You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Video compilation competition

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

Video compilation competition

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:41 pm

I know this is a bit early.

But i know that a lot of football forums host VIDEO Compilation competitions and that brings in a lot of members into the forums. [Not only amazing creative video makers but also fan's and viewers]. Its a bit early at the moment because we don't really have our own fanbase of video editors here. But with the Official Full Match section it is definitely an idea worth considering.

Some forums do it with like a 100$ prize or something others like soccerclips etc already have such a reputation that they do it for "respek" alone. :mrgreen:

I don't think we need a payout to attract people. A bayern themed compilation contest would definitely bring in a lot of members, and its easy to market as well just go post in the various compilation forums about it. I would wait till we are in the CL quarters though to get some more 'new fanboys' interested in us again. :mrgreen:
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Official forum suggestion & support thread

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:49 pm

@Aequitas1987: you just want a competition in which you always will win, eh? :P

Everyone in the forum knows you are the best video editor :)

Something for later unless other people want to have it... otherwise you'll be the only one competing!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: Official forum suggestion & support thread

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:37 pm

@Aequitas1987: you just want a competition in which you always will win, eh?

Oh I am nothing compared to the video compilation people out there. Trust me. :( If we can only get some of those talented people out there to sign up here I will have no chance haha :) .

Video editing is not really my main skill. My brother on the other hand could win any video compilation competition lol :lol: . If only I can convince him to make a Bayern video (He hates Bayern) but loves Robben, so maybe a Robben video.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Return to Suggestions & Support