You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Help My Italian!

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

Help My Italian!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:10 pm

Hello everyone!
I don`t know if I do have a right to post this here! but I just couldn`t find another place to do so..
these days I`m about to learn Italian and I need your help! if anyone of you could name me program that translate words from Italian to English? you don`t have to upload it for me.. just give me its website-adress and I`ll download it by myself. if you could help me I`ll be so thankful.

Grazie! \:D/
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:32 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Miss Dangerous » Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:47 pm

Thank you MUTU! I really do appreciate it :)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:31 pm

You're welcome :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby podolski4life » Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:06 am

Those websites are okay, but they don't translate properly (grammar, different meanings, etc). If you want good software, buy the Rosetta Stone language program. It actually teaches you the language too.

http://www.rosettastone.com/en/individu ... es/italian
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:57 pm

Thank you so much podolski4life for your advice! it`s just what I needed \:D/

well, now if anyone of you loves Italian music, could name me some beautiful Italian songs! so, I can learn the language better. `cause in my country (Saudi Arabia) we don`t use the language.. we kinda use the English. so, it`s hard for me to listen or talk in the right way.. hopefully the songs could help!
there`s no need to upload the songs, just give me the name of the song and the singer.. OK!
thanks again 8)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:27 pm

Miss Dangerous....have you ever heard of Josh Groban? He's an American singer with a very beautiful voice. Anyway, he sings some songs in Italian that you might be interested in.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:37 pm

Yes! I know him.. and I`m a fan of his amazing voice! but I only listen to his English songs, and I didn`t know that he has some Italian songs! :arrow: well, thanks tracylynn for the info, I`m going now on-line to download some of his Italian songs!!
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:26 pm

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:Yes! I know him.. and I`m a fan of his amazing voice! but I only listen to his English songs, and I didn`t know that he has some Italian songs! :arrow: well, thanks tracylynn for the info, I`m going now on-line to download some of his Italian songs!!

He does have an amazing voice. Let me know what you think of his songs.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:26 pm

They are amazing! but still.. I need sometime to understand the lyrics :lol:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to Suggestions & Support