You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

making the `leap` information much appreciated

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

making the `leap` information much appreciated

Postby Bigkeeko » Thu May 13, 2010 7:38 pm

I`m planning when the new season starts a weekend in Munich. I`ve never been to Munich in my nelly puff but I have to come and watch a home game :wink: . Anyone ever done it? I mean from thousands of miles away that could give me some pointers (tickets etc, can I buy entry no problem?) . Sorry if it sounds kinda silly but I have to ask. I`d do my accomodation booking online and getting there would be no problem, just how to go about things when I am there is my sticking point.
Any info appreciated :wink:
Die Roten!
Bigkeeko
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: The "Could you help me?" Thread

Postby sch0ll7 » Fri May 14, 2010 9:40 am

the easiest way and cheapest way to get tickets are on http://www.viagogo.de/fcbayern ...you will get them few months before the game for sure.

When you come to airport it is easy...

The S1 and S8 both travel between the airport and Munich Hautbahnhof.

If you need to go straight to the stadium from the airport (heaven forbid) then take the Airport Express S8 to Marienplatz and change onto the U6 (direction Garching-Hochbrück) to Fröttmaning.

But I prefer going to Marienplatz first and shop/drink beer/etc... and than you have several options to Allianz arena [bus, tramway, taxi]
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: The "Could you help me?" Thread

Postby Bigkeeko » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:19 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:the easiest way and cheapest way to get tickets are on http://www.viagogo.de/fcbayern ...you will get them few months before the game for sure.

When you come to airport it is easy...

The S1 and S8 both travel between the airport and Munich Hautbahnhof.

If you need to go straight to the stadium from the airport (heaven forbid) then take the Airport Express S8 to Marienplatz and change onto the U6 (direction Garching-Hochbrück) to Fröttmaning.

But I prefer going to Marienplatz first and shop/drink beer/etc... and than you have several options to Allianz arena [bus, tramway, taxi]

Thanks man, appreciated. :)
Die Roten!
Bigkeeko
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Suggestions & Support