You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Server issues

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

Re: Official forum changes thread

Postby Element » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:47 pm

It is working super great

no problems , no lags

I use google chrome
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:53 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:So far I haven't seen any difference. Usually, pages still load super fast but I still have a problem that occasionally all pages in the forum take AGES to load. However, once the page(s) finally loads it becomes super fast again. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, I've been meaning to ask.

Scratch that. My page loading these last two days has been terrible :( I use Google Chrome and am not having problems on other sites
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby AvatarX » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:20 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:So far I haven't seen any difference. Usually, pages still load super fast but I still have a problem that occasionally all pages in the forum take AGES to load. However, once the page(s) finally loads it becomes super fast again. I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, I've been meaning to ask.

Scratch that. My page loading these last two days has been terrible :( I use Google Chrome and am not having problems on other sites

Yeah, we had some attacks in the recent days, that's why...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:24 pm

AvatarX wrote:Yeah, we had some attacks in the recent days, that's why...

Oh, I see
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Server issues

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:09 pm

AvatarX contacted the webhosting support due to some problems we were having and now the forum should be running much faster. It looks visibly faster and the stats we have prove this.

Thanks Nikos!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:23 pm

MUTU wrote:AvatarX contacted the webhosting support due to some problems we were having and now the forum should be running much faster. It looks visibly faster and the stats we have prove this.

Thanks Nikos!

It's not over yet, but it seems the storage upgrade helped the performance of the server, hence our site.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby AvatarX » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:33 pm

MUTU wrote:AvatarX contacted the webhosting support due to some problems we were having and now the forum should be running much faster. It looks visibly faster and the stats we have prove this.

Thanks Nikos!

It's not over yet, but it seems the storage upgrade helped the performance of the server, hence our site.

Well, after today with around 100 users (over 250 connections) refreshing the Generic Transfer Thread for a name that never came, I can say that the performance after storage upgrade is very good.

I would like to hear more feedback, but for me the site response time seems faster than ever, even during mid-day with all those users :)

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:18 pm

Thanks Nikos!

Well, after today with around 100 users (over 250 connections) refreshing the Generic Transfer Thread for a name that never came, I can say that the performance after storage upgrade is very good.

I would like to hear more feedback, but for me the site response time seems faster than ever, even during mid-day with all those users :)

Yes that is right. Personally I was refreshing every 5 seconds on Tapatalk since refreshes are faster there (it only downloads the content not the design)
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: Server issues

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Been great for me too
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:47 pm

BTW I think the performance of the site was pretty OK, today during match, with more than 300 connections, but I promise that we will be even better and upgraded soon :)

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby AvatarX » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:27 am

We've done a hardware upgrade for the server in CPU/RAM (I think it's a bit noticeable during games).

We are planning for a bigger upgrade so we can host the chat software during games :)

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:24 am

AvatarX wrote:We've done a hardware upgrade for the server in CPU/RAM (I think it's a bit noticeable during games).

We are planning for a bigger upgrade so we can host the chat software during games :)

Of course this is very costly for AvatarX and I, so any donations are highly welcome.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:11 pm

Welcome to the new dedicated server for http://www.BayernForum.com we prepared for you !!!
:D :D :D

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MUTU » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:19 pm

Looking much faster! Thanks Nikos :)
Sorry for the unannounced change.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Working much faster on mobile :D
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions & Support