You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2006/2007 Generic transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

2006/2007 Generic transfer thread

Postby fa » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:17 pm

Who would be the best replacement for Ballack?
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:51 pm

From these choice, I think I'd have to go for van Bommel. But I'd prefer Diego.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:54 pm

out of the 4, i would definitely go with RAFAEL...but, he will not join us.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:03 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:but, he will not join us.

why not?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CR7 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:30 pm

borowski
"I never comment on referees and I'm not going to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat."
(RON ATKINSON)
CR7
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:15 am

CR7 wrote:borowski

I'm not quite a fan of Borowski. He looks a bit clumsy in my eyes.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fa » Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:00 pm

In my oppinion Borowski is too much a offensive midfielder.. the thing that made Ballack so great was his ability to attack and defend .. it was like 2 in 1. now we have Demichelis for the defensive midfield and Hargreaves ( :?: ) for the offensive midfield.. still i would fancy Schweinsteiger to be the new captain in midfield.
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:04 pm

borowski :wink:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby SALEH12345 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:23 pm

i think that ROSICKY can fill the space after ballacks moved,but he decided to move to arsenal.i think player like AIMAR can add alot to the quality of our game.
SALEH12345
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:28 am

Now we have van Bommel :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:55 am

MUTU wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:but, he will not join us.

why not?

I dunno..but he always says he won't join bayern...it's like he doesn't like bayern..

anyways..we've got Van Bommel...good signing IMO..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:41 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:I dunno..but he always says he won't join bayern...it's like he doesn't like bayern..

Well, van Bommel also said that he doesn't want to join Bayern. But he did. Sagnol said he wanted to leave Bayern, but he stayed. Footballers are ultimately human beings, and can well change their mind. Especially so when there's a lot of $$$ involved,
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:33 pm

Rafael van der Vaart has been told he will be out of action for two months after tearing a thigh muscle against Hertha BSC Berlin at the weekend.

More info here:
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UCL/news/Kind=1/newsId=450774.html
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BMike86 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:31 am

theres a problem with all four of those players but they all could be seen as the ballack replacement. the thing is we don't need a ballack replacement first off, but Van Bommel would be the closest thing, i think he is an upgrade for the style of play that we need to have at Bayern because when you have a Podolski and Makaay they need to be fed the ball where Ballack would rather have it himself. BUT Van Bommel is only a temporary solution due to his age. Van der Vaart would be the second most likely but he is injury prone sort of like Scholl and we really don't need that because we need a solid mid that will be healthy and fit for most matches. Petrov is not good enough, and Roque needs to proove he deserves to be playin on the pitch in the first place as a striker, let alone give him the reigns to our midfield, hahaha
BMike86
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:24 am

Very good point on Santa Cruz. How about Deco? I think he'd fit in well in our plans, albeit him being very unlikely to want to join Bayern and/or Bayern affording to buy him.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News