You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Two suggestions

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

Two suggestions

Postby vijay92 » Mon May 23, 2011 8:23 pm

2 suggestion :

1. The forum should have Bayern hall of fame. I know there is an official one but why not have separate fans hall of fame.

2. I think there should be thread/list for the greatest Bayern goals and matches in history.
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Official forum suggestion & support thread

Postby Element » Mon May 23, 2011 8:32 pm

vijay92 wrote:2. I think there should be thread/list for the greatest Bayern goals and matches in history.

I made A Bayern Greatest Moments Thread Yesterday
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Official forum suggestion & support thread

Postby MUTU » Tue May 24, 2011 8:26 am

vijay92 wrote:2. I think there should be thread/list for the greatest Bayern goals and matches in history.

We have one such list on our Facebook page which I made: http://www.facebook.com/BayernForum?sk=app_2392950137
Perhaps I could link to it from somewhere within the site. Of course it's incomplete, especially the old goals...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to Suggestions & Support