You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Questions regarding membership

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

Re: Questions regarding membership

Postby MUTU » Mon May 15, 2017 5:12 pm

The update is I'm pleading for a volunteer to handle the membership cards but so far no one has stepped forward.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nm462272 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:22 pm

MUTU wrote:The update is I'm pleading for a volunteer to handle the membership cards but so far no one has stepped forward.

what would this person need to do exactly?
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Mon May 15, 2017 6:40 pm

nm462272 wrote:
MUTU wrote:The update is I'm pleading for a volunteer to handle the membership cards but so far no one has stepped forward.

what would this person need to do exactly?

Take care of making sure the design is in order, contact suppliers and get them printed and sent out to everyone. All costs would obviously be covered by BayernForum.com
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Mon May 22, 2017 8:08 am

So why not chagne this atrociuous outdated sentence "Become an official FC Bayern fan club member through BayernForum.com! Only €10 until 30th June 2015!" to something that suits your need?
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon May 22, 2017 9:57 am

zozon wrote:

So why not chagne this atrociuous outdated sentence "Become an official FC Bayern fan club member through BayernForum.com! Only €10 until 30th June 2015!" to something that suits your need?

So that it will annoy people enough to volunteer :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zozon » Mon May 22, 2017 10:31 am

MUTU wrote:
zozon wrote:

So that it will annoy people enough to volunteer :)

Nobody will volunteer for a site/forum which has a headline almost 2 years old. It makes the whole forum look outdated, even if the forum buzzes with posts.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Suggestions & Support