You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

UI and optional quoting of a user in a post

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

UI and optional quoting of a user in a post

Postby AdepT » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:29 am

So, I was thinking, how will the forum look if we change the 'image icon' for the threads so that CL threads will have CL cup image, EL with EL cup and most importantly players threads will have players image(face) instead of the logo we have currently for all these threads?
Match threads to have BuLi image, teams threads to have their logos, league threads to have their cup images??

Also, one other suggestion I had was if we could have a button to forward the post to a person whose response you'd like to have on that topic. We could may be use the 'Find a member' option(from message compose) and put it in the above list. If a user clicks on it and selects someone, then a copy of the particular post could be forwarded to the selected user as a message on click of submit. The post could be posted as it is concurrently.

What do you guys(admins) think?
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: UI and optional quoting of a user in a post

Postby AdepT » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:42 pm

O MUTU! Where art thou? :P
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to Suggestions & Support