You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Your favourite winger signing?

Pulisic
38%
Bailey
25%
No one: renew Robbery
6%
No one, renew Robben
2%
No one, renew Ribery
No votes
Someone else
29%

Total votes : 48

Re: 2017/18 Generic Transfer Thread

Postby FCB12Forever » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:42 pm

xevi wrote:Bayern should find the way getting werner and keep lewa

Werner is only 21 and he already publicly expresses his dissatisfaction to his own club, where he had contract binding. His personality will be his undoing.

We want 150M + for Lewa oder nichts.
FCB12Forever
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby DiegoForlan » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:32 am

We should sign Paulinho from Vasco de Gama, he's 17, a huge talent, still kinda unknown, and we should sign him while it's like that
DiegoForlan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:18 am

I can't remember who said that Griezmann was on the same level than MAX KRUSE, but he was wrong :lol:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Manchu » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:07 am

YlonenXabi wrote:I can't remember who said that Griezmann was on the same level than MAX KRUSE, but he was wrong :lol:

I did, and I stand by what I said.

If we look at league play over the last two seasons, Kruse has 33 scorer points(20 goals, 13 assists) in 3602 minutes played. Griezeman has 42 scorer(27 goals, 15 assists) within 4921 minutes played. Some basic division reveals that Kruse has 0.82 scorer points for 90 minutes played while Griezmann has 0.77 points for 90 minutes played. Moreover, they are fairly tactically similar players and have similar roles within their teams. Furthermore, Griezmann plays for Atletico Madrid while Kruse plays for Werder Bremen, so Griezmann presumably has far better players surrounding him than Kruse.*

Thus, I find nothing I said absurd. They are both excellent players, but Atletico Madrid has done well in the Champions League due to the strength of its defense, so Griezmann has received adulteration completely uncongruant with his actual ability because people give credit to the attackers and not the defenders.

*Numbers from transfermarkt.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby DRvad14 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:46 am

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:18 am

Manchu wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:I can't remember who said that Griezmann was on the same level than MAX KRUSE, but he was wrong :lol:

I did, and I stand by what I said.

If we look at league play over the last two seasons, Kruse has 33 scorer points(20 goals, 13 assists) in 3602 minutes played. Griezeman has 42 scorer(27 goals, 15 assists) within 4921 minutes played. Some basic division reveals that Kruse has 0.82 scorer points for 90 minutes played while Griezmann has 0.77 points for 90 minutes played. Moreover, they are fairly tactically similar players and have similar roles within their teams. Furthermore, Griezmann plays for Atletico Madrid while Kruse plays for Werder Bremen, so Griezmann presumably has far better players surrounding him than Kruse.*

Thus, I find nothing I said absurd. They are both excellent players, but Atletico Madrid has done well in the Champions League due to the strength of its defense, so Griezmann has received adulteration completely uncongruant with his actual ability because people give credit to the attackers and not the defenders.

*Numbers from transfermarkt.

You can't be serious

First of all Griezmann plays in La Liga against Real Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla, Valencia, Villarreal etc which are far superior to the top clubs in BL

Griezmann has come 3rd in Ballon D'Or. I don't think Max Kruse would ever come to anything close to that :D

Griezmann has been named best player in France ahead of players like Mbappe or Dembele and also MVP in Euro 2016 Has been part of FIFA Best XI on different ocasions

Griezmann has performed at top level, unlike Kruse who flopped whenever he was signed by a decent (not top) team

All big clubs are interested in Griezmann, but I don't see any interest in Kruse

According to Transfermarkt, Max Kruse's value is 12M. Griezmann's is 90M.

There is no way in hell you can put Max Kruse and Griezmann on the same level. :shock:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby aterford » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:16 pm

I think putting Kruse ahead is overstating things a bit, but again to be fair - Ballon d'or and Euro MVP are popularity contests, Transfermarkt values have been crap for a long time (and tend to value MUCH higher on Spanish and English players), and "big clubs interest" can at least be in part attributed to media attention and the fact that EPL and La Liga get far more coverage - their players will ALWAYS get more interest in the papers....at the very least, none of these are objective markers for comparing two given players' skill levels etc. Even trying to measure "quality of opposition" is a tricky venture and not always so clear as it may seem. We can say top teams in La Liga are better than top teams in the BL, but does the data bear that out? Again, I'm not sure it's so clear as we might initially think.

If they were both for free, sure I'd take Griezmann. So perhaps not on the same level. But for the money? Going by your own numbers, is he €78m better? I'm not so sure about that.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:05 pm

Bayern chief scout Marco Neppe is in Leverkusen today to attend Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Mönchengladbach [@miasanrot]
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby prasun77 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:20 pm

Thorgan Hazard is coming!
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:21 pm

prasun77 wrote:Thorgan Hazard is coming!
I had exactly the same thought...
Maybe we use him as a token to lure his elder brother...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:38 pm

To add to my last post in this thread if one from Pool or Che fail to qualify for the UCL we should go for their players...

Pool : Mane or Salah
Chelsea : Hazard

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:45 am

ramsej84 wrote:To add to my last post in this thread if one from Pool or Che fail to qualify for the UCL we should go for their players...

I’m afraid it won't happen. If Hazard leaves it will be for Real Madrid and I think the same about Salah. Mane loves Liverpool so I doubt he will leave either. Plus Bayern are not gonna pull out the cash to buy any of those three (which is fine)
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Achilles » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:55 am

ramsej84 wrote:To add to my last post in this thread if one from Pool or Che fail to qualify for the UCL we should go for their players...

Crazy money. Mane I think just renewed and Salah is so hyped that you can't imagine in EPL I strongly believe that they will even reject €150m... At this moment I could say that Hazard would come cheaper... Nonetheless if Hazard is available we should give it a try(€70m plus Vidal?)
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:05 am

Achilles wrote:

Crazy money. Mane I think just renewed and Salah is so hyped that you can't imagine in EPL I strongly believe that they will even reject €150m... At this moment I could say that Hazard would come cheaper... Nonetheless if Hazard is available we should give it a try(€70m plus Vidal?)
Probably... and I see Chelsea as a team who never sells for big sums(or at least can't remember any)

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:03 pm

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News