You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Server issues

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

Re: Server issues

Postby mws » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:47 pm

OK, thanks for answer. I got a private message from one user and I couldn't answer on it. That's why I asked, I don't want to spam :)
mws
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:11 pm

mws wrote:OK, thanks for answer. I got a private message from one user and I couldn't answer on it. That's why I asked, I don't want to spam :)
Ouch that sucks and is ridiculous. You shouldn't be able to receive messages if you can't reply back.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RB624 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:30 pm

My username is no longer saved upon bringing up the site. And once I log in, I am getting this at the top of the screen:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/hooks/hook_oa_social_login.php on line 38: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_display.php on line 350: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /index.php on line 204: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /index.php on line 232: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/utf/utf_normalizer.php on line 136: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/utf/utf_normalizer.php on line 142: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/utf/utf_normalizer.php on line 253: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/utf/utf_normalizer.php on line 260: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /phpbb_seo/phpbb_seo_meta.php on line 206: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4404: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4535: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /mobiquo/hook/head_output_hook.php on line 20: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /mobiquo/hook/head_output_hook.php on line 40: require_once(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /mobiquo/hook/head_output_hook.php on line 86: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4683: include(): Unable to allocate memory for pool.
RB624
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:39 pm

Try a refresh now please. Does it continue?
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby RB624 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:43 pm

It cleared. But since it has been acting weird today each time I return to the site, I also closed the browser, re-opened and logged in again to see if it returned. It has not. Thanks.
RB624
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby AvatarX » Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:46 pm

RB624 wrote:It cleared. But since it has been acting weird today each time I return to the site, I also closed the browser, re-opened and logged in again to see if it returned. It has not. Thanks.

We made some small changes, but everything is back normal now.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby RB624 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:09 pm

I'm still having weird log in issues with the blog/prediction game, but no worries. I just have to fiddle with it a little each time.

A more important concern is why I do not remain logged in to the main site if I leave, even though I have checked off "stay logged in". If I leave the site for more than a certain amount of time (like maybe more than a half hour), I have to log in again. I'm using Chrome.
RB624
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:33 pm

RB624 wrote:I'm still having weird log in issues with the blog/prediction game, but no worries. I just have to fiddle with it a little each time.

A more important concern is why I do not remain logged in to the main site if I leave, even though I have checked off "stay logged in". If I leave the site for more than a certain amount of time (like maybe more than a half hour), I have to log in again. I'm using Chrome.
I'll look into it if I find some time.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:42 pm

Related I guess but a few days ago I logged on to the blog from my phone to check predictions made by other users and it showed this:

Predicted scores etc. were those of my account not Isiah's
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RB624 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:11 pm

MUTU wrote:
RB624 wrote:I'm still having weird log in issues with the blog/prediction game, but no worries. I just have to fiddle with it a little each time.

I'll look into it if I find some time.

Ok, thanks. I described the problem a little wrong. It's "log in automatically" that I have checked. It doesn't do it.
RB624
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Previous

Return to Suggestions & Support