You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Merging player threads

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

Merging player threads

Postby uzi716 » Fri May 20, 2011 4:16 am

I really think we should get rid of individual player transfer threads and have a defense, midfield, and attack one. That way we can have discussion without going off topic.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Official forum suggestion & support thread

Postby MUTU » Fri May 20, 2011 10:26 am

uzi716 wrote:I really think we should get rid of individual player transfer threads and have a defense, midfield, and attack one. That way we can have discussion without going off topic.

This has been suggested before and the answer is unfortunately still no. I personally prefer it this way because with such threads it is confusing when a player can play in midfield and defence, or midfield and attack. They are fairly common and this would result in crossposting.

Anyway the biggest reason is not this though, it's the marketability of the forum. If we have threads dedicated to a player they will rank higher in search engines when people search for info regarding a specific player. Without people finding BayernForum.com on Google, the site would die a slow death.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Official forum suggestion & support thread

Postby quaazi » Fri May 20, 2011 11:56 am

MUTU wrote:This has been suggested before and the answer is unfortunately still no. I personally prefer it this way because with such threads it is confusing when a player can play in midfield and defence, or midfield and attack. They are fairly common and this would result in crossposting.

Van Buyten. :)
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Return to Suggestions & Support