You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

The Blog

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

The Blog

Postby tflags » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:15 pm

MUTU wrote:Seriously, nobody cares? I spent hours working on this and was hoping for some positive feedback after all the work. :(

The same could be said regarding the feedback for the blog. Most of the guys who have been generous enough to contribute with an article deserve some good, bad or at least ugly comments, but comments nonetheless. I have read other Bayern blogs and to be honest I find most of our articles are much better; except of course those stupid ones with the crazy retouched photos. And yet other blogs receive a lot more comments and feedback.

Could I trouble our posters with some feedback please regarding the blog. If you just don't care about reading a blog, that is fine too; but do let us know. Hope it is not too much to ask for a few lines of though.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: The Blog

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:34 pm

tflags wrote:except of course those stupid ones with the crazy retouched photos.

:lol: :lol:

I think the problem is that the blog is only viewed by forumers. I've shared a few of the pages (Tymo's interview for example) with friends, but they probably never checked the blog out except for that article.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to Suggestions & Support