You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Trolling...

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

Trolling...

Postby BayernLove » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:-I'm pretty damn active-... -I'm always on-:D

That's what she said!
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Re: Trolling...

Postby AssemFCB » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:47 pm

She wrote: im always on :D
AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Re: Trolling...

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 26, 2016 1:56 pm

I just read some posts regarding trolling and would like to mention a few things.

First of all, emotions seem to be flaring again after a few quiet months. I understand that some might be getting fed up with certain kind of posts, but at this point it really does not help to keep replying with comments like "troll" and publicly deriding other forumers (which is against the rules). It's only derailing threads more and making the situation worse. I am not saying that you are not right to consider some posts to be trolling, but for the sake of everyone it's best to click "report post" and write whatever you want to say there, rather than doing so in the thread itself. It will help keep the forum more organised + it will bring it to the attention of the admins/mods quicker.

Personally, I am only reading 4-5 threads every day right now - I start my finals and most important exams of my life in 2 days' time and with the season over, football has obviously been put to the side for now. MUTU has said he is busy too, and I suspect so are the several mods. It's not a desirable situation to have everyone busy at the same time, and unfortunately it was also the case a few months ago, but it happens. From my end, I'll be done in just over 3 weeks' time and will have much more free time for the foreseeable future, and I'm not predicting being busy to this extent again for quite some time. I will be reading all threads then and, if this persists, I will obviously have to be harsher.

That said, the pleasant atmosphere the forum tends to have depends on the cooperation of all members, especially at a time when the mods are less available. It's not just about trolling or attacking members, but there's also been an increase in off-topic posts. We are a forum which has a thread for almost every topic, and if you'd like to discuss something we don't have a topic for, you are more than welcome to create one. I've noticed members here seem to be a bit hesitant to do so and often ask for permission first, but speaking for myself, I'd much rather see a new topic that could have been posted in another thread and merge those topics (just two clicks) than see off-topic posts all the time, which are much harder to manage.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Suggestions & Support