You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

How do you rate FC Bayern's summer transfer window?

Excellent, one of the best ever!
4%
Great
15%
Very good but not great
22%
Decent
22%
Average
15%
Below average
4%
Very bad but not terrible
11%
Terrible
4%
Catastrophical, one of the worst ever!
4%

Total votes : 27

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby tomthebodz » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:46 am

How much truth is there in the Lewandowski not being happy at the club?

I've seen a few places saying that he's pissed off that he wasn't top scorer because teammates didn't help him enough.
tomthebodz
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby xevi » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:36 am

tomthebodz wrote:How much truth is there in the Lewandowski not being happy at the club?

I've seen a few places saying that he's pissed off that he wasn't top scorer because teammates didn't help him enough.

lewa will stay. our problem was a club as real madrid but they won't try to get him again. madrid works buying players in a good age. lewa will be 29 this year so they have already turned to others alternatives like mbappe or hazard (they don't care if he isn't FW as they could play ronaldo there, if he stays).

now we only should worry about psg or psg clubs maybe but if he want titles he will stay with us. and a very important thing: he has contract til 2021.

also i guess he's not happy with the season. he may not be happy with some players but müller, costa, coman and ribéry have been bad and eventually we wasn't top scorer of the season to complete an individual award. so it's normal him not being happy, but thats' a far thing from leaving.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nm462272 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:53 pm

tomthebodz wrote:How much truth is there in the Lewandowski not being happy at the club?

im thinking he has big fat incentives in his contract to reach milestones like the Torjagerkannone... probably pissed he didn't get his check ;)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bastos80 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:10 pm

I'm sure he extended because he was promised some strong enforcements...
You're not going to come out and say that you stayed because Bayern and Real are on the same level when you know that Bayern won't do shit to improve.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby nm462272 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:13 pm

Found this posted on Reddit a few minutes ago:

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Here is a translation taken from Reddit:

Tweeted by polish journalist(tvp - national television, member of ballon d'or committee) Enjoy the show, @lewy_official in London? But it is up to bayern, and they (for now) don't want to sell... Image translation: Today I had very interesting talk about Robert Lewandowski with my well informed friend from Spain. He says, that Real gives up the fight for robert, because they have Benzema, and Zidane will not make any harm to him. Furthermore they dont have high enough offer for him. Ok. It became very interesting when he said that "(...)anyway... Real dont want to compete with other club" Apparently the club interested in Lewy is... Chelsea. For years Jose Moruinho's interest is still valid. Robert is considering moving to London. His Agent, Cezary Kucharski, obviously is confirming nothing, but the one that have called me have confirmed informations. I trust him. In addition, by the way :) Ronaldo is not going to move from Real. At least not to Man Utd. Mourinho doesn't like this idea and United don't want to pay this much for Portuguese player.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby bastos80 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm

Chelsea can have him if in turn we get Hazard.
Then sign Morata as a Lewy replacement.

Good deal.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:06 pm

bastos80 wrote:I'm sure he extended because he was promised some strong enforcements...
You're not going to come out and say that you stayed because Bayern and Real are on the same level when you know that Bayern won't do shit to improve.

Yup....He's already said that he's okay now with not winning Torjägerkanone....I have to think that his/his agents quotes weren't so much "I'm mad that I didn't win" but rather read through the lines and he's saying "You need to sign players to strengthen this team if you wanna keep me happy"
Which is fair, tbh
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:16 pm

bastos80 wrote:Chelsea can have him if in turn we get Hazard.

Good deal.

Il-Alla ... that is what I call a deal! [-o< =D>
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:42 pm

nm462272 wrote:

im thinking he has big fat incentives in his contract to reach milestones like the Torjagerkannone... probably pissed he didn't get his check ;)

I had the same thoughts as well, he probably missed out on a fat performance bonus....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Pelin » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:21 pm

xevi wrote:

lewa will stay. our problem was a club as real madrid but they won't try to get him again. madrid works buying players in a good age. lewa will be 29 this year so they have already turned to others alternatives like mbappe or hazard (they don't care if he isn't FW as they could play ronaldo there, if he stays).

now we only should worry about psg or psg clubs maybe but if he want titles he will stay with us. and a very important thing: he has contract til 2021.

also i guess he's not happy with the season. he may not be happy with some players but müller, costa, coman and ribéry have been bad and eventually we wasn't top scorer of the season to complete an individual award. so it's normal him not being happy, but thats' a far thing from leaving.

He rejected Real 2 times for us. Teams like PSG will never be our problem.

Btw, Benzema is the best striker for Ronaldo in the world. so l don't believe they would go for Hazard, also considering Chealse is not a selling club.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:25 pm

Good deal.

l will never understand your addict for Real rejects.

One of my friends is a hard Juve fan. l asked him if he was upset when Morata left them. he told me, he was nothing more than a rotation level player for them. Now, Real wants to offload him after 1 year. not suprised.

Journalism is dead nowadays. All they do is lying and lying. Chealse is a team who can't manage to sign Süle and Tolisso though they offered 35 m euros for Süle. l'm sure they offered more than us for Tolisso as well.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:35 pm

bastos80 wrote:I'm sure he extended because he was promised some strong enforcements...

Seriously we are only at June 20. More than 2 months for mercato to end. Bayern already signed Tolisso to replace Walking Dead and have Kimmich to replace Lahm.

l just take a look at Barca forums and they are worse than us. This pessimism is going to kill me. as if #12 is not enough.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:20 pm

Pelin wrote:

Seriously we are only at June 20. More than 2 months for mercato to end. Bayern already signed Tolisso to replace Walking Dead and have Kimmich to replace Lahm.

l just take a look at Barca forums and they are worse than us. This pessimism is going to kill me. as if #12 is not enough.

Kimmich is a gamble...
And others are worse (or maybe as ambitious as some here?)? Well then think what you just wrote...

Ignoring the insult - you should take a course on rhetorics... Maybe then you'll understand what bastos meant...
Translation: "If they hadn't promised Lewa reinforcements (or if he didn't believe/think) we'd get them, he wouldn't have extended"

You're welcome!
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:40 pm

Pelin wrote:

Tell that Lewandowski not me.

Pelin wrote:

Good deal.

l will never understand your addict for Real rejects.

One of my friends is a hard Juve fan. l asked him if he was upset when Morata left them. he told me, he was nothing more than a rotation level player for them. Now, Real wants to offload him after 1 year. not suprised.

Journalism is dead nowadays. All they do is lying and lying. Chealse is a team who can't manage to sign Süle and Tolisso though they offered 35 m euros for Süle. l'm sure they offered more than us for Tolisso as well.

Buffon seems to have thought different.
He's only 24 and you've got to be blind not to see his qualities.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby kingbayern » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:51 pm

I think all of this lewy Talk is for a new contract, he might realise bayern can give much more than they gave him so why not stir the pot
kingbayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jamaica

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News