You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General player discussion

Do you have any suggestions for BayernForum.com? Any difficulties using the forum? Ask away!

General player discussion

Postby German-American » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:58 pm

Often times I see a lot of talk of players who are NOT on bayern in the transfer thread when the material which is being discussed has nothing to do with a transfer.

If we make a general player discussion category where we can make a thread for players on other teams and leagues then we could avoid raising havoc in the transfer thread.
We have a category like this for bayern players, so why not for non bayern players.

If a player transfer to bayern then we can have an administrator move the thread to the "general bayern players" category

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: General player discussion

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:40 pm

We already have other league threads like the "Spanish football" and "English football" thread and etc to talk about players outside of Bayern. We thought it would be easier to generalize it than have a clutter of individual threads for players while catering to there specific leagues or nationalities they play in. Transfer threads should really only be used when a player is linked to Bayern and the league/country threads for discussions outside of Bayern.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Zmagec » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:40 pm

Don't know where else to post this so i will put it here. There are few things which bother me at this forum. Why are there 3 separate forums for players ( transfer, general and injury)? Most of forums ( Bayernzone, Redcafe, Barcaforum...) have all only one thread for players which is in my opinion way better and less confusing. Secondly in general player forum there are still player threads that aren't at the club anymore ( Schweinsteiger, Kroos...) which is very confusing. For example barcaforum puts their explayers and all the other player in "other players" thread which is also pretty good idea. And the last one which bothers me but isn't that essential are these pictures next to every thread.. soo unnecessary, to many colours and it just not looks good. So i hope you will take some of my suggestions into consideration :)
Zmagec
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:42 pm

I too don't like the idea of having three different threads for each and every player... actually I had pointed it out.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:48 pm

On the contrary, I find that the idea of having three categories is good, because it allows you to find specific information quickly. Imagine a single thread, one can get lost between transfers rumors, injuries, and miscellaneous news.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby nm462272 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:52 pm

I agree with Ottackon, I like it how it is. A lot of us have time to browse all of the forums at our leisure, but there are others who may want to find out information quickly... hard to navigate through pages of rumors just for a little injury update.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:53 pm

but can't there be ONE thread called injuries at least.
Then transfer rumours and misc news in one thread for each and every player.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:20 pm

ramsej84 wrote:but can't there be ONE thread called injuries at least.
Then transfer rumours and misc news in one thread for each and every player.

Let's put it this way: imagine you remember someone had posted some update to a specific player's injury months ago. The fact there is a thread specific to a player's injury makes it easier for you to go back and find the information you were looking for.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Zmagec » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:15 pm

And why would be some specific injury which happened months ago so important? The most important is injury that happened last and that shouldn't be a problem to find. Badstuber has 4 pages from March-August in general and injury together. There isnt much to talk about injured players.
Zmagec
Hey, I'm new here!

Return to Suggestions & Support