You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2006/2007 Generic transfer thread

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Postby fcelber87 » Thu May 24, 2007 3:48 am

Yea I've been using newsnow for about a year now. It makes looking for bayern news a lot easier. I should have posted this a lot earlier. If you just search "bayern," you get more results than searching for the entire name.
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SweetLeisha » Thu May 24, 2007 5:40 am

Thank you. It seems good.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcb 4eva » Thu May 24, 2007 8:14 pm

yea it is, there is new news practically every couple of hours.
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby aadapi » Fri May 25, 2007 11:35 am

i dont think bayern need two cdm playing just look at all great team like milan(seedorf,kaka),chelsea(essien,lampard),manU(carrick,Scholes)like many teams prefer to play with one CAM which is very important.......so y do bayern dosent go out n buy a star in the position?any comments................
aadapi
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby suneku » Fri May 25, 2007 6:05 pm

1. Ribery for the right midfield.

2. Quaresma or Robben for the left midfield

3. Deco for the middle

4. Toni for Up front
suneku
Hey, I'm new here!

Ribery, Toni, Klose

Postby fcb 4eva » Sun May 27, 2007 6:24 pm

Do you think that these three will be unvailed as a threesome early this week and that' why there's all this hush hush about a possible agreed deal with Ribery?

-----------------------------------------------------------
FC BAYERN 4EVA
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun May 27, 2007 7:03 pm

this week we prob will be able to know
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shydo1 » Sun May 27, 2007 7:22 pm

may be it was rummeneige request to not say anything to the press to make it one package suprise
shydo1
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby weezy14 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:45 am

i'd really like to see bayern sign a commanding central/attacking midfielder, similar to ballack. bayern have not been the same without him and bringing him back is most unlikely. someone like diego (who i was hoping bayern would sign since before bremen did) or sneijder who can really spark life into bayern's game, even when the rest of the team is not playing very well. too many times i've seen bayern go down a goal and fall apart this season. that's when they need a player to drag them back into it, especially in the attack.
weezy14
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby fa » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:10 am

weezy14 wrote:i'd really like to see bayern sign a commanding central/attacking midfielder, similar to ballack. bayern have not been the same without him and bringing him back is most unlikely. someone like diego (who i was hoping bayern would sign since before bremen did) or sneijder who can really spark life into bayern's game, even when the rest of the team is not playing very well. too many times i've seen bayern go down a goal and fall apart this season. that's when they need a player to drag them back into it, especially in the attack.

That's so true! Seeing Diego play just makes me warm inside :lol: He's really rocking the Bundesliga! Still, im not expecting Bayern to sign a real nr. 10, Hoeness and Rummenigge said themselves that they wouldnt :shock: Apparently they spoke with Hitzfeld and he wants to focus on the wings..

But Valencia just turned down Sneijder (Ajax) so why dont give it a shot, maybe he will be tempted to join Bayern..
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:22 am

Another option would be Stephen Appiah (hoping I've written his name correctly) who plays in Turkey somewhere. He made a very good impression with Ghana during the WC in Germany last year. He's a midfielder with lots of attacking impulses, so could be an alternative for our offensive midfield..
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Bayern chasing their own tails?

Postby takemebackbayern » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:56 pm

Hey guys, im brand new here so don't be too harsh. I am a long time bayern fan and i am incredibly pleased to see us active in the transfer market once again. It is an exciting time and provides us fans with some good gossip and speculation. I just think that Bayern are being linked to the wrong types of players, i mean toni is a great signing and we have been linked to some star, but these players play in positions where bayern are already strong, we need a class holding midfielder to replace hargreaves, i personally think Polanski from Borrussia Monchengladbach, he is in the international setup and it is emerging players like him, ribery etc that we should be concentrating our efforts on. We need to sign useful players, not just stars for the sake of it, i really hope that hitzfeld has a plan for all his new signings or it could end up like chelsea, a lot of new signings and a lot of time spent on the bench or on loan to other clubs. We need players who would fit into the bundesliga, that is why snjeider would be a better option to queresma, we need to be smart about our signings.
takemebackbayern
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby shydo1 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:49 pm

may be w ecan have good team this year + the next season deals i say ribery then any one else
shydo1
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby kevh26 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:53 pm

if you look at the signings, they're precisely what we need, we need wide me attacking mids and forwards, we're strong at the back and holding midfielders we should be fine... the signings brough in should offer us the width and precision in front of goal we lacked last season!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby kevh26 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:54 pm

oh... and welcome!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News