you think we have only one striker in the roster?



Cause Lewandowski is hardly ever injured unless some bullshit happens?
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5637
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 344 times
Been thanked: 2018 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:00 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

But the RIGHT ones,right ?
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2416
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1242 times
Been thanked: 983 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby nm462272 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:02 pm

IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

But the RIGHT ones,right ?


Gotta make the world see all of those Bayern players on the German national team next year in Russia, right? 8)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
User avatar
nm462272
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2851
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 am
Location: München/Atlanta/New York City
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2678 times
Been thanked: 1221 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:09 pm

nm462272 wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

But the RIGHT ones,right ?


Gotta make the world see all of those Bayern players on the German national team next year in Russia, right? 8)


Yeah,on the bench.Exept for Süle and maybe Goretzka**.
*If he comes to Bayern.
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2416
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1242 times
Been thanked: 983 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:52 pm

I like...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 26058
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 21587 times
Been thanked: 6044 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:18 pm

Bench? That's what most of them should be doing at Bayern...
German players only make sense so long as they are not (greatly) inferior to others... That is not the case withmost recent signings/rumors...
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8799
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 362 times
Been thanked: 2462 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby MUTU » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:40 am

#12 wrote:Bench? That's what most of them should be doing at Bayern...
German players only make sense so long as they are not (greatly) inferior to others... That is not the case withmost recent signings/rumors...

This. Wouldn't you rather we had gotten Neymar instead of Götze? Even though, to be fair, we wouldn't have afforded Neymar.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30975
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5409 times
Been thanked: 8097 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby aterford » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:05 am

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:Bench? That's what most of them should be doing at Bayern...
German players only make sense so long as they are not (greatly) inferior to others... That is not the case withmost recent signings/rumors...

This. Wouldn't you rather we had gotten Neymar instead of Götze? Even though, to be fair, we wouldn't have afforded Neymar.


Yep, exactly. I am all for signing the German players when the fit is right and they're the best option. I understand that a German "core" has been a part of the team's heritage for a long time.
But occasionally it feels like we (here on Bayernforum) tend to rate players higher simply due to being German (and conversely the opposite of other nationalities).....and that sometimes the club tends to buy German for the sake of them being German.
Again, I get the club's heritage and all, but for me a player's nationality should be close to the bottom of the list when it comes down to decision-making factors.
User avatar
aterford
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1366
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 1247 times
Been thanked: 770 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby Achilles » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:37 am

The classic moaners are coming up again, they never get tired and now they come up with some major bullsh!t statements.
First of all it's ok not liking or agree with some of the boards project such as a more German Bayern, it's ok.

Coming up saying that all the German players/talents we have already signed or we might sign(Brandt,Goretzka) are not that good or crap is a super duper major bullsh!t, you just want to keep complaining about something. Do I have to remind that the majority of German big shots are playing already for Bayern? Who do we miss? Kroos,Reus and Ozil. Except Kroos which was our own product and a massive mistake the other two are not so needed position wise. Reus has taken the glass man meaning into a whole another level, risky move and his salary is big. Ozil, he can fit into our system but do we need him? I don't think so. IMO except Kroos we have every world class German player in our ranks so OBVIOUSLY every other German signing will be unproved because as I said -almost- every proven German is already in red shirt.

So for the sake of the argument let's say that Goretzka & Brandt will be Bayern players in 2018 we're ending up with Weigl,Sane,Werner,Tah,Meyer,Henrichs. All of them talented but all of them unproven just like our signings. All of them have the talent and potential to become world class, none of them stands above someone else, Sane has become such a superstar in this forum, why? because he plays for a playground team and gets 10 times the ball into his feet but manages to finish the action(goal or assist) 2 out 10 times, what makes him so damn better than Brandt or Gnabry? Personally, I consider only Weigl & Sule certain future German superstars, they are very confident in their own abilities, very stable in their performances. Still though I think I made my point, the moaners will keep moan until forever either we signed Werner or Goretzka they would still complain. Embarrassing.
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1977
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 559 times
Been thanked: 1158 times
Gender: Male

2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby #12 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:15 pm

Achilles wrote:The classic moaners are coming up again, they never get tired and now they come up with some major bullsh!t statements.
First of all it's ok not liking or agree with some of the boards project such as a more German Bayern, it's ok.

Coming up saying that all the German players/talents we have already signed or we might sign(Brandt,Goretzka) are not that good or crap is a super duper major bullsh!t, you just want to keep complaining about something. Do I have to remind that the majority of German big shots are playing already for Bayern? Who do we miss? Kroos,Reus and Ozil. Except Kroos which was our own product and a massive mistake the other two are not so needed position wise. Reus has taken the glass man meaning into a whole another level, risky move and his salary is big. Ozil, he can fit into our system but do we need him? I don't think so. IMO except Kroos we have every world class German player in our ranks so OBVIOUSLY every other German signing will be unproved because as I said -almost- every proven German is already in red shirt.

So for the sake of the argument let's say that Goretzka & Brandt will be Bayern players in 2018 we're ending up with Weigl,Sane,Werner,Tah,Meyer,Henrichs. All of them talented but all of them unproven just like our signings. All of them have the talent and potential to become world class, none of them stands above someone else, Sane has become such a superstar in this forum, why? because he plays for a playground team and gets 10 times the ball into his feet but manages to finish the action(goal or assist) 2 out 10 times, what makes him so damn better than Brandt or Gnabry? Personally, I consider only Weigl & Sule certain future German superstars, they are very confident in their own abilities, very stable in their performances. Still though I think I made my point, the moaners will keep moan until forever either we signed Werner or Goretzka they would still complain. Embarrassing.


Yeah right, it's embarrassing how some people are unable to understand what they read or to read at all in the first place...
As was stated about a hundred times already (seriously, I'm writing this fir at least the fifth time now): NEITHER is Brandt a leftie, NOR is he a player that fits our demands... Same goes for Goretzka... We already have FIVE THOUSAND box to box midfielders - we don't need another one, but a different kind of player...

So yeah, maybe you understand it now... But yeah, it's just about moaning, there's no facts to any other opinion than yours... So how come mine are valid and conclusive and yours basically consist of telling us how a player that was worth 50m to another team LAST year, is not better than one who only has one team interested whose transfer guy already brought him to Leverkusen...
You don't need to agree, but stop the bullshit nonsense about judging others when it's not even true... No one complained about Tolisso... No one complained about Süle... You either read selectively or you don't understand everything, cazse otherwise you'd have seen and couldn't have made such a claim... Which means you shouldn't make it at all...

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:Bench? That's what most of them should be doing at Bayern...
German players only make sense so long as they are not (greatly) inferior to others... That is not the case withmost recent signings/rumors...

This. Wouldn't you rather we had gotten Neymar instead of Götze? Even though, to be fair, we wouldn't have afforded Neymar.


Well, back then I was happy about Götze... We have to keep in mind he was sick and still delivered decent stats - and became a similar player to Brandt THROUGH his injury... Might still bite us if he comes back now...
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8799
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 362 times
Been thanked: 2462 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:21 pm

#12 wrote:Bench? That's what most of them should be doing at Bayern...
German players only make sense so long as they are not (greatly) inferior to others... That is not the case withmost recent signings/rumors...


Well said. At the moment almost all of the German players which are among the world's best are playing for us already.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30809
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8631 times
Been thanked: 7239 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby #12 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:22 pm

We also can't have them all - it's not Pokémon
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8799
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 362 times
Been thanked: 2462 times
Gender: Male

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:31 pm

#12 wrote:We also can't have them all - it's not Pokémon


The irony is that these same people complain about having too many players on international duties. If we have players from various nationalities they will be eliminated in different stages so we'll have more players available. On the other hand after 2004 the Germans have always gone very far so if we only buy German internationals we'll have to deal with starting preseason very late.

There's no silver lining either. If Germany gets eliminated early, it means Bayern sucks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 30809
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8631 times
Been thanked: 7239 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby #12 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:02 pm

Shush, no logic in here, better bitch about other users
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8799
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 362 times
Been thanked: 2462 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: IsiahRashad, prasun77 and 21 guests