You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Threads opening where you left off

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

Threads opening where you left off

Postby raz25 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:03 pm

I was wondering if this is possible, or if it isn't very hard to pull off, how about when you click on a thread title it takes to the page you read last time in that specific thread.

I think the is how we could somehow reduce for example 'but he does have a release clause, he can't say no, right?' over and over type of questions or people just quoting the same tz/bild article a couple of times.
Also it would be great for people that don't have time to visit the forum that often and they'd like to catch up on every piece of information regarding a specific subject.

What do you think, could this be done? Thanks.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Threads opening where you left off

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:19 pm

You can set it up the way u want it on Tapatalk but I don't know how you can do it on the official site
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:19 pm

You can do this by clicking on the icon appearing on the left next to the title thread if there are new posts. If you click on it, you will be directed to the first unread post in that topic.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby raz25 » Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:22 pm

Oh, silly me:), thank you.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Suggestions & Support