You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Thread Bundesliga table

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

Thread Bundesliga table

Postby JJJ » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:24 pm

Sorry, but I don't see the point. We all can just visit Bundesliga.de, also these pictures aren't the greatest.
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Re: Thread Bundesliga table

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:37 pm

The point is that it becomes available through the forum itself, much like the fixtures page.

I agree that it could be better displayed though. If we are to use screenshots it would be better to have it all in one picture, but ideally it would be an actual table, not one taken from somewhere else. I was doing a manually updated one last season but it became too much of a bother to update every week when you could just look up an automatically updated one online.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Thread Bundesliga table

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:39 pm

I didn't do it cause the info is hard to find. For example we can all go on Bayern's website or Bundesliga.de for the match fixture list but MUTU has it on the forum and link to your portable devices. If it causing problems, can be improved or fails like the previous time then i don't mind it being removed or changed.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby theundead » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:34 pm

It'd be better if we can have it on a separate page like the fixtures one, with automatic updates. maybe MUTU can embed it from some website or something. Updating the table after every match day isnt very efficient IMO
theundead
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:38 pm

theundead wrote:It'd be better if we can have it on a separate page like the fixtures one, with automatic updates. maybe MUTU can embed it from some website or something. Updating the table after every match day isnt very efficient IMO

Yeah, especially when you're updating the positions, points, etc. manually. I speak from experience. When I tried doing it I included W/D/L and goal difference as well. I can tell you it took ages to update it even when I was just copying the details from somewhere else.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tazy » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:40 pm

de for the match fixture list but MUTU has it on the forum and link to your portable devices. 8) =D>
Tazy
tazy
First post

Years of membershipYears of membership

Return to Suggestions & Support