You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Ticket help

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

Ticket help

Postby Zigehh » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:35 pm

I seriously need help...

I want to buy 4 tickets for a bayern home game in february or march or even april. Im checking viagogo but there's never 4 tickets for sale. I tried to order them from Seatwave, but they said they cant send me the tickets. The problem is that im from Slovenia.

Can any1 please tell me a way to get these tickets, maybe a reliable site where i can order them or something. Please!
Zigehh
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovenia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: The "Could you help me?" Thread

Postby Element » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Zigehh wrote:I seriously need help...

I want to buy 4 tickets for a bayern home game in february or march or even april. Im checking viagogo but there's never 4 tickets for sale. I tried to order them from Seatwave, but they said they cant send me the tickets. The problem is that im from Slovenia.

Can any1 please tell me a way to get these tickets, maybe a reliable site where i can order them or something. Please!

Because you are from Slovenia

Wait for Sch0ll7 , he will give you more info than me

but i suggest that you keep an eye on Viagogo
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to Suggestions & Support