You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

New Forum Rule Suggestion

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

New Forum Rule Suggestion

Postby lau03143 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:15 am

I'm a member of a few football forums. Scotland national team, Rangers etc and most have one rule in common.

No ticket touting.

As football and fellow Bayern supporters, we should not be supporting the extortionism, opportunism of the sale of tickets for anything other than face value. There are plenty of websites out there that do that for them.

Therefore I propose a new rule of no ticket touting.

And a second suggesting of a new section or topic of ticket swap/exchange section for face value transactions only.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: New Forum Rule Suggestion

Postby MUTU » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:28 am

While the concept and ideology is something that I fundamentally agree on, at the end of the day myself and many others like me were desperate to get a ticket, e.g. for the Champions League final. Not sure if any tickets ended up being sold through BayernForum.com or not, but there sure were a number of people interested in getting one above face value.

Unfortunately, this site's aim is not to make the world a better place, but to be the number one (or only source) of anything Bayern-related for you die-hard fans out there.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to Suggestions & Support