You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Mobile phone login problem

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

Mobile phone login problem

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Err... it's not exactly a tapatalk issue but I'm trying to log in to the forum from my phone with the Opera Mini browser and it keeps logging me out automatically after a few minutes. Any idea why this could be happening? I never had this problem before.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Tapatalk Issues.

Postby AvatarX » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:25 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Err... it's not exactly a tapatalk issue but I'm trying to log in to the forum from my phone with the Opera Mini browser and it keeps logging me out automatically after a few minutes. Any idea why this could be happening? I never had this problem before.

Maybe a cookie setting?

Try clear its cache and check cookie settings.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Re: Tapatalk Issues.

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:16 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Err... it's not exactly a tapatalk issue but I'm trying to log in to the forum from my phone with the Opera Mini browser and it keeps logging me out automatically after a few minutes. Any idea why this could be happening? I never had this problem before.

Maybe a cookie setting?

Try clear its cache and check cookie settings.

Opera Mini uses Opera servers as proxy servers. But really it should retain your cookies. Do you have any other problems with other browsers on your phone? Which phone model are you using please?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: Mobile phone login problem

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:57 am

MUTU wrote:Opera Mini uses Opera servers as proxy servers. But really it should retain your cookies. Do you have any other problems with other browsers on your phone? Which phone model are you using please?

I have not tried using other browsers yet. I will try using the phone's original browser but that is just a bad browser in itself. :P

I am using a Nokia C7-00.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: Mobile phone login problem

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:15 am

I didn't change anything but it seems to be working fine now...
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Return to Suggestions & Support